Forex is Easy ??

elvis

Guys,

Please don't be fooled by the thread title as it is a little tongue in cheek. But recently I have been compiling a blog under this title which can be found here Forex is Easy ???

There is nothing for sale and I'm not advertising or pushing any systems or the like. It is just something of a project for me where I am trying to create a place where inexperienced Forex traders can go to learn a few of the basics in plain, easy to understand language. Just trying to keep it simple and cover most topics that new traders would have questions about. Even experienced traders may get something from it.

Have a read if you are interested, and feel free to comment either on the blog or here in the forums. Cheers.

its good for new forex trader when you share your experience with then and teach them how to trade.good job keep it up.

Still plodding along with the blog. I'm not that computer savvy, but I have learnt to upload youtube videos and a few other things. I have links to a couple of 5min EUR/USD videos that may help some traders, or at least give you some ideas.
Long term trading for me has been pretty average of late, especially on the EUR as it appears to be range bound for now. Just have to look at the weekly chart to confirm this - tiny little weekly candles for about 13 weeks now. That doesn't really affect the 5 min chart trading though! Cheers.

The currency trading (FOREX) market is the biggest and the fastest growing market on earth. The Forex Market has become extremely popular today; therefore it comes as no surprise that many new software and programs are coming out, related to Forex Market. With perfect system and sretagy a person make very good money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still plodding along with the blog. I'm not that computer savvy, but I have learnt to upload youtube videos and a few other things. I have links to a couple of 5min EUR/USD videos that may help some traders, or at least give you some ideas.
Long term trading for me has been pretty average of late, especially on the EUR as it appears to be range bound for now. Just have to look at the weekly chart to confirm this - tiny little weekly candles for about 13 weeks now. That doesn't really affect the 5 min chart trading though! Cheers.

Hey Elvis. You have a good blog. However, you can put "YouTube" live videos in your post. Here's a shot of the edit panel in BlogSpot.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

youtube-embed.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The part circled in red is the embed code you can get at the youtube video site for the video. Just click the "EDIT HTML" tab to open that part of the panel.

That particular shot is of some code I used for my blogspot post but the same method will work for you.

Good trading
RT... :idea:

Google forex and look at the sponsored links. They all operate about the same way, so sign up for a practice account and see who's software is easiest for you to use and who has the online training you need. None of them are bad. It's just different styles for different people.

Nice blog, just started mine recently,it helps me focus on my trading. you can check it in my signature

Nice blog, just started mine recently,it helps me focus on my trading. you can check it in my signature

A quick note clorets. Your blog looks pretty good. However, your education page seems to have jumped the track. :rolleyes:

Good trading
RT... :clover:

I love the "weather forecast" angle :)

So, you are bullish AUD/USD? So am I, but wondering what might happen if gold pulls back and the dollar recovers.

Clorets,

Thanks for the comments about my blog, and without pissing in your pocket too much, I much prefer your cleaner layout. Mine is just one long blurb, which probably makes it a little difficult to read. Still learning this internet stuff and enjoying the ride. Cheers.