Forex Trading is easy or hard ??

They are copy/pasters. I still say there's something else going on. SEO stuff. They don't copy/paste for no reason. The recent batch all have some ties to MCX Commodity which is a futures firm that trades India futures (which is the MCX exchange). I did all the leg work in an earlier post.

Since no one is stopping them they are multiplying.

Peter

Peter

Yes, I know but I want to know how they are snaring potential customers etc with relatively inoffensive posts (even if copy/paste) without obvious links.

Can you see a signature in the post I mentioned?

I am making an assumption that most traders on this site involved in trading FX do so using technical analysis and charts and that they do so on fairly small timeframes, perhaps even smaller than the hourly. I’m also assuming that the majority are doing vanilla directional plays: buy, sell higher (or sell, buy lower) rather than anything more complex involving derivatives, futures or options etc. Straight directionals using spot FX on an intraday basis. I am also allowing for the fact that the person starting this thread probably has an undisclosed agenda and is in some way connected with either a signals service or some kind of software for traders, but as some new traders may chance across this thread, I thought it might be useful to actually answer the question posed.

It is Wednesday, March 6th 2013. Take a look at audjpy chart on any sub-hourly timeframe. Not the 1 or 5 minute as they are just noise, but anything from the 15 minute to 1 hour charts will do. Is there any point in time today that you could have looked at any of those charts and not noticed the price was moving up, rather clearly? You could have jumped on at any point and got off at any point and you would have been unlucky not to have made money in the process. Same with euraud pair, you’d be selling rather than buying to pen, but essentially it’s still obvious what to do. Contrast that with a chart of eurcad. Flat, fuzzy, spikey, tight, awful. You wouldn’t have traded that.

The first and last question you ask yourself when you look at a chart is: Do I like the look of the action? If you don’t, if it’s not blindingly obvious what you should do, you move on, or sit out if there are no current opportunities.

What about audusd. Not quite so done and dusted is it. You might have been tempted into any one of two or three moves depending on your timeframe chosen and you’d likely have been taken out on at least one, but only for your stop which is placed at a logical support/resistance level and from where you entered your position at such a level that made the pips risked a viable trade in relation to the likely legs on the move given the pair in question and its recent price action. This losing trade would be more than compensated for by the successful trade(s) of the other leg(s) which you allow to run until they don’t look like they’re going to run much more (lack of new highs/lows on the last few bars for instance or whatever you want to use to establish momentum and intent).

What’s hard about this?

There's nothing hard about it, because it's all hindsight, and there is no money at stake and no real decisions need to be made.

Of course in hindsight that is obvious. From what point is it obvious though? Once you've picked a chart where it seems obvious it is going up, could I find a chart with very similar price action that then shortly after turned down?

You totally and completely missed the point. Not to be rude, but you appear out of touch. How long ago were you a new trader? What kept you from being profitable at first?
You are under the impression that new traders have no fear, plenty of discipline, good money management skills, etc... Just look at what gets posted here and you can see that's completely false.
What are you on about? I don’t care what problems new traders have, they’re not my problems, nor are they my responsibility. If I’ve helped any with anything I’ve said, great, but I’m not bloody Mother Teresa. The real problem is there is no bar to entry. Any damn fool can open a spot FX account with a few hundred. And they do. No knowledge, no experience, no training, no idea really. That’s not my fault. Do you know of any other commercial enterprise where you can expect to get up and running with no overheads, capital, knowledge, experience or training? Yet they do. I re-read several times your bit about ‘what gets posted here’ and it hit me - if the microcosm this site is, is an accurate representation of the whole, then I understand the problem. An almost indignant expectation that someone should show them the magic indicator they can slap on a chart and treat FX like an ATM. No need to study, research, think. No need for even basic levels of intelligence let alone smarts. Need a few quid? Then just pull up a chart wait for the arrow to blink buy or sell and grab the winnings. They might just as well take their few hundred down the bookies. I genuinely believe the majority have no idea that you need to understand The Market as a whole, all the inter-related parts and aspects – you can’t just get away with spot FX and maybe a bit of technical analysis. I thought you knew this, but maybe you’re not a trader which is why I get this rubbish that you appear feel I should be apologising for my inability to understand their plight.

Your problem son is that you don’t know what your point is. You get as far as you need to into one of my posts to give you something that you think you can take issue with (erroneously) and fail to read any further. Or if you do read it, you clearly fail to comprehend it. You then decide what impressions I have formed based on your failure to read or understand what I’ve said. Again, not my problem. If new traders have fear, greed, lack of discipline, over-leverage and under-capitalise – that’s their problem. They’re numbnuts. I didn’t take you for one, but I’ve been wrong before.

In your previous post you raised points which I addressed. I suggested the probable primary reasons for those negative emotions you mentioned and even possible solutions which could be attempted by way of resolution. Did you read any of that? I might not be adding anything to the store of knowledge which could assist a new trader, but if the problem now is the same as it was when you joined this site, clearly your efforts in this area have been no more successful than mine. The difference is, I’m not in your face the whole time talking snipes at everything you post. And don’t worry about appearing to be rude: “P!ss poor people skills, out of touch, totally and completely missed the point” are what I have for breakfast each morning. Doesn’t faze me at all, but makes you look like a bit of a stalker.

I'm likely wasting my time.

There's nothing hard about it, because it's all hindsight, and there is no money at stake and no real decisions need to be made.

Of course in hindsight that is obvious. From what point is it obvious though? Once you've picked a chart where it seems obvious it is going up, could I find a chart with very similar price action that then shortly after turned down?
Didi you read what I wrote about audusd? Does anybody read to the end of a post?

Didi you read what I wrote about audusd? Does anybody read to the end of a post?

Yes I read it. I also answered your question.

One thing that I observe with your posts Predicabo, is that your posts are a bit humpty dumpty like.

Lewis Carroll - "When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.''

I did Sir:)
But then I am an old git that likes correct spelling and discussion based on fact. Sadly, this board, of late, as you are no doubt beginning to realise, is moving away from trader education/constructive discussion and slowly sinking into mediocrity.

Last edited:
Peter

Yes, I know but I want to know how they are snaring potential customers etc with relatively inoffensive posts (even if copy/paste) without obvious links.

No, I don't see anything at all. It's not about getting customers directly. It's about google rankings, which pulls in customers from top search status.

Peter

Well slap me over the head, I just got it :smart:

Predicabo is a multi-nic of tradernumber7 and several others I've had run ins with before. Just trying to toot his own horn and show he is better than everyone else.

I stand behind all my comments regarding his posts.

In one thread he talks about teaching newbies and when called out on this thread he calls newbies numbnuts and he doesn't care about them. He can't have a rational discussion with anyone.

Ahhh, yes, we've danced before :LOL:

Peter

You say that with every multi-nic, yet you keep coming back. How about staying away so as to NOT waste your time here. There's good advice :LOL:

Peter

How sad must a person be, how utterly completely bored with his life that he would want to post the same crap, under different names. However funny, or retarded the comments, banned on one to just come back again and post the same sh1t. Beggars belief really doesn't it!

Well slap me over the head, I just got it :smart:

Predicabo is a multi-nic of tradernumber7 and several others I've had run ins with before. Just trying to toot his own horn and show he is better than everyone else.

I stand behind all my comments regarding his posts.

In one thread he talks about teaching newbies and when called out on this thread he calls newbies numbnuts and he doesn't care about them. He can't have a rational discussion with anyone.

Ahhh, yes, we've danced before :LOL:

Peter

tradernumber7 he was a nice chap wasnt he.

Peter

The signature is his nick. Search on that and you will see why he's looking for an association between various keywords and that nick.

Same strat for the OP.

Last edited:
You might ask for his bank statement

I am happy to take anything he's got, or anyone else here has got. This is like trying pull someone's teeth out, they'd fight me tooth and nail, and wailing every part of the way.

Last edited:
Can you help me out here guys.

Before I consign this (post 62) I can't see any signature in the post. I know she has one (in profile) so bit mystified.

Anyone see sig in the post?

there is a sig link, you have seen it in profile, so that is of no doubt.

why it does not appear in post is because as i said in an earlier post that they are dim posting lackeys, they wrote the sig link up after posting and the dimwits have not ticked the box to include sigs within their posts.

i still don't see this as seo. these are outright sig/post link spammers, the fact they are copy/pasting is the biggest clue they should be given priority in moderation. you have to go back to 2011 to find the first instance of their joining, there's at least 3 of them, there will be more. if there are records of what you deleted previously it will be handy to know if they are a one trick pony, or a multiple spam anything outfit. good luck finding that one out if they were sig linking :p

there is a sig link, you have seen it in profile, so that is of no doubt.

why it does not appear in post is because as i said in an earlier post that they are dim posting lackeys, they wrote the sig link up after posting and the dimwits have not ticked the box to include sigs within their posts.

ROFL :LOL:
That's hilarious.
At least they provide some lulz.

Peter

Not sure if trader #7 suggested it or not, I am shorting aud-usd. I barely scanned his post and vaguely had the impression aud was involved.

For anyone who was interested, my previous usd-jpy play was wiped out. It went from +230 to -100. The loose was not from lack of a strategy, rather I chose not to apply it. But with this aud play I will. Here's my customary proof for trading.

157932d1362680481-forex-trading-easy-hard-aud.jpg

Attachments

• aud.jpg
    aud.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 1,149
ROFL :LOL:
That's hilarious.
At least they provide some lulz.

Peter

it's good stuff indeed, one tick away from lighting 5 posts with ad spam, but forgot to do it in the haste to move to the next board.

one can only guess how many of them has had a sig link removed, but nobody has connected the dots and joined them together as one spam outfit. as they continue to fill the boards with posts that are copies, or variations of what's been previously posted by each other.

i believe it's all connected around one site. if you can work out if any of this is seo related to that site pete, then all to the good. go get em tiger :D