Forex Day Trader's Thread

well, check out ninja.. it's painfully overbought but still wants to go higher.. it's going to come down because it has no choice, but will skyrocket again.. The Financial Times article about japanese fundamentals being poor loaded the musket with gunpowder and the awesome jobs data out of the US set off the charge.. I'm going long on a pullback

I think ninja is going to have a correction but will have another 200-300 p upside potential

just like I said.. afternoon Yen strength.. followed by monstrous USD strength and yen weakness..

I think it's ok if you play the range, it will not going anywhere, at least not until US session.

Yen is doooooomed.. All Jap data just came in way better and the market had none of it vs. the USD..

The USDJPY had a significant bullish momentum on Friday. The pair 97.77 and closed at 97.56. On daily chart we can see that the trendline resistance has been convincingly violated to the upside indicating bullish view. The bias is bullish in nearest term targeting 98.50 area. However CCI just cross the 100 line down on h1 chart so watch out for potential downside correction testing 96.70 support area.

I KNOW MAN :)

I haven't given anything else a second thought.. The THREE ninja breakouts on the move to SEVENTY SEVEN on the hourly stochastics is all the reason I need to be short Yen.. It needed to come down and now the medium term move is so obvious..

I'm not concerned about negative figures in my margin.. I'm concerned about missing the up move ;)

$200,000 short yen