Forex Day Trader's Thread

Can you explain a little bit? I'm sure that JPM and GS wil do its best! I also expect s/t 900$, but till Oct will probably break 1000.

I am expecting gold to fall hard as the usd will rise

At this moment i am considering a fall of gold below 700

Gold wil not break 1000 this year, actually it could easily have peaked around 970/975, the odds are increasing by the break of 959 which it already did

Extreme, but could be. In that case I will short paper.

t/p gbp 6792, long again @6685

looks like we could be seeing the start of the big usd rally a few of us have been calling for! as ussual, you heard it shorting euros first!

I'd say this move in ninja is just about exhausted and ripe for a t/p correction.. I'm short once again

i stick to usd index, just lazy... but probably more accurate than all the short term movements

will do some analysis on usd index this weekend or tonight.. the odds now favour more that usd index has indeed bottomed out.. will write something about it

actually i was not expecting the usd to rise with this kind of stock market up move, but as mentioned earlier this week, there will be times where equities will not move in synchron with usd, but the gold normally wil move in synchron with usd

its to easy to say.. dow will rise and usd will decline..
each market has its own pattern and behaviour..

the usd can hardly decline because there are virtually no bulls left..

indeed the sell off in usd has become exhausted, and its time for a major trend change, as mentioned before dont bother about short term movements at this stage, because the time is not favourable for short term usd trading at this moment, its a buy and hold, but the higher you buy, the more likely you will be rewarded with a loss on a counter first

Last edited: