Forex Day Trader's Thread

50270.jpg

i call that hourly ****ing the charts..
i once was short on silver, and i looked at the hourlies and thought this cannot go lower.. indeed if kept on falling in a continued selloff and i was out with too small profit.. and never got a the decent bounce to short again..

You guys just take note of how much money I make shorting ninja when the last hour before weekend t/ping starts.. it's not a question of whether or not it'll come down.. it's only a question of steak or lobster for dinner tonight..

seen usd index.., my analysis STRONGLY FAVOUR a BOTTOMED USD
this week there were ONLY 3% BULLS FOR USD at a certain stage.

NO ONE LEFT TO SELL MEANS PRICES CANNOT FALL FURTHER

as i messaged a few time around 77. Its time to long usd index buddies
a daily usd index close above 80 wil confirm that we have seen the low in 77. only a move below 77x wil signal that we need one more push lower (unlikely) but never knows 100% for sure

Short Yen next week.. Long Dollars .. watch for Yen strength Sunday afternoon.. it's oversold, but should tank horrifically .. especially vs. my beloved US dollar.. do not short ninja..

troll jackass.. all of your posts on every thread are similarly trollish.. don't come back to my thread again

Alternative view to the dollar collapse that's being proposed.
I know how you like advance warning of patterns pippy.
Could we be about to see Usd takeoff now? stick&hold
Fed announcements Wed,some suggesting Geithner tripping around world letting em know QE being scaled back?
Ltr

Attachments

• Usdollar.png
    Usdollar.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 152
i wouldnt be suprised if the dollar went to all time highs..

how ever that head and sholders reversal isnt valid as it wasnt created from a falling price.