Forex Day Trader's Thread

so as usual I miss the trades I've been waiting for, Im in long USD/JPY now, 19 pips late but ill be in it over night most likely

now ninja can hit my target.. I can buy Euro lower and everything will be cool.. OR ninja can tank, Euro can rocket upward after I was stopped out and I will go on a killing spree!!!!

f-this im done for today. out of USD/JPY, I dont feel like putting up with this. these are not favorable conditions for my style of trading, I need more room for my stop loss and a higher target.

ahhhhh.. here's the culprit

BLURB:

news report quoted Pres. Obama stating "that we expect SIGNIFICANT growth in Q4"

Touched 1.4400.. shorts tp hit.. longs fill.. how is it still tanking

downward pressure... could be anything, thats why Im not a fan of calling tops and bottoms.

I'll get back in USD/JPY at 90.00, tp 90.5 sl 89.75, gives me breathing room. buy order is in

target hit on ninja at $22.4 per pip!

now what am I going to do about this stop running son of bitch Euro? I was in that chump for $5 per pip and got beat for 87!

Still negative on the day.. I need a dip on Euro to give it another try.

Shouldn't have tried to carry my longs through ws3 but the 1h hammer looked like such a nice buy i thought it would rally.... Greed got the better of me! Lesson learned..

Got stopped out on that down push.. Gonna hit the sack before my eyes fall out..
gl :]

Skitch,

nothing to apologize about.. you made the right decision even though you lost money.. Late December Fx market is always silly. Wake up and see where we are and get it all back with a good move.

Euro short squeeze pending....London session likely....

Im Long...@ 14396.5 & 14409....

Target 14500!