Forex Day Trader's Thread

as for me, I'll be waiting for another chance to catch a USD/JPY breakout...possibly 90.00 with a t/p at 90.25-90-50 and a tight stop. in that case (dollar strength) ill short EUR/USD for the 1.45 break out. It all depends on how the rest of the world digests FOMC

These two don't necessarily go hand in hand.. You can have the dollar strengthen vs the JPY but weaken vs. everything else..

thats true, I mean if its major US news they tend to move in the same direction in the near term, but obviously the EUR and JPY are of completely different monetary supply/demand/economies/etc...anyways I reiterate my set ups lol just edit out my "dollar strength"

Loved that breakout! Exited at s2 because of monthly pivot
Gbp still open but moved to b/e for euro reaction to support

You might have just missed the ideal long entry point at the MT pivot 1.445

I'm surprised it even got down there in Asia particularly since Asian markets are up... Could have been stop driven when the 1.45 option owner capitulated. I watched them fight it off on the tick charts (yes, quite nerdy)..

and now for that 90 option in ninja .. I'm dying to make some real money .. hopefully it will blast through and hit my limit quickly.

I'll feel just fine if ninja can get moving here.. I'm filled with 4X the leverage of the Euro trade.. THIS needs to work out ;)

I'll buy Euro if it comes down a little more.. I don't trust the sustainability of this at all.. Seems VERY suspicious..

my ninja trade almost hit my target and has quite annoyingly come back on me a bit but I still feel good about it.