Fat Prophets

Hey John,

You just took Fat Prophets to a new low. Do you know what a snipping tool is. Remember your PM? Would you like to see it?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 209
The scary part is John Bennet is probably the smartest guy on the Fat Prophets team.
God help em!

Hey John,

You just took Fat Prophets to a new low. Do you know what a snipping tool is. Remember your PM? Would you like to see it?

That e mail address seems to be linked to someone in India. Maybe they've outsourced their online reputation management. It doesn't seem to be working out too well.

You have all the answers I can see your only a loser glad I am not you must bet a s@it life

John,
Would you please explain why neither Angus Geddes nor Greg Smith are currently authorised by the FCA, but still are both nevertheless advising UK retail clients? The same also applies to Amandeep Mashiana, who miraculously reappeared following his abrupt disappearance last March.

Last edited:
The 'performance' of fat prophets wasn't central to the discussion. It all really kicked off when I posted the facts about all their staff who had worked for other dodgy/scammy/criminal organisations. The damage was multiplied when some dim witted youth from FP came here and denied it all, only for the proof to appear (I'm assuming he was a dim witted youth as I can see no other explanation for his actions). Then to make matters worse the same clown decided to threaten us all with legal action, that always helps. Then the other chap appeared, Thing or Thang or whatever, then we heard he left FP. Now someone else has left and is apparently somewhat resentful of whatever went on there.

Many staff have left Fat Prophets in both the UK and Australia. Their poor so-called "Platinum Plus" clients, who each paid up to £5k pa for a monthly phone call from a "CFA qualified" analyst,have in case had their advisor changed five times so far this year! Mr Geddes' already long list of enemies just gets longer!

Last edited:
Last edited:
For truth? Good reason, don't get upset it is RUPE your friend you know it!
Does the truth hurt?
Busted!

Have you seen the performance recently?
RUPE AKA Nathan!

? Methinks you "Rupe" is more likely to be "John Bennett" or some other Fat Prophets person.

Performance? Are you speaking of independently audited numbers (as required by ASIC refer link
http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/asic.ns...ophets+required+to+trim+claims++?openDocument
How can Angus Geddes advise clients in the UK, i.e. with the trading recommendation text alerts- which have incidentally dropped right off since he dumped poor David Thang - when he does NOT have FCA authorisation?

Last edited:
Not sure what you are referring to I am your friend, John Bennett I am not as you claim.
Text messages as a subscribe I got a few last week.
What is your issue with me? Why are you so negative?

Dave Thang is he back in business, does he have a new service?
I would like to follow him, do u know where he is? Anyone?