Fat Prophets

You seem to know so much about FP, possibly you are the one working there or have worked there.
Seems u are in in the know.
Why have a go at me, I am looking up you seem to be looking down, we are the same people.

Nemesis60 my thinks you are the guru Rupie Nathan who has gone missing, is it true?
Such a pleasure to know you, please come out Rupert!

RN, we would chat before why are u hiding?
You okay? RN I was someone u spoke to on the phone why have u stopped?
You okay? Market looks good you okay?

RN, we would chat before why are u hiding?
You okay? RN I was someone u spoke to on the phone why have u stopped?
You okay? Market looks good you okay?

Haha....you are merely cynically attempting to deflect the fact that both this profile and that of John Bennett are both really a Fat Prophets employee - most likely one and the same person.

Another interesting snippet http://news.domain.com.au/domain/real-estate-news/rivkin-junior-trades-places-20130126-2ddfu.html

Rumour has it he made barely $50k! It would appear Geddes' self proclaimed genius at stock picking does not extend to property - even prime real estate in Sydney! Or perhaps he simply needed the money.....one wonders how many underwater gold stocks he holds - as do many of his clients?

I am a bit confused but is seems that Nemesis is an ex FP employee (possibly Rupert Nathan) whilst Rupe and John Bennett are both current FP employees (as shown by JB's private message to Mad Brad and the similar writing style shared by Rupe and John Bennett.

(n)
I am a bit confused but is seems that Nemesis is an ex FP employee (possibly Rupert Nathan) whilst Rupe and John Bennett are both current FP employees (as shown by JB's private message to Mad Brad and the similar writing style shared by Rupe and John Bennett.

Indeed: "Rupe" and "John Bennett" are both organs of the Fat Prophets dirty tricks department.

Not sure what you are referring to I am your friend, John Bennett I am not as you claim.
Text messages as a subscribe I got a few last week.
What is your issue with me? Why are you so negative?

Why is it negative to question whether an individual is acting blatantly and knowingly in breach of FCA regulations?

Wrong, wrong and wrong.
All will be revealed soon and you will be the idiot.
Can you not talk about something nice you are obviously angry and don't seem to be able to move forward.
I know RN from a past time never worked at FP, I was in fact a subscriber, thinking of rejoining.
RUPE knows who u people are as we have a past and you are wrong, wrong and wrong.

Wrong, wrong and wrong.
All will be revealed soon and you will be the idiot.
Can you not talk about something nice you are obviously angry and don't seem to be able to move forward.
I know RN from a past time never worked at FP, I was in fact a subscriber, thinking of rejoining.
RUPE knows who u people are as we have a past and you are wrong, wrong and wrong.

We shall see.....:LOL:

Saw RN recently has anyone else sighted him. Nemesis60 would see him every morning. RUPE :LOL:
As someone that dealt with RN he looked lost.
:clap:

:clap:Gentleman, it has been real as a swan song, RUPE thinks, you all know RN.
I am RN! Thanks for the times, thanks for the laughs.
These times are memorable! RUPE is going to retire! Stand up and salute!:clap:

not sure who you are but you are clearly insane :cry:

One hears the other guru Greg Smith is back in London for a few months to no doubt clean up the mess he left behind. He also appears to be advising clients without FCA authorisation.

An open question to Fat Prophets: exactly how many analysts do you REALLY employ? Now tell the truth.....