everyone's winner - how to

if simplify everything correctly will be able to make a quick decision to enter high possibility trade... would you willing to expose your 14 years of trading secret..? :p

I suspect the "14 years of trading secret" might be studying the market for 14 years and learning a hell of a lot of things which can't be distilled into a single poorly-constructed sentence. Or perhaps GammaJammer discovered the ultimate MA crossover parameters/martingale betting strategy.

By the way, this is an English language forum, so it would be easier to understand your points if you could write in English.

I suspect the "14 years of trading secret" might be studying the market for 14 years and learning a hell of a lot of things which can't be distilled into a single poorly-constructed sentence. Or perhaps GammaJammer discovered the ultimate MA crossover parameters/martingale betting strategy.

By the way, this is an English language forum, so it would be easier to understand your points if you could write in English.

hope he/she willing to spend some time enlighten some other ppl or newbie like me.. ?

hope he/she willing to spend some time enlighten some other ppl or newbie like me.. ?

Everyonerich. You can't put experience into words. I can't teach you to fly a plane in this forum no more than gamma can teach you to trade.

You have to do the hard work yourself. There are no "miracle" systems. There are some simple methods and rules you can follow if you search these forums that will make you profitable - but you will still experience losses. It's part of trading and the more you practise and study the more you will learn.

We are happy to point you in the right direction but we are not going to waste our time trying to hand everything we've learned on a plate to you - it's not possible.

everyone rich

instead of trying to make everyone rich/win, why dont you try and become a winner urself first.

Then focus on ur charitable thinking of plans that will enable everyone to win.

Anyways, - anything is possible. I am a thinker like naseem taleb u can say, everything is an opinion.
An asteriod could hit earth in the next 2 hours. and the fact based satellaties might have failed or have something wrong. But how much money will you put on that opionion.

likewise the notion you are presenting of making everyone a winner is a waste of time...at the moment. Make money urself first. Real money. Big money. biG.

Here's mine..

tesco_valentines_card.jpg

Bloody hell !
If only I'd known Tesco had them in their Value range.
Still, turn things to advantage. Wait a week and buy in bulk and a huge discount ready for next year.