Eurjpy

Taken a long 11394 with stop loss reduced to -10pips.....targeting 11480.

Fresh highs at present....and is still part of a bigger timeframe retracement.....

Will potentially hold it on further....for another 50pips exiting at 11525s

Fresh highs at present....and is still part of a bigger timeframe retracement.....

Will potentially hold it on further....for another 50pips exiting at 11525s

Closed 11567 banking a little 173pips over 2.5 days.

I have a long that I opened at 114.60 and my target is at 115.00, so I am still keeping it open.

I think that EUR/JPY asset will go up.
b8a10d05b707.png

I overlooked the inclusion of 4-hour charts in my analyses yesterday, which is why my tables had an extra row at the bottom. So what did they say?

According to my 4-hour EURJPY chart, this pair is slightly bearish, but not enough to really matter, so I might look to go long under 113.80 or look to sell above 114.872.

Based on my daily chart I would be tempted to buy at 112.90, or at 113.67 on my four-hour chart, but my four-hour chart is slightly bearish, so I might also me tempted to sell at 114.70.

Weakness in Euro suggesting the pair might continues heading south and well into bearish territory, on the other hand downside seems limited at 112.70, no clear direction for now.

I'm anticipating Yen capitulating, it's been trading sideways for an extended period. The Euro is cheap, EURJPY looks like a good pair to load for a mod-term swing.