Dow End of Day Signalling Service

did as advised by their daily intra chart . went long h2 at 8325, 21 point stop loss hit !
i bet they wont include this in the results, im thinking of giving up the service for good.
anyone else feel the same?

I lost 30 on trade from H2 on Dow, but picked up 20 from H2 on FTSE, 65 from H1 on Eur/Usd and currently short from H1 on Dow with 50 points locked in so overall up 105 with Dow still falling - i think it's a case of persevering and not risking too much of your capital on a single trade.

I lost 30 on trade from H2 on Dow, but picked up 20 from H2 on FTSE, 65 from H1 on Eur/Usd and currently short from H1 on Dow with 50 points locked in so overall up 105 with Dow still falling - i think it's a case of persevering and not risking too much of your capital on a single trade.

what stop losses do you use on the intra day signals?

ive tried one of the intra day trades h2 on dow today, my 1st ever intra day trade.

what im doing tonight is putting all in all the orders on orders to open, i have set 10 point stop losses and 20 point limit for all the trades ftse and eur/usd.. going to experiment with minumum stakes on all and see what happends..

ive tried one of the intra day trades h2 on dow today, my 1st ever intra day trade.

what im doing tonight is putting all in all the orders on orders to open, i have set 10 point stop losses and 20 point limit for all the trades ftse and eur/usd.. going to experiment with minumum stakes on all and see what happends..

Id advise you to paper trade with that strategy first mate.

The dow needs a 30 point stop in my experience of trading the intra day signals. Ftse and eurusd could prob get away with tighter stops as youve planned.

Best of luck

I asked WD whether they considered their levels should be used as a `set and forget` system and they said no. If only it were that simple.

Anyone taking the latest short if it`s hit?

I asked WD whether they considered their levels should be used as a `set and forget` system and they said no. If only it were that simple.

Anyone taking the latest short if it`s hit?

Not yet, waiting to see how prices develop during the morning, particularly around the H1 level, but will be looking to scalp shorts during the day.

Just got an e-mail through on intraday system, says free until June for first 30 who subscribe before lunchtime Sunday, so that'll be 29 now!

theway2excel;748004 Just got an e-mail through on intraday system said:
Still don`t understand why, if the levels are so good, but need experience to use them they don`t issue more live alerts.

Still don`t understand why, if the levels are so good, but need experience to use them they don`t issue more live alerts.

As I understand it, live alerts refer to swing trades not intra-day levels. I am only paper-trading the levels until I'm confident with it. Good luck.

As I understand it, live alerts refer to swing trades not intra-day levels. I am only paper-trading the levels until I'm confident with it. Good luck.

Not sure, but the `live alerts` they have issued during the trial have mostly been intraday scalps. I don`t know whether these were based on their own levels or not.

My understanding is the levels are there for experienced traders to use and trade (presumably using other indicators/factors). IF as they say, members are using their experience combined with these levels and making hundreds of points a month, why have`nt WD used their vast experience and their own levels to provide more intraday scalps over the last few weeks?

This trade's worked out quite well for me so far with the H1 level holding well. Opened 2 orders at 8200 this afternoon (£1 and £3 a point), closed £3 one off for 60 points and just picked up 45 points from L1 so £315 in the bag with £1 still running on swing trade currently 20 points to the good! If prices move above H1 will close swing off and re-enter if they start falling again.

Do you mean HI is overall the best level to use or do you just mean it`s been good today?

Good today when tied in with the swing trade. As I mentioned in post this morning I wanted to see how H1 held up before shorting and it seemed to hold up quite well with prices hanging around there for most of the morning before dropping after lunch.

Not sure, but the `live alerts` they have issued during the trial have mostly been intraday scalps. I don`t know whether these were based on their own levels or not.

My understanding is the levels are there for experienced traders to use and trade (presumably using other indicators/factors). IF as they say, members are using their experience combined with these levels and making hundreds of points a month, why have`nt WD used their vast experience and their own levels to provide more intraday scalps over the last few weeks?

The alerts refer to swing trades although they rcently changed them to "Swing Trade Updates". As for the second part of your post , I understand they will start doing this on 4th May with the paid Intra-day subscription service. I hope that helps your understanding of their methods.

Last edited:
anyone on the latest swing trade 8190 short?

i got in just now at 8270, dont know what monday will be like, quite a few people now r starting to say market will not go down below 8000. WDS are adamant we will make our huge swing losses in the past 2 months back, with them expecting the market to fall to around 7500, but i cant see this happning, anyone else got any views on this?

Haven't read everything but if you swing shorted at 8270 i hope you've got out early. The speculation is the stress test will prove positive or at worst a superficial effect.

2009 year for WDS is not profitable so far, but i still have got hope that we end up with profit this year. What i did is reduced my stake to lower risk.

I just use the wds swings, as the other options seem complicated, but even trading them at a minimum £1 point im down quite a fair bit, really disapointed at the moment.
Seems like wds only make money in trending markets

I just use the wds swings, as the other options seem complicated, but even trading them at a minimum £1 point im down quite a fair bit, really disapointed at the moment.
Seems like wds only make money in trending markets

I went to 50p per point after the first couple of losses, could be staying there for quite a while.

i have maybe simple question: on which contract are you trade on spreadbetting :Wall Stret Rolling Spread? or different? I use Cityindex.co.uk

I've been reading this thread with interest. I was going to try out WDS after a poor 30 day trial with Wealthbuilder. After following this thread though, I think I'll hang on for a while and see whether things pick up.

Thanks for the input, guys - it's appreciated.