Dow End of Day Signalling Service

Hi theway2excel

I was trading winning dow signals with relative good success until i decided to move to Blackdog forex. That system is very good, but when running a full time job can be a bit hair raising at time, if you understand what i mean!

Are you still having very good results with the set up and leave on winning dow?

Im tempted to rejoin winning dow,

Thanks

Results been very good for me with the new forex set and forget being very profitable. The 9pm overnight Dow signal has also been performing very well.

There's not been many Dow swing trades recently - maybe 2 or 3 in past 3-4 months and these have been have not been profitable. However the profits from the 9pm overnight Dow signal and/or the forex set and forgets have far outweighed the couple of losses on the swings, so overall the set and forget signals have been very profitable.

Results been very good for me with the new forex set and forget being very profitable. The 9pm overnight Dow signal has also been performing very well.

There's not been many Dow swing trades recently - maybe 2 or 3 in past 3-4 months and these have been have not been profitable. However the profits from the 9pm overnight Dow signal and/or the forex set and forgets have far outweighed the couple of losses on the swings, so overall the set and forget signals have been very profitable.

I have emailed and asked about the forex signals but no reply yet.

Any idea how long the trial will last and whether you will then have to pay extra for them?

Thanks

Encantador,

The trial lasts for a month but does not include the forex 'set and forget' signals, only the levels, dow swing and dow overnight signals which i was a little bit dissapointed about!

Hope this helps.

I have emailed and asked about the forex signals but no reply yet.

Any idea how long the trial will last and whether you will then have to pay extra for them?

Thanks

The e-mail they sent out in October said that the forex signals were being trialled with paying members until the end of December and if that was successful they were going to launched to the general public in the new year.

As far as I can tell from the website they are included with the Dow swings and Dow 9pm scalps but do not appear to be available on there own.

The e-mail they sent out in October said that the forex signals were being trialled with paying members until the end of December and if that was successful they were going to launched to the general public in the new year.

As far as I can tell from the website they are included with the Dow swings and Dow 9pm scalps but do not appear to be available on there own.

Thanks

Do you find it best to follow the FX overnight signals exactly?

Which option do you trade on the 9pm dow? i am a little nervouse about any trade with no stop, but option 1 only produces 100 points a month on average

Do you find it best to follow the FX overnight signals exactly?

Which option do you trade on the 9pm dow? i am a little nervouse about any trade with no stop, but option 1 only produces 100 points a month on average

As I trade during the day I will sometimes exit early if a position looks like reversing, or move my stop to break even or better (I did this earlier today).

As for the Dow I usually place 2 trades - 1 using my own stake under Option 2 and the other using their stake under Option 4. I usually make a decision on the Option 2 trade the following morning as the market doesn't move too dramatically overnight. Often the target has already been reached but if not I may exit if in profit or place a stop. I usually leave the Option 4 trade to run as the stakes are usually quite small (£1 - £2) but again as I trade during the day I can make adjustments as the trade progresses.

Hi theway2excel and all.

I joined them for trial this weekend and will only be using them for the forex set and forget signal.
Have had 2 trades so far this week and have been stopped out in both. I hope this is a rarity as they claim to average 750 points monthly on the forex set and forget signals. Therefore I can't make any conclusions form just 2 losing trades but its definitely not a good start.

Is anyone trading the forex set and forget signal the way its meant to be without making any changes to the stops and TPs. In other words placing your orders and forgetting about it. I'm curious how many pips they've made this month just from set and forget forex signals.
The reason I ask is I want to convince myself that in the long run they are very profitable on set and forget forex signals.

Cheers
Alps

Since last post only a few set & forget forex trades which has resulted in loss of 70 points in the period (1 sunday evening trade which won to keep up 100% record though).

Nothing in the way of dow swings but the 9pm scalp continues to perform extremely well with 200 points profit and over £300 from following their main staking plan.

Intra day levels continue to provide profitable trading opportunities and live alerts up another 200 points, so overall both their end of day and intra day systems continue to be profitable.

Will update again next month.

Off on hols for couple of weeks so thought I would bring posts up to date as not sure will have much time to follow WDS signals whilst away. So since last post a fortnight ago when trading been pretty quiet:

Dow Swing trade - 1 that's still in progress and at about break even
Forex set & forget - 1 trade 51 points profit
9pm scalp - 50 points profit and £72 profit from their main strategy staking plan
Intra day live alerts - over 200 points profit, majority from 2 trades last week

Not posted for a while but since returning from hols at end of March results have been:

Dow Swing trade - 1 trade just started, currently 200 points in profit
Forex set & forget - over 1,000 points profit
9pm scalp - 100 points profit, over £200 from main staking plan
Intra day live alerts - over 500 points profit

They have also been trialling a new intra-day signal the past 3 weeks that works similar to their 9pm Scalp option 3 - so far 17 trades, all winners and a profit of 800 x initial stake.

Will look to update results again towards end of June.

Not posted for a while but since returning from hols at end of March results have been:

They have also been trialling a new intra-day signal the past 3 weeks that works similar to their 9pm Scalp option 3 - so far 17 trades, all winners and a profit of 800 x initial stake.

Thanks for the update. Only looked the other day at their results page, it hasn`t been updated since the end of march, normally when you see that it means they are not doing well. Strange with those sorts of results they are leaving it like that.

Hi
I've been using the 'set & forget forex signals' for the past 3 weeks or so & i'm around 250 points down - is that in line with your results. i know you've got them as 1000 pts up but just wondering if over my period of using them you have roughly the same results
thanks

Hi
I've been using the 'set & forget forex signals' for the past 3 weeks or so & i'm around 250 points down - is that in line with your results. i know you've got them as 1000 pts up but just wondering if over my period of using them you have roughly the same results
thanks

That's different to mine, i was nearly 300 points up in past 3 weeks.

Results since last update:

Dow Swing trade - 1 new trade since last update closed with 500 profit (previous trade closed just over 100 profit)
Forex - 150 profit (swing 100 profit, sunday gaps 150 profit, set and forgets 100 loss)
9pm scalp - over £600 from main staking plan
Intra day live alerts - over 100 points profit
Intra day test trades - up to last Friday 38 trades all winners with profit over 1500 x initial stake

Will look to update results again towards end of July.

Results since last update:

Dow Swing trade - 1 new trade since last update closed with 500 profit (previous trade closed just over 100 profit)
Forex - 150 profit (swing 100 profit, sunday gaps 150 profit, set and forgets 100 loss)
9pm scalp - over £600 from main staking plan
Intra day live alerts - over 100 points profit
Intra day test trades - up to last Friday 38 trades all winners with profit over 1500 x initial stake

Will look to update results again towards end of July.

Is it just me or are there different systems and combinations very confusing?

What are the `intra day test trades` are they forex only?