Dow End of Day Signalling Service

I'm in this trade so currently 150 points down and hoping market heads south today! I did however manage to pick up a couple of runs down from 7250 to 7200 yesterday and took the H2 trade last night so that puts me about break even in terms of points but up in terms of £'s as use higher stake for my intra day trades than swing trades.

As pboyles says they do appear to be having a few problems with the delivery of their trade alerts but guess that's why they trialling them and asking for feedback - the ones that have got through do seem to be profitable. I have also found the intra day trade price information to be very useful.

How are people using the levels they provide?
As a beginner, I don`t understand why if the price moves through H2 for instance, they don`t always give a `live alert`.
As they seem to suggest the levels are only a guide and you have to interpret the chart at the time, does that that means they do not feel it`s strong enough to call a trade? Or am I missing something.
So where they say `Look to` go long/short, what exactly are you `looking` at and how do you decide whether to trade or not?

Last edited:
How are people using the levels they provide?
As a beginner, I don`t understand why if the price moves through H2 for instance, they don`t always give a `live alert`.
As they seem to suggest the levels are only a guide and you have to interpret the chart at the time, does that that means they do not feel it`s strong enough to call a trade? Or am I missing something.
So where they say `Look to` go long/short, what exactly are you `looking` at and how do you decide whether to trade or not?

I think they are of more use to more experienced traders - I've been using them as reference points/confirmation pointrs so if the other indicators i use are showing a long trade and prices then pass through the H2 position I will go long. Similarly if the market has been moving up and my indicators suggest it's losing steam above a H1 level I will go short as prices move through H1.

I'm in this trade so currently 150 points down and hoping market heads south today! I did however manage to pick up a couple of runs down from 7250 to 7200 yesterday and took the H2 trade last night so that puts me about break even in terms of points but up in terms of £'s as use higher stake for my intra day trades than swing trades.

As pboyles says they do appear to be having a few problems with the delivery of their trade alerts but guess that's why they trialling them and asking for feedback - the ones that have got through do seem to be profitable. I have also found the intra day trade price information to be very useful.

What do you trade on the nightly swing sigal given by WDS ? how many £ per point.

As this is my first time trading with serious amounts of money, do you think £5 a point on a swing is too muuch ?

Im starting to regret this a little , as ive been suspended from work yesterday, i think i should have started at £3 a point :(

What do you trade on the nightly swing sigal given by WDS ? how many £ per point.

As this is my first time trading with serious amounts of money, do you think £5 a point on a swing is too muuch ?

Im starting to regret this a little , as ive been suspended from work yesterday, i think i should have started at £3 a point :(

50p (or less) depending on how confident i am.......:D

That's quite a hefty stake if just starting out but guess it depends on what your starting bank is (if £2k then £5 a point not wise as if taken out £1,500 loss, but if £10k+ shouldn't be too bad) - I've been following them since July last year and still only place £1 a point on swing trades following their stops and profit targets, but I also look to scalp around 30 points a time with £3 - £5 bets by looking for prices to pull back from the direction their signal says then betting in the direction they say (made quite a bit doing that over past few months). Also using £3-£5 stakes on intra day trades.

That's quite a hefty stake if just starting out but guess it depends on what your starting bank is (if £2k then £5 a point not wise as if taken out £1,500 loss, but if £10k+ shouldn't be too bad) - I've been following them since July last year and still only place £1 a point on swing trades following their stops and profit targets, but I also look to scalp around 30 points a time with £3 - £5 bets by looking for prices to pull back from the direction their signal says then betting in the direction they say (made quite a bit doing that over past few months). Also using £3-£5 stakes on intra day trades.

Thanks for the advice, ill have to restructure what im doing.
As i said before in a previous post my aim was if you want to make 2000 a month, then have 4000 as a back up ready n waiting to go in case u get cleared out, so i have another 4000 to play with as well as 2000 in my igindex acc.
N all this i thought id be allright on the swin and scalp nightly signal if i follwed it for the whole month by the letter and not deviating on the £ per point.

I feeling gutted this morning man ! just hope this isnt a costly lesson

As i said before in a previous post my aim was if you want to make 2000 a month, then have 4000 as a back up ready n waiting to go in case u get cleared out, so i have another 4000 to play with as well as 2000 in my igindex acc.
N all this i thought id be allright on the swin and scalp nightly signal if i follwed it for the whole month by the letter and not deviating on the £ per point.

I think the aim should be to risk a % of your bank that you are comfortable with and which means a) a losing trade does`nt do too much damage and b) there isn`t too much stress involved when it goes against you, as it surely will from time to time.

Although in the early days you might have to risk more, eventually I think about 5% would be OK.

Hopefully you're feeling a bit better now as almost back to break even!

I've managed to grab a few points on the Dow on the way down and just taken 50 points off FTSE short from L2.

Missed yet another signal due to the e mail delay, price had moved 10 points lower than entry point by the time the e mail arrived, even worse was that price had moved up through the 'new' stoploss by the time that e mail arrived.

Still could have made about 10 to 15 points if I took it but of course I would have been using the original stop so risking 40 points to make 20 on this one. On this occassion it worked but in the long run I'd be worried that a 1 to 2 RR ratio isnt so good.

All this could be avoided by having a live room, skype audio, paltalk etc etc etc.

Missed yet another signal due to the e mail delay, price had moved 10 points lower than entry point by the time the e mail arrived, even worse was that price had moved up through the 'new' stoploss by the time that e mail arrived.

Still could have made about 10 to 15 points if I took it but of course I would have been using the original stop so risking 40 points to make 20 on this one. On this occassion it worked but in the long run I'd be worried that a 1 to 2 RR ratio isnt so good.

All this could be avoided by having a live room, skype audio, paltalk etc etc etc.

Same here mate i was sitting in front of my pc with msn messsenger Email notification volume on extra LOUD lol , it came but i was 10 point out just like you .

I was £810 down on tuesday night , now 545 down after some hard work on my part trying to scalp n recover my loses, the ironic thing about all this is ive leanred to scalp better now that im under the Kosh n need to recover my loses.

I use the 1 min chart buy at around 32 n sell at about 60 rsi , i am a beginer, how does everyone else scalp what RSi time frame do you use?

I saw that 2 swing trades were stopped out, I'm only taking the scalp trades so wasnt in on either of them. How does that leave the results for the month to date?

Hope you weren't over-leveraged on them, I have avoided taking the swing trades as the stops are out of my comfort zone as I trade a minimum $5 a point on my futures platform. If I ever got to the stage of trading $25 a point on scalps then maybe I'd look to go in on the swing trades at $5 a point.

Hopefully the april month will be better !
They got this month wrong big time , hope its made up for in april to recover losses