Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bank of America has just reported a slump in profits of 77%. This is going to get serious. On the internet it is saying this could be far worse than the 1930’s crash and depression.

Does quoting off the internet counts as one of your predictions? As that seems to be all you do.....

The bank of America has just reported a slump in profits of 77%. This is going to get serious. On the internet it is saying this could be far worse than the 1930’s crash and depression.

Are you short right now?

DOW Reversal

I'm charge of spamming? It's a chart and an explanation of the chart and the lines. Anyway, looking from the futures, it breaks line 1 that I'm discussing but horizontal support was respected. If this bounce is indicative of today's performance, we might expect the horizontal support to hold despite Bank of America's dismal income report.

Last edited:
Enough please. Holy Grail has been asked to post his portents of doom in the "Which Way Dow? Swing Trading" thread.

This thread is not for that purpose.

Banks and sexy financials were weak in UK.............mmmmh

Normally not a good sign .......... ftse 6054

Edit: Ftse now up 90d into today's 089ish peak
-today was also Queen's birthday....... :!:
-tues is 3m since .........

Last edited:
Now, I want to see Naz 100 to 1850................ but regardless it's tuesday so we "could" have a late rally.. not that it always happens :LOL:

Dow 650 was my target so ...who knows but you gotta say Oscar got this move ...... the start anyway...

Well done Jay Jay, Keep racking up the points. Been a kind market to me too. Heres my last few trades captured with the AMR platform software (same platform as oanda in fact).

p.s stop on this lastest long is about 30 dow pips

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    756.6 KB · Views: 121
Well done Jay Jay, Keep racking up the points. Been a kind market to me too. Heres my last few trades captured with the AMR platform software (same platform as oanda in fact).

p.s stop on this lastest long is about 30 dow pips

nice long

still in this long. Currently making 32 pips. Im now moving my stop to 2 ticks below the low we made an hour ago (which will be a loss of about 20pips)
Letting it run should we carry on up though.

Now...back to the football. Good luck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.