Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atila wat u think ? Looking at Dow relationships Gold 839 :) EUR/USD 1.3827 looking at 1.36...or 1.387 anf 1.39 as targets .... :)

Atila wat u think ? Looking at Dow relationships Gold 839 :) EUR/USD 1.3827 looking at 1.36...or 1.387 anf 1.39 as targets .... :)

Hi Kondaliev,

Been going long on EURUSD today. Nice move up. It looks way oversold to me. However, they've started talking about rate cuts and that complicates matters. Will they cut them in US or EU first? Who knows.

However, we have a nice break out in EURUSD tod the upside. Gold is easing off when I would have expected it to go through 900 again with this daft 700bn bail out program.

I would be bullish on gold and euro at the moment just purely based on fundamentals.

On 4 hour charts bullish on EURUSD and Gold.

I'm flat at the mo. Had my nice filling for today. Might be worth just waiting for the weekend and news to work them selves out of the system and take stock for Monday. (y)

THE BILL is passed

sanity prevailed

.....and the crash will now commence. (+*18 from +300 or so)

f****** bunch of ****sucking wh0res.:mad:

Pat494
Can you tell me which is the taxpayer and which is the bank$ter?

Attachments

• bothholes.gif
    bothholes.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
.....and the crash will now commence. (+*18 from +300 or so)

f****** bunch of ****sucking wh0res.:mad:

Pat494
Can you tell me which is the taxpayer and which is the bank$ter?

Yep I agree 100% with you.

Beginning of a new era.

Absolutely baffled about the big sell off. I reckon it's a shake out and we'll bounce from here until the end of year.

Was right about EURUSD and Gold, currently long on EURUSD but I lost some pips on the DOW with several stop outs.

I'm sure markets rigged. Perfect competition can kiss my rear. :LOL:

Atila :) i am long $ :) let's see :)

I'm staying off the DOW as hit 3 x -20 SL = -60.

EURUSD trailing SL hit too.

Well I think that's it for today.

Ramification will be determined in years to come.

I do believe we have lived history today.

Good evening and good trading guys. (y)

I bet there's a lot of people who blew their accounts today.

Just wishing I'd cashed in at 10750! Ended up closing at break even. Waiting for things to settle before getting back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.