Dow 2007

Break of 254 would have me going long on March Futs- system contratrade - tight stops.

Trade was taken at 17.59, I have now locked in more from the original 254 entry.
There is a small probability having studied the TA ( IB4 on the daily etc) that this trade which started off as a contra - retracement might eventually turn into a swinger.
I am 'hoping' its going to be knuckle free ride past 400 but with YM it never is.

Good luck to all those holding positions overnight for tomorrow with quad witching and all!!

cash targets on Dow...up to 13352 and then down to 12990.....

best wishes to all here for Xmas and New Year

Hi Steve.

Yeh, i can see what you're looking at, H&S? I can also see the possibility of heavy resistance around the 13350 area (which would give way to the H&S). To be honest Ste, my long enthusiasm wavers around that area also. Play it as it happens. Have a good one.

450?

Last edited:
Possible short signal here at 13240 tagerting 13190 area. 25 tick stop. Not taking it though. Off out. bYE bYE

Nice trading by you too. Although you might want to think about that risk:reward a bit more... just my 2c

You can give me all the cents you want. I appreciate your input.

risk:reward ratio is based on each chart pattern and is out of my hands. My only decision is whether to take each trade or not. In this instance, i didn't.

Anyone got any theories on early trend prediction?
always draw the trend lines and use them as stop and reversals, in an emotional market {quadruple expiration} expect a little overrun

]

[triple witch expiration

[allow for it to run alittle past

always draw the trend lines and use them as stop and reversals, in an emotional market {quadruple expiration} expect a little overrun]

[triple witch expiration

[allow for it to run alittle past

13300 is breached. Whether this now breaks 350 and tries for 400 or not is guess work for me. I'll stay out and watch.

I will be looking to go short again if it turns off 13400.

Is this what they call the Santa rally??? :|:rolleyes:

You can give me all the cents you want. I appreciate your input.

risk:reward ratio is based on each chart pattern and is out of my hands. My only decision is whether to take each trade or not. In this instance, i didn't.

Nothing is "out of your hand". For instance, if you have a chart pattern and you know the common risk:reward is 1 to 1, but the probabilities for getting it right or only 50%, would you take the trade?

always draw the trend lines and use them as stop and reversals, in an emotional market {quadruple expiration} expect a little overrun

Could it be that something is missing from your post? I see a lot of white space... should there be a chart?

It's not because the trendline is broken, that the trend is no longer in place. So using stop&reverse on a TL break, is pretty much a gamble.

charts

Could it be that something is missing from your post? I see a lot of white space... should there be a chart?

It's not because the trendline is broken, that the trend is no longer in place. So using stop&reverse on a TL break, is pretty much a gamble.

i would have put up a chart but im not that cmputer savvy,this morning i had 1472-3-4 as a res line on the spu cash and 13384 on dow, right now i cant get my charts up,these spus were at 1475 on the open and 1457 before lunch,just sold 1484,85 and 86 and hope to cover half at 82 and hold rest for opening

same figs as today are still in play early low 300s then down late santa this year into 2008
Dax still has a low to complete

Looking for downside are ya? Im ignoring my short signal. Dont wanna fight against Santa....He's a big guy.

That could have been the Santa rally folks
More like a bunny hop to me

Have a great Xmas all - plenty of liquid refreshments and stuffing