Dow 2007

in at 513 fut cash equiv 434 looking for 234

Hey DC,

Do you have a timeframe in mind for your target?

Methinks 234 quite steep, especially since it tanked 200 y'day
there might be a surge today - before it stabilises/exhausts and takes "a direction".

"Most probably" south - but not sure as south as 234 (?)

Cheers,
Karmit

DC doesn't do details or reasons. Try paper trading his calls for a few days and draw your own conclusions.

I feel much safer with my open long knowing DC is short.

Hey DC,

Do you have a timeframe in mind for your target?

Methinks 234 quite steep, especially since it tanked 200 y'day
there might be a surge today - before it stabilises/exhausts and takes "a direction".

"Most probably" south - but not sure as south as 234 (?)

Cheers,
Karmit

Not much direction so far. Let's hope it's not going to be one of those days spent meandering along in a narow band.

I may have to shorten my outlook to 249 cash price

timeframe is for today preferably around 7:30

DC doesn't do details or reasons. Try paper trading his calls for a few days and draw your own conclusions.

I feel much safer with my open long knowing DC is short.

I was wrong and DC was right today. That is why it says Rookie by my name and Legendary member by his.

It would help all our trading DC, if you could post a few details behind your entries / exits otherwise they just look like guesses.

Late Mail

I was wrong and DC was right today. That is why it says Rookie by my name and Legendary member by his.

It would help all our trading DC, if you could post a few details behind your entries / exits otherwise they just look like guesses.

Hi Mr Postman

Late Christmas mail :)

Swing Trading: Rules and Philosophy by Linda Bradford Raschke

might explain the longer targets etc, not to up on it because I don"t use it, but it does pan out pretty good some of the time if you have a good imagination and large stops etc, sure theres a method in the madness, but then again..........:confused:

One mans meat is another mans poison

Have a good New Year all

Andy

hey thanks develbis... its a super link!

that sorts out the weekend reading for me :|

Happy healthy new "trading" year all :)

Hi Mr Postman

Late Christmas mail :)

Swing Trading: Rules and Philosophy by Linda Bradford Raschke

might explain the longer targets etc, not to up on it because I don"t use it, but it does pan out pretty good some of the time if you have a good imagination and large stops etc, sure theres a method in the madness, but then again..........:confused:

One mans meat is another mans poison

Have a good New Year all

Andy

hmm maybe - but hey does that take preference over a nice, quiet,
stressfree weekend? - not for me :)

The chart showed a base at 13300 - after which I'm no longer that sure about what might happen.. so out I go. Chasing tops and bottoms is a tricky game!

For the moment, I'm very happy with the few pips I could get.

Downtrend looks pretty well set now. You may gave missed out on some points there, karmit?

Don't underestimate yourself, you're better than most out here. Being rookie or legendary only reflects the number of posts you've made. Nothing more, nothing less.