Dow 2007

anyone else short for 2nd time
price action very close too last 2 days but looks can be deceiving

any which way we still end sideways for the week

That's my cue to get in again - If I can sneek one in under 220 I will - otherwise best price under 235.

I've moved my initial stop up to just above B/E - as I hold long tem (up to 4 days) anything can happen. But I'm hopping (crossed finger smilie here) that this will make up for my last 3 trades where I was stopped out.

I'll post my out's in the new year - unless it's later on tonight.

:LOL:Chanting started? :clap:

merry merry NQ :D
told you the NQ was the strongest out there today :cool:

going to take 1/2rd off at 2090 though...
definitely worth the wait, I was beginning to think everybody had gone home though

leaving 1/2rd on, stop moved up to 2085

Possible short signal here at 13240 tagerting 13190 area. 25 tick stop. Not taking it though. Off out. bYE bYE

Would have been a nice entry, and congratulations on your other trades you posted today/yesterday. Just catching up. Been away for a few days

Edit: Nice work too, FW

merry merry NQ :D
told you the NQ was the strongest out there today :cool:

going to take 1/2rd off at 2090 though...
definitely worth the wait, I was beginning to think everybody had gone home though

leaving 1/2rd on, stop moved up to 2085

Have we got a break out of this terrible and disgusting downward path? Hope so! I want my money back!:D

Have a good festive season FW!;)

I hope I haven't ruined anyones christmas but I've just gone long again at 170.

Very nice entry there... why didn't you close some at the first target, move up the stop, the let the another part run till EOD or whatever your timeframe is, instead of closing out completely and re-entering with an increased risk?

Nevertheless, good stuff, an early agressive entry off support. (y)

anyone else short for 2nd time
price action very close too last 2 days but looks can be deceiving

any which way we still end sideways for the week

I'm currently short and I think this is going to 13150.

I had given up on the 13000 though. I'm thinking where will the DOW end the year and I guess it's likely to be above 13000 and that's the best one can hope for. Really though numbers are much worse. That's my opinion.

Any other views on level of DOW for end of year... ?

I'm currently short and I think this is going to 13150

I wonder... is the second part of your sentence whishful thinking because of the first? or is the first part whishful thinking because of the second? :p

To be honest... I don't really "think" that about it that much ugh :red_india

I do notice that we have failed to make a lower low recently and we have the Naz on a strong run up. Before we head down again I would expect some sort of distributive consolidation going on again. But that might have to wait till the next year.

Greetz and festive greetings to you too :)
PS: Don't worry, no longs from me tomorrow... out for the evening playing high-stakes poker

I wonder... is the second part of your sentence whishful thinking because of the first? or is the first part whishful thinking because of the second? :p

I do notice that we have failed to make a lower low recently and we have the Naz on a strong run up. Before we head down again I would expect some sort of distributive consolidation going on again. But that might have to wait till the next year.

PS: Don't worry, no longs from me tomorrow... out for the evening playing high-stakes poker

End game for accumulation?

End game for accumulation?

2100 Naz was my target for this week... we pretty much got there today, bit faster then expected. As for the DOW: picture is different, volume has been decreasing last three days (then again that coincides with this time window), but I'm still favouring longs before we turn down again. I doubt I'll be missing much by not trading tomorrow, but who knows.

Have a good week-end and enjoy the holidays!

PS: oh and btw, you might want to look at what the small caps did today... what a finish!

Other than 3 longs all my other trades have been shorts this month. I think the trend is down. I think 15300 was rejected yesterday and thought it was struggling on the 200s. Obviously not ! I must have mistook the diddering for a stall... :cheesy:

I think since the 17th it's moving in a range 13300 - 13100 band. Be interesting to see if it breaks above 13300?

Other than 3 longs all my other trades have been shorts this month. I think the trend is down. I think 15300 was rejected yesterday and thought it was struggling on the 200s. Obviously not ! I must have mistook the diddering for a stall... :cheesy:

I think since the 17th it's moving in a range 13300 - 13100 band. Be interesting to see if it breaks above 13300?

250 cash is being pushed for, people are interested in this area, if participants can be teased above 250 (depends on what's on offer above 250, are there any real deals going on up there?) then 250 could become support. See how it goes.