Dow 2007

So you forecast next week to be mostly going short?

lets put it this way......you will see 13010 and not see it again until some moons from today..........but you wont see 14100 :eek:.......and you will most likely see 12100 after that

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• new week.JPG
    new week.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 163
Outlook for the week a head

and what is your forcast for Monday ?

Sunday washout day, stay indoors its going to be hell

monday Pretty clear spells with sharp showers

Rest of the wk very poor tuesday probably the worst, raining all day

might get lucky down here the high winds usually shift fronts inland pretty quick

Andy

Last edited:
I thought so :)

The reason I asked was im sure only recently you were asking traders on this board for advice on how to know where the price is headed, and now your in the prediction business!

exactly :p

you should see my magma flow and tectonic moves prediction system work in football results betting :p ...works a treat :p

catcha tuesday 5 pm :p

My P&F software has a "Low Pole Reversal" on at the mo. With a possible 1350 (S&P) for next week.

I had better tell that hairy savage down the road that my teddy really isn't called you know what lol

What's P&F?

So everyone speculates bearish movement next week?
Is it just because many people are selling off long positions?

I suspect many people with hitch a ride on the downfall. However, how do you guys based this decrease?

Could anyone show me an example. I hear people talking about shorting down to 13000.

And i thought markets were supposed to recover from the recently damaged stock fall.

What's P&F?

So everyone speculates bearish movement next week?
Is it just because many people are selling off long positions?

I suspect many people with hitch a ride on the downfall. However, how do you guys based this decrease?

Could anyone show me an example. I hear people talking about shorting down to 13000.

And i thought markets were supposed to recover from the recently damaged stock fall.

I'm getting a touch of deja vu here...

4 hour charts showing bearish tendencies but weekly and daily charts still very bullish to me.

I can see 13,261 and possibly 13076 according to my fibonachi retracements but not clear cut after that at all to me.

Hence if we get a repeat of last week I'd expect a drop followed by a shart rally. Not sure of timing. If people say Mon Tues that's cool with me.

I'm currently short from Friday...

"Short at 13348"... not bad... but you will get a better price ~13:00 GMT.. add on :))

mrng chaps idealy we would see futures down 70 to 100 pre open then small rally into 3:30pm and a second 5:50ish

FTSE still has a hole at 206

"mrng chaps idealy we would see futures down 70 to 100 pre open then small rally into 3:30pm and a second 5:50ish
"

I want to give you a BIG HUG :)