Dow 2007

Any thoughts on the GDP number due tomorrow? I'm thinking we'll have a FOMC/NFP style move, with plenty of volatility and maybe some pips!

SELL SPIKE ?????

just got in , picking lad up from sax lessons nice move:p

ye sorry 18:00 bar looked to be going real High and turned finnished on low , not a real one they usually take out all the close stops of range then we all have to re-enter at great expense to ourselves :(

Last edited:
if you followed the banks i.e BSC,GS etc you'd have seen it wasn't gonna tank tonight....tomorrows another day though...:LOL:

ohhhhhhhhh I m changin my mind :eek:

Oh well, 4 hour charts kicks 1 hour and dailies into touch... :cheesy:

Hey what goes up has to come back down. It ain't over till the fat lady sings...

Gosh... Fat lady busting gut...

Last edited:
Hi Steve,

What are the BSC and GS?

Hi m8,
I thought the banks were unusually strong today.....this just came across wires explains it....

3:21[BSC] NY Times: Warren Buffett considering Bear Stearns stake

BSC is Bear Stearns
GS is Goldman Sachs

Hi m8,
I thought the banks were unusually strong today.....this just came across wires explains it....

3:21[BSC] NY Times: Warren Buffett considering Bear Stearns stake

BSC is Bear Stearns
GS is Goldman Sachs

Thanks Steve,

I was just listening to Bloomberg to catch up on what's happ and they mentioned it too.

For an average bloke like me I'm thinking how does such an action pick up all the markets and indeces? Pure hype with no substance.

Feel I've missed out on the surge but inspiring words in tomorrow's another day...

Looks like you are in the money tricks. Good one and good luck. :)

I think I'll watch the Heist with Gene Hackman see if I can pickup any tips... :rolleyes: