Does someone know these advisors? Maybe boiler room?

Morgan Financial Advisors

Hello together,
has anybody been in contact with MFA during the last time? I am still getting a lot of money from them and need to know who is still active.
Please help me!!
Thank you all for your support.

Morgan Financial Advisors

Hello together,
has anybody been in contact with MFA during the last time? I am still getting a lot of money from them and need to know who is still active.
Please help me!!
Thank you all for your support.

Mfa

I have called them many times, only the front desk replies. No broker is calling me back!

The FSA in Japan confirmed the address in the website is "fake".
All the telephone lines are automatic transfers.
It will be very difficult to find these people.

But our duty is to alert the police, regulators and investors about these thieves!

Hello All,

re Morgan, please send me your pictures and any details you have, I am in contact with the police and will send this information to them..wow I sent a lot of money their way..sleeping is a big proble for me, its their turn now..thankyou

FIND the Asian ladies who first spoke to us.

hI 694pj812,

I have no new news on these thieves.
If you follow back the threads, you will see all my information, i have on these rogues.
I dont know how we could find the ASIAN LADIES who first contacted each of us, but that might lead to them.

013_st2630~Boiler-Room-Posters.jpg

Boiler Room - the Movie

Hollywood may have made a movie about " Boiler Room " but these people are thieves, they lie, deceive, pretend they are your friend, and steal peoples money, leaving investors without their life savings, their retirement money , their redundancy money. Children with college fees.
BOILER ROOMS steal huge amounts of money, and the operators live always on the move, but they travel first class, drive expensive sports cars, and always eat at the best restaurants.
The only good thing I can say about them is that they tip well , BUT then it was my money that bought the " A la Carte " meal in the first place.

Those addresses are either made up or mail drops which someone will have most probably paid in cash for.

As for which country, not the US or Japan that's for sure, most probably Thailand or something like Indonesia, basically anywhere where they can buy protection from the local police. You see with protection the local police can tip them off if other officers from other countries are coming to visit them.

Remember, these scammers make collectivly hunders of millions of $ a year so can afford to run very slick operations, paying off whoever needs to be paid off in order to contrinue scamming.
LET OPERATION ARCHWAY KNOW
[email protected]

I have called them many times, only the front desk replies. No broker is calling me back!

The FSA in Japan confirmed the address in the website is "fake".
All the telephone lines are automatic transfers.
It will be very difficult to find these people.

But our duty is to alert the police, regulators and investors about these thieves!

LET OPERATION ARCHWAY KNOW YOUR INFORMATION
[email protected]

It seems these thieves have gone! The email server is down and nobody is taking the calls anymore!
They are preparing a new company!
Whatch out the next time you get a cold call!

Now that we are wise onto them,+ know they are thieves, liers and robbers.
Use my suggestion and waste their time, Remember they are paying for the call. Be partially interested. make it necessary for them to ring again, Get them to send you information about anything you can think of. after months of this, you may have to "think " about buying shares, BUT remember the golden rule ---- NEVER SEND MONEY.
Invent stuff like " I`ve done very well on the stock exchange " + " I usually buy in blocks of £ 20.000 " + " I often invest in start up companies ". The thief on the other end of the phone wont sleep at night with excitement thinking about the sucker he has convinced is a friend of his.
WHEN u know they are " lying through their rotten teeth " have fun lying back. Think up of even bigger lies than they have told u. use up his / her time talking about your Yacht, be careful here as they have may already have bought a yacht with money they have stolen from someone else.
BUT remember the golden rule ---- NEVER SEND MONEY.

morgan

...I do have a lot of informations about their other companies....and together with the photos it is not so difficult to get their real names. If they do not want to spend a long time in prison and tell their families what tey are realy doing they have to pay.

hi
i like you am a victim of these thieves, do you have pictures of them? would you send them to me..

cheers

morgan

Hy everyone, I am from Croatia. MORGAN FINANCIAL ADVISORS have call me yesterday and today meny times. They offer me to bay 2.000 shares of one company, and i need to pay about 16.000 $ till tomorow. They send me by mail trade confirmation and other papers (I can send there this papers) How I see there, thet is better to don't do that ? Today I don't answerin on them phone calls, and they call me every 10 minutes.
Sorry for my English :rolleyes:

hi adriatic do you have any info on these thieves, i,m a victim too....cheers

Anyone know where

Peter Carlsen

Ben Jackson

Benoit Mercier

James white

Peter Wolfe

Are hiding out? email me with details please. Interpol and the City of London Police together with Officers from Internet Crime dept, would like to trace these evil people, their lock up time is getting near.

They may think they can hide forever but they cannot.

Dear Adrian,

Thank you for replying, that name is also familiar to me, do you have any idea of their where abouts?

Thanks again.

Re: Morgan Financial Advisors

To adriatic,
thanks for your message. To you have an e-mail adress? And it would be great to get the direct number because I think you will reach nobody with the number you sent to me.
It would be great to get any document, if they sent some to you.
And be carefull with those guys.

Do you know where Peter Carlsen or Ben Jackson is?

Now that we are wise onto them,+ know they are thieves, liers and robbers.
Use my suggestion and waste their time, Remember they are paying for the call. Be partially interested. make it necessary for them to ring again, Get them to send you information about anything you can think of. after months of this, you may have to "think " about buying shares, BUT remember the golden rule ---- NEVER SEND MONEY.
Invent stuff like " I`ve done very well on the stock exchange " + " I usually buy in blocks of £ 20.000 " + " I often invest in start up companies ". The thief on the other end of the phone wont sleep at night with excitement thinking about the sucker he has convinced is a friend of his.
WHEN u know they are " lying through their rotten teeth " have fun lying back. Think up of even bigger lies than they have told u. use up his / her time talking about your Yacht, be careful here as they have may already have bought a yacht with money they have stolen from someone else.
BUT remember the golden rule ---- NEVER SEND MONEY.

Any idea where BEN JACKSON PETER CARLSEN IS ??