Does someone know these advisors? Maybe boiler room?

need help

I know where they are. But it is better not to make it official.
But maybe i should close their account in HongKong? :cheesy:

Hi ! I´m from austria and also invested with them. Trying to get some money back for 5 month now. I´m going to get crazy. Can somebody help me, please!!!!!!!!!

How Did Morgan Financial Get Your Phone Number.??

Hi VINC951.
I DO NOT YET KNOW HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK, but some of the members of this discussion have a lot of knowledge of who works for MFA, who is the chief thief, including photos + names, current addresses.
I am sorry for your lost money. You should contact police, financial regulators, all banks in credit transfers, this makes them change bank accounts,

I am posting this thread, to encourage each person to tell how MFA got in touch with them.
I have already done so earlier.!

I have not payed to MFA, and now, 2 weeks they call me every day many times and I don't answering on calls. Thay call without posibillyty to see from which phone number is call.

I have not payed to MFA, and now, 2 weeks they call me every day many times and I don't answering on calls. Thay call without posibillyty to see from which phone number is call.

Adriatic

Keep at it, hold your nerve even if they threaten to sue you (they won't though). Or if you want to put a stop to their calls just tell them that you know they're a boiler room and FO trying to steal your cash.

Also, can you please list or private message me with their bank account details so we can try and get it closed down, thanks.

procedure

Adriatic

Keep at it, hold your nerve even if they threaten to sue you (they won't though). Or if you want to put a stop to their calls just tell them that you know they're a boiler room and FO trying to steal your cash.

Also, can you please list or private message me with their bank account details so we can try and get it closed down, thanks.

I don´t know, if this is the best way to do. have somebody informed INTERPOL?
I have tracked their email and internet. I also got some gateway numbers of them. I know where they are too. If someone get police involved, i can provide some information.

Maybe we should make them feel save, till police can catch them. I don´t know. The only thing i now is, i´ve lost.

I don´t know, if this is the best way to do. have somebody informed INTERPOL?
I have tracked their email and internet. I also got some gateway numbers of them. I know where they are too. If someone get police involved, i can provide some information.

Maybe we should make them feel save, till police can catch them. I don´t know. The only thing i now is, i´ve lost.

To tell you the truth the Police up until now haven't been really interested in catching any of these crooks. They'll all blame lack of resources plus the fact that the scammers most probably aren't located in their country.

Maybe this will change with Operation Archway but whatever the case the crooks still have it pretty easy which is strange when you think that they must leave an audit trail a mile long - can't pay with cash for everything can they?

Morgan Financial Advisors

But it is good to know where they are, how they look like and where all there bank accounts are. :LOL:
That is what they are afraid of. There luxury life, paid with other peoples money is over.
So, how are you all going on with MFA?
I realy have them on the hook. :LOL:

I am already in contact with InterPol and it would be a great help to get your informatioms as well. I got informations about photos and witnesses and hopefully will get the adresses and photos very soon.
Therefore anymore informations will be very helpfull.

Hi Adrian,
did you already get some of your money back?
The MFA bank account at the Credit Suisse is closed since months and they send the money from one bank to another.

Hi!

I'm a new comer and victim in this forum. I also have been investing with MFA and have asked them to withdraw some funds for the last 5 months.
For sure MFA is NOT registered in New York (in Tokyo I'm not sure). They could be registered in an other state of America and possibly under other name. I'm investigating on this. Many investments companies are working with other investment companies. It's a real web!
On the other hand, many investment companies are working with "clearing houses" located in different countries. This is to avoid paying the US taxes. It's very common in this industry.
I'm still in touch with some people in the company. I would suggest not to make threads to them, otherwise if they feel threadened, they will run away and it will be over for all of us. If you still have contacts with them, please be nice. Don't forget that we are in the losing position, today. We should get as many information as possible first. People should ask for their FSA number in the USA. We all know that the website is a complete fraud so we should treat each information with extreme care.
If some people have the "real" identity of this company and they are based in the USA, there is high chances to get our money back.
But we should not exchange information on this forum, everyboby is watching. We should exchange the information on private emails.

I do not think Interpol is the right solution. Interpol is mainly concentrated in terorrism activities and very dangerous people tracking. Our case is too "small" for them.
And in case they are intersted, it will take a very long time.
What we need to do, is to hire a private investigator in the USA. It will cost some money, but that is the only solution that can bring us back our money faster.

Adriatic,

Please keep in touch with them. As long as there is contact, there is hope to get our money back. Tell them that you will pay but you need bank account in the USA. You do not want to send money to other country. Once you have the bank account in the USA, please send to me, I can track it. I have sent money in the USA in the past, i can see if it is still the same account.
Also you must get more info about them. Ask them the FSA number or the SEC number in the USA. With 1 of these numbers we can track the company information. You tell them, NO FSA or SEC number, NO money. You can ask them in which state of USA they are registered. If they tell you New York, it's not possible, because they are not registered in New York. I have investigated on that already.
Remember, keep contact with them and be nice! I guess you are one of the person that can give us new and solid information.
If you have any question, please let me know.

Nice trie to find out what I know and to get some money for nothing. Maybe you are one of the MFA people who wants to find it in what danger you are :).
Be sure that your game is over. I always know when you try to launcha new company and I will post it immediatly everywhere. And with my photos and informations about you the police will find you where ever you are.

Nice trie to find out what I know and to get some money for nothing. Maybe you are one of the MFA people who wants to find it in what danger you are :).
Be sure that your game is over. I always know when you try to launcha new company and I will post it immediatly everywhere. And with my photos and informations about you the police will find you where ever you are.

The secret I think is to always go after the scammers bank accounts. If you can get this information then both contact Operation Archway and email the bank in question telling them there's some fraud/thieving going on.

If the scammers don't have legit bank account or are forced to open them in really dodgy countries like Panama then hopefully many of the people about to be scamed will spot the con.

So if anyone reading this is contacted by a scammer play along, tell them you're most probably going to invest in order to get hold of the bank account name and number.

The secret I think is to always go after the scammers bank accounts. If you can get this information then both contact Operation Archway and email the bank in question telling them there's some fraud/thieving going on.

If the scammers don't have legit bank account or are forced to open them in really dodgy countries like Panama then hopefully many of the people about to be scamed will spot the con.

So if anyone reading this is contacted by a scammer play along, tell them you're most probably going to invest in order to get hold of the bank account name and number.

Yes, Anley is correct. That's why i think Adriatic could be of a great help because it appears he is owning money to them. But it's better to get hold of bank account in the USA. It will be easier to track because I have relations there that can found out.
So Anley it seems you have the contact with Operation Archway.
I have asked my contact in USA to verify the bank account i got few months back. I'm waiting for the answer from the bank. Will let you know soon.

I'm not sure if you are refering to me, but in case you do, i'm sorry to dissapoint you.
I'm a victim as well and these crooks own me a lot of money, really a lot.
We need to develop a "trojan horse" to bring them down from inside.
Anley seems to have good ideas. You have some informations, and i have some as well.
So we should organize ourselves to put them behind the bars.

The trouble si that you have to find them first, and these boiler rooms and their bosses move around ther world a lot. Maybe now they're in Malaysia, 2 months time Bangkok etc, plenty of false names and even I would suspect passports as well.

The bosses will likely have bodygaurds as well, too much to protect and too many other people looking to get their dirty hands on the stolen loot. White collar gangsters I call them so be careful.

Anley,

I have reported my case to the City Police of London.
Do you have any reply from them? Are they processing your case?

Poc

I don't have a case with the Police, never been scammed. I just write posts on the boiler rooms to try and help people who haven't been scammed.

Chances are the City Police will do nothing, they seem to be doing just 'information collecting' on many of the boiler rooms. Takes time to bring cases so I would expect some action from them over the next 2 years or so. But I'm guessing with all of this as I'm not a copper!