Does someone know these advisors? Maybe boiler room?

Morgan Financial Advisors

Hello together,
I was lucky to get in touch with some former employees who worked for MFA. They made a lot of photos with their cell phones of the people working in the Tokyo office.
If I do not get my money back, these informations including other informations about the MFA International Holdings is going direktly to the international police.
The MFA people are allready known for other bad business and with my photos they cannot hide for a very long time. :LOL:

getting you money back

Hi Profiler,
Can you tell me how you are fortunate enough to get any of your money back?

Morgan Finanacial Advisors

...and the best thing is they still believe to be save but they should fell the breath of the police in their neck.
I am looking forward to visit them in prison if they do not send me my money :)

Hi Profiler,
Can you tell me how you are fortunate enough to get any of your money back?

...I do have a lot of informations about their other companies....and together with the photos it is not so difficult to get their real names. If they do not want to spend a long time in prison and tell their families what tey are realy doing they have to pay.

Keep after them

These thieves at MFA at coming to the attention of the financial authorites in USA, UK, Netherlands, Finland.etc..
Their offices have postal addresses in New York and Tokyo, but i think they may be in another country. Does anyone know which country?

These thieves at MFA at coming to the attention of the financial authorites in USA, UK, Netherlands, Finland.etc..
Their offices have postal addresses in New York and Tokyo, but i think they may be in another country. Does anyone know which country?

I know where they are. But it is better not to make it official.
But maybe i should close their account in HongKong? :cheesy:

Those addresses are either made up or mail drops which someone will have most probably paid in cash for.

As for which country, not the US or Japan that's for sure, most probably Thailand or something like Indonesia, basically anywhere where they can buy protection from the local police. You see with protection the local police can tip them off if other officers from other countries are coming to visit them.

Remember, these scammers make collectivly hunders of millions of $ a year so can afford to run very slick operations, paying off whoever needs to be paid off in order to contrinue scamming.

Udo

Yep, tip the Hong Kong bank off in question. Mind you, Hong Kong banks seems a cesspool of corruption to me so I doubt it will do much good.

China really has to learn a lot and think long term if it wants to really compete on the world stage, to me the Chinese all seem be running angles or scams somewhere along the line. Good for a one off deal but no good for long term relationships.

Hy everyone, I am from Croatia. MORGAN FINANCIAL ADVISORS have call me yesterday and today meny times. They offer me to bay 2.000 shares of one company, and i need to pay about 16.000 $ till tomorow. They send me by mail trade confirmation and other papers (I can send there this papers) How I see there, thet is better to don't do that ? Today I don't answerin on them phone calls, and they call me every 10 minutes.
Sorry for my English :rolleyes:

Hi Adriatic,
it would be very interresting to know the name of tehe guy who called and to get the number where you should call him back. He will probably not be in Tokyo. Try to get more time.

To adriatic,
thanks for your message. To you have an e-mail adress? And it would be great to get the direct number because I think you will reach nobody with the number you sent to me.
It would be great to get any document, if they sent some to you.
And be carefull with those guys.

Hy everyone, I am from Croatia. MORGAN FINANCIAL ADVISORS have call me yesterday and today meny times. They offer me to bay 2.000 shares of one company, and i need to pay about 16.000 $ till tomorow. They send me by mail trade confirmation and other papers (I can send there this papers) How I see there, thet is better to don't do that ? Today I don't answerin on them phone calls, and they call me every 10 minutes.
Sorry for my English :rolleyes:

Did you sent them the money and did you buy the shares? Maybe you are successfull with the investment!

Waste their time..BUT do not send any money

Hi Adriatic,
Thanks for joining this discussion.
DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY..
I REPEAT............ DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY...
They are very good at pretending to be your friend, but their only intension is to get you to send them money, which they will never return. behind their nice talk and pretend friendship, they have dracula fangs to suck your blood (money).

WASTE THEIR TIME....
Now that you know what they are... you should answer their phone calls, keep them talking , get their names, business address, and telephone nos, ask for extra phone nos... talk to their supervisor. keep them talking and phoning you back, pretend to send money, say there is a problem with that bank, ask for a different bank account, If they are talking to you, then they can`t be robbing someone else.. keep getting them to phone you, eventually they will give up... it will be good to make the fool of them.

ANY INFORMATION YOU CAN GET MAY LEAD TO THEIR CONVICTION & IMPRISONMENT FOR FRAUD & THEFT.

These thieves are good, they pretend to be your friend, they pick rising shares, but dont actually buy them , so they can always sell them to show a good profit.
I have been to the irish FSA , UK FSA and USA securities + exchange. Netherlands, + Finland authorities,.
They are not in New York, it is a forwarding phone no only.Tokyo may be also, I`m not certain where they are..
They change their phone nos every so often, and leave the answering service full, so as not to take any more calls.Regards.

HAS ANYONE GOT THEIR NEW NUMBERS.??

Hi together,
I know where they are, I know who they are and I know how they look. I have a "fRoyal Flush" in my hands :)).It was hard work to get it all, but I will bring those guys directly to prison if they do not sent me my money. :cool:

Last edited:
Adriatic

As Adrian said - DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY.

If you do you will never see it again because Morgan Financial Advisors are not a real company, they are a boiler room who are in the processes of trying to con you.

If you don't send them money they will threaten you, say that you've made a contract with them and tell them that they're going to sue you. It is all lies so PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR IT.

They will never sue you because they're criminal and criminals don't use the courts.

Whem they call again just tell them you can't now send the money because you talked to your accountant yesterday and he said to only do business with UK firms (I know you're in Croatia) that are regulated by the Financial Services Authority. But bear in mind that they then might tell you they are! So ask for their FSA number and then say you're going to pass this information on to your accountant so he can check etc.

AGAIN - DON'T SEND ANY MONEY IT WILL BE STOLEN FROM YOU

I was contacted through TRADEKEY-How did they contact you?

I am very sorry to see that you all have lost so much money. MFA only employs thieves. They are "wolves in sheep clothing." They are I believe not in New York or Tokyo.
They keep changing phone nos and banking details. Another person was given a Hong Kong bank.
here were mine.......
Beneficiary bank details:
Beneficiary bank name: CREDIT SUISSE
Beneficiary bank address: Uetlibergstrasse 231, 8045, Zurich Switzerland (CH)
Beneficiary bank SWIFT CODE/(BIC address): CRESCHZZ80A
Beneficiary bank routing code: 4835
􀁘 Beneficiary details:
Account name: Provident Bank and Trust of Belize LimitedAccount number: 0835 - 0494106 - 34 - 780
Beneficiary address: Uetlibergstrasse 231, 8045, Zurich Switzerland (CH)
Details / Additional Information: For further credit to: MFA International Ltd. DDA-703075

My last contact was in the name of Benjamin Jackson. i was also contacted by Jennifer Gomes, bill douglas, john white , david brandt berg,+ james key.
Peter Carlsen phones from Germany, 0049 phone code is germany, but I bet it is only a transfer on phone no. to possible somewhere in south east asia.

I was contacted through TRADEKEY .. a trade website i have registered on to buy and sell wood pellets ( for heating ).
This caught me off guard. Also ..How did they contact you -MFA spent a lot of time getting me to send signed copys of my investing preferences, passport photos, utility bills, documents for registering for tax, USA tax clearance, etc..
MORGAN FINANCIAL ADVISORS is a real company in America.The real company is registered.but do not have offices in New York + Tokyo.
They spun me on filling out forms about USA tax, waiting for people to come back from New York.

Phone: Tokyo Japan: +813-4580-2109
Fax: Tokyo Japan (Toll Free): +1-866-364-1457
New York Office: +1-646-367-9519
Email: [email protected]

Direct line: +81345802191

James Key
Quality Control Manager

+81 345 506 903
[email protected]

It is obvious what kind of people MFA guys are. They are well trained to lie. Their only profession is to steal, nothing more. They are used to have enough money to buy everything: cars, girls, drugs and even friends. They don't lead a life to be proud on and they know that!
They spend a lot of energy in hiding. Changing adresses. tel. numbers, bank accounts and companies. The MFA criminals do the same criminal over and over again because they are not able anymore to lead a normal life and do legal business. Before they founded MFA in November 2006, their companies name was Glebe Investments. The same content in their website and the same adress in HongKong.

But they are also afraid. They are afraid of their faces being published, afraid of not being able to use any plane anymore, afraid of not beeing able to cross any boarder because InterPol knows their faces. That is the weak point.

And there are people who know their faces and even do have photos of them. The poor little girls from Asia who did the first contacts to the client. Who made the first cold callings and have never seen one cent for the job they did. They were used to do hundreds of callings but they didn't know for what kind of people they were working.

If your are in contact with those girls, you hold the key of the MFA peoples prison cell in your hands. :)