Do Robot EA's Work?

So it is a closed shop then? According to another contributor, if it weren't for the vendors, good or bad, you wouldn't have a shop to close.

If you don't like robot EAs why not just say so and give your reasons why. Then there would be something meaningful to discuss perhaps.

I love robots.

without them I would not have been able to go travelling round the world next week.

as ive heard from some other moron this morning regarding my swearing.

well swearing is just words. im sure you are grown up - deal with it, if you are offended, why? change the channel. You are going to be called a lot worse on your continued path.

organisation? what a laptop & deck chair in a beach hut with jam sandwiches and a flurry of wasps and the smell of seaweed?

schoolyard? even a schoolkid would have the product ready before it goes to market or is it soooooo exclusive that you had to park the sunseeker and trap onto a connection to chat to me??

no. didn't think so.

I think you've been looking at too many holiday snaps. Or too many EA adverts.

I'm not interested in marketing the product because, for one reason, it isn't ready. I was trying to reply intelligently to the thread.

Why not do the same and tell us why you hate robot EAs, vendors etc. Get the thread back on track.

I think you've been looking at too many holiday snaps. Or too many EA adverts.

I'm not interested in marketing the product because, for one reason, it isn't ready. I was trying to reply intelligently to the thread.

Why not do the same and tell us why you hate robot EAs, vendors etc. Get the thread back on track.

because any moron can setup a martingale on optimisation and pump it through the internet supported by blogs, forums, sites through marketing - its what 99% of forex is.

Ive worked in the city and seen first hand what goes on.

I did mine the hard way round and actually got something working, I was like you trying to sell a system - yes the fish are by and large morons so i just kept on track for me. #1

If it isnt ready why is the marketing stream already in place - as a sideline im rather a dab hand on google, oh look Forex Ezefx EA Review (EzeFX.com Scam?)

now you have really made me mad.

ive just googled a bit more.

the whole basis of why this thread took its turn to hatred is because of people like you. It ruins it for people like me who have an active interest in robots because people get burnt and don't wish to learn to code and share knowledge.
You are just a marketer - you have no product, just a strategy test.
you have a profile on every forum going (as do I)

Easy Forex (ezefx.com)

The EzeFX Member Package & 11 year backtested EA - Forex Forum - EarnForex

Twitter

post stating a poor performance with you Easy Forex (ezefx.com)

Your response...

"EZE020 has two vulnerabilities. One is on a change of major trend. In this case from buy to sell. The other is an oscillation of around 500 pips (so - up 500 then down 500 and repeat).

You are very unfortunate in that we have had one of each of the above plus the EURUSD price has overall moved very little from the beginning of May until now. This has given at least 3 weeks of no movement up to last weekend but we did get about 125 pips profit this week so far.

We are taking our stats from October to October each year and the results have been profitable each year for 11 years. From October 2010 until now we are still showing in profit. Will this year be the first losing year for EZE020? We'll find out at the beginning of November."

is this you as well IkonGM_LIVE System | Myfxbook ?

do you want to carry this on?

or if you want to issue a writ along with SLM I can give you my address?

because any moron can setup a martingale on optimisation and pump it through the internet supported by blogs, forums, sites through marketing - its what 99% of forex is.

Ive worked in the city and seen first hand what goes on.

I did mine the hard way round and actually got something working, I was like you trying to sell a system - yes the fish are by and large morons so i just kept on track for me. #1

If it isnt ready why is the marketing stream already in place - as a sideline im rather a dab hand on google, oh look Forex Ezefx EA Review (EzeFX.com Scam?)

The forexfbi page has been pointed out to me previously and I have contacted them to correct their errors. They didn't have the decency to reply.

I was an early victim of forex funnel and am well aware of the dangers of martingale EAs.

I did say earlier that I am on development robot #50. The public and member websites were set up quite a while ago and publicise an earlier robot. The public site is not promoting this robot although the members are aware it is in development.

I don't think any moron can develop a robot, but may have the ability to copy someone else's. Software development is hard work and always has been. Forex software may be the hardest of all to develop which is why so many robots fail. That doesn't mean that all will fail though.

The forexfbi page has been pointed out to me previously and I have contacted them to correct their errors. They didn't have the decency to reply.

I was an early victim of forex funnel and am well aware of the dangers of martingale EAs.

I did say earlier that I am on development robot #50. The public and member websites were set up quite a while ago and publicise an earlier robot. The public site is not promoting this robot although the members are aware it is in development.

I don't think any moron can develop a robot, but may have the ability to copy someone else's. Software development is hard work and always has been. Forex software may be the hardest of all to develop which is why so many robots fail. That doesn't mean that all will fail though.

your'e either a nutter or really are that thick.

did james dyson sell all of his 5127 protoypes?

what the hell does anyone care what number of tosh you are peddling? You are on your 50th robot? of what success? You are still at robot #1 you blithering idiot.

The only thing you are capable of developing is psychosis.

take my advice - go away and think about this for the rest of the afternoon and go and promise yourself to either stop your little internet marketing business or get a robot working - it took me 4 years.

good luck.

Can you guy’s settle an argument for me please, I need a answer to a question from people far more experienced than me. Do robot EA’s really work long term? I’m of the impression that they all have there shelf life and after a while they start to lose, I know you can code them to do anything you want but you cant code common sense, so I say manual trading is always best. What do you think?

Hello Gazza

Your initial question has generated a large number of posts as you will probably have seen.

I'm sure you will have read them all carefully and formed your own conclusions. I've certainly formed mine. Good luck if you intend to continue with this forum

Hello Gazza

Your initial question has generated a large number of posts as you will probably have seen.

I'm sure you will have read them all carefully and formed your own conclusions. I've certainly formed mine. Good luck if you intend to continue with this forum

even more good luck needed if you intend to use ezefx.com

ttfn.

Wow great discussion guys, seems I’ve opened a can of worms here, I really have very little knowledge of robots/Ea’s, I often wonder if the really big guys in the city or wall street use them, thanks for your comments

Wow great discussion guys, seems I’ve opened a can of worms here, I really have very little knowledge of robots/Ea’s, I often wonder if the really big guys in the city or wall street use them, thanks for your comments

big firms employ spods to make algos, quant boys, network experts so they can get uber anal on latency for HFT.

the rest of them look on forums for algos because most of them cant trade.

some look at %, some charts.

the rest simply sell hype in the form of research notes to the general mass lapping it up who then go and do whatever with that stock.

your'e either a nutter or really are that thick.

did james dyson sell all of his 5127 protoypes?

what the hell does anyone care what number of tosh you are peddling? You are on your 50th robot? of what success? You are still at robot #1 you blithering idiot.

The only thing you are capable of developing is psychosis.

take my advice - go away and think about this for the rest of the afternoon and go and promise yourself to either stop your little internet marketing business or get a robot working - it took me 4 years.

good luck.

Yes I am thick because I didn't notice that you are a vendor yourself. Obviously with chip on shoulder and axe to grind.

I wonder why. Sales not going too well?

Yes I am thick because I didn't notice that you are a vendor yourself. Obviously with chip on shoulder and axe to grind.

I wonder why. Sales not going too well?

yeah terrible.

so much so, travelling round the world starting sunday.

ill be thinking of you in your shed posing as gokwan69trader on every internet forum trying to sell strategy reports.

hang on a minute.

no I wont.

yeah terrible.

so much so, travelling round the world starting sunday.

ill be thinking of you in your shed posing as gokwan69trader on every internet forum trying to sell strategy reports.

hang on a minute.

no I wont.

Good for you. Hope you have a nice long holiday, returning refreshed and far less belligerent.

Good for you. Hope you have a nice long holiday, returning refreshed and far less belligerent.

I will never, ever be less belligerent to people like you, who ruin it for people like me. That also goes for people who talk nonsense, drivel and other such spineless oxygen wasters.

I will never, ever be less belligerent to people like you, who ruin it for people like me. That also goes for people who talk nonsense, drivel and other such spineless oxygen wasters.

This is interesting. How do software vendors "ruin it" for trading system vendors?

By the way, is there anyone you do like? They must be very special.

This is interesting. How do software vendors "ruin it" for trading system vendors?

By the way, is there anyone you do like? They must be very special.

you are not a software vendor.

you are not a trading system vendor either.

you are a seller of false hopes and marketing spiel.
:sleep:

Go away before I really show you up.

you are not a software vendor.

you are not a trading system vendor either.

you are a seller of false hopes and marketing spiel.
:sleep:

Go away before I really show you up.

I can only imagine that you have lost out very badly in the past at the hands of some unscrupulous software vendor to be so bitter. While I am sorry for your loss, it is not fair of you to try to tar us all with the same brush.

What I can tell you is that I would never promote any forex software I had written unless I was confidently running it on my own live accounts. So if our members lose, I lose.

It seems you are very reticent about revealing just what trading systems you vend, preferring to rubbish others. Such a pity.

I can only imagine that you have lost out very badly in the past at the hands of some unscrupulous software vendor to be so bitter. While I am sorry for your loss, it is not fair of you to try to tar us all with the same brush.

What I can tell you is that I would never promote any forex software I had written unless I was confidently running it on my own live accounts. So if our members lose, I lose.

It seems you are very reticent about revealing just what trading systems you vend, preferring to rubbish others. Such a pity.

I don't vend at present you plank - I haven't for years. The only customers I ever had pay for it were traders in banks.

Ive never paid for a bot.

Ive never paid for signals.

Ive never paid for a system.

What I use and develop and spend all my waking hours on is my business. If a chump decides to share a worthless strategy and tries to sell a system on that basis, I am of a professional capacity to say exactly what it is.

I am always this bitter. Don't think I have saved it all for you. I have lots more of you to show up.