What is the best forex robot available and do you recommend?

forexnewsdaily

Im very interested in getting a Forex robot to trade for me. I have heard great things about forex robots, But I am not sure which forex robot works the best. Im a new to forex completely and Im just looking for an automated way to make money from home. Would you even recommend trading with a forex robot at this current economic time? How much many can make with a forex robot and what is the best forex robot from your personal experience. Please help. Thanks:D

So you're completely new to forex and yet you're spamming us with links to some crappy website and sending out recommendations.

Oh go away you tw@t. Spam duly reported. If you stay around you'll only make people cross.

the best robot wont be available for public neither its for sale.

So true.

But then the best Robot you can buy buy will always be the one that loses you the least :)

Sure, you might make money in the short term but overtime it's almost guaranteed that you'll lose.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news everyone but it's only common sense if you think about it because you really think investing $100 or $1000 is a sure and easy way to get rich (or create the fabled 'second income') working from home?

However, the marketers (most of them aren't traders) who sell these systems will do everything they can to presuade you otherwise including half-truths, made up statements and in the worst case outright lies.