Day Trade the FTSE

we have a winner scalp 1pt full :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: out @ 22

Got to leave it on a good note thought Id just test Ians trend line in 3 mins ;)

well at least it's a winner .. now a few more of those and you have it cracked ..scalping is the way to go .. if you can get good entries .. the number if times I have been in a trade and thought .. this could be very good only to see my profits diminish .. I've lost count

well at least it's a winner .. now a few more of those and you have it cracked ..scalping is the way to go .. if you can get good entries .. the number if times I have been in a trade and thought .. this could be very good only to see my profits diminish .. I've lost count

ar but I dont like to trade the SB boys book in the weee wweee minutes, I have been down that lane Churnin and Learnin. My account grew but all those disconnects do me nut in :?: :devilish: :devilish: : makes me paranoid to. :devilish: :eek:

In my time frame my stops in place they can send as much bad Java down the line as they want :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I Found scalping in small timeframes a bit of a pain, got things to do about the house and found I was fixed to me seat no chance for a cup of tea, it was terrible, not what I imagined trading to be like. One day I actually thought I was at work :LOL: :LOL:

I like to wait for a wave in my (mtt) time frame then scalp that ;) :cheesy: you will be suprised how far those 15 min bars go when they get a shuftee on, short hop to jump right on an hour Wave :D

You can"t have everything its a long paddle back to take off to catch another one.

your right though should have closed today for + 6 full and squared the day I was clearly the wrong way round :eek:

2nd test on hour low and I was trading on hope that it might break lower.

Account notice :| 1st draw down on margin since August 17th , - 4pts (full) traded with bear bias since sub prime mess so account signals change of trend. account moved back to neutral, :| if index stays above last weeks high I will move to Bull next week but only a little bull ;)

Ian is that a decending trend line hours / Index with back to week High ,

this could go with a bang :?: :arrowu: :arrowd: :?:

long @ 40 1/3 late wide spread Shortorlong to re-enter ?

out + 1pt all Ig charts packed up and both platforms dead slow

Ian got the name of a good broker mate gettin pretty fed up with re-setting me router

:devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

ye Iv cleaned me temp files out and set me settings and I have the latest version of java and yes I do find it a bit odd that it always happens when the price picks up speed

yes I have a good connection 5.5 meg and a top end pc, what :?: no other customers are reporting problems :eek: :eek: :eek: ar it must be me moanig again :devilish: :devilish:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Everybody out 6553 R1 yanks still under days pivot

charts are at dead stop so may be sharp pull back :LOL: :LOL:

nice work! .. couple of good scalps
but buy and hold today .. geesh so obvious ..:LOL:
I was not concentrating this morning so have not put on a single trade ..:rolleyes:

your having trouble with your platform? I haven't been watching so can't confirm either way

your right the stochs are pinned to the ceiling now .. get ready to go short :LOL: I will be cautious today after yesterday's false signals

wonder if it will be a big bull day now .. one missed signal ..

I was hoping it would stop at 6567 and reverse, unfortunately looking at my charts its only a hope at this point (I shorted on false signal at 6565).

I was not concentrating this morning so have not put on a single trade ..:rolleyes:

your having trouble with your platform? I haven't been watching so can't confirm either way

your right the stochs are pinned to the ceiling now .. get ready to go short :LOL: I will be cautious today after yesterday's false signals

it will be for me , think they have made their move , my platform went down and slow at the break out of hour range. Charts dead stop,

what makes you laugh is ~ changed to capital spreads platform, quick as I could they were bully biased, which is ok , tickets running at dead stop etc

THE PAYMENT PAGE HAD NO PROBLEMS TAKING PAYMENT 1/3 OF MILLI SECOND

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: must run on different conection, dedicated line and all that :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Any way there you are scalping SB firms in and out of market moves is a mugs game full stop and no one will convince me otherwise.

Thats me away to annoy the lads on the FTSE swing thread, can"t be doin with the wee wee timeframes any more, I mean Iv not had me breakfast yet and all Iv achieved is well nothing. managed to move some pennies from account to account and mess about with me router get everything back up and :arrowu: gone :devilish: :devilish:

No its over to the big bars for me Ill scalp them instead :LOL: :LOL: I"m with Lurker Big Boys signals only. No Intra day noise for me anymore. :p

Final report, sub prime mess over till we get some more bad news :rolleyes: :LOL:

Develbis away to larger timeframe, account proves that shorts require taking off the menu for the time being. Margin on account Scratch, well actually +1:eek: Have taken some drawings out ;) over last couple of months so no complaints.

Split where have you gone, threads all yours again, hope swing trading is going well and life"s treatin you well . Shortorlong nice postin with you.
Ian / Split thanks for the couple of posts on trendlines, very nice timeing :eek: :LOL: :D

it will be for me , think they have made their move , my platform went down and slow at the break out of hour range. Charts dead stop,

what makes you laugh is ~ changed to capital spreads platform, quick as I could they were bully biased, which is ok , tickets running at dead stop etc

THE PAYMENT PAGE HAD NO PROBLEMS TAKING PAYMENT 1/3 OF MILLI SECOND

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: must run on different conection, dedicated line and all that :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Any way there you are scalping SB firms in and out of market moves is a mugs game full stop and no one will convince me otherwise.

Thats me away to annoy the lads on the FTSE swing thread, can"t be doin with the wee wee timeframes any more, I mean Iv not had me breakfast yet and all Iv achieved is well nothing. managed to move some pennies from account to account and mess about with me router get everything back up and :arrowu: gone :devilish: :devilish:

No its over to the big bars for me Ill scalp them instead :LOL: :LOL: I"m with Lurker Big Boys signals only. No Intra day noise for me anymore. :p

Final report, sub prime mess over till we get some more bad news :rolleyes: :LOL:

Develbis away to larger timeframe, account proves that shorts require taking off the menu for the time being. Margin on account Scratch, well actually +1:eek: Have taken some drawings out ;) over last couple of months so no complaints.

Split where have you gone, threads all yours again, hope swing trading is going well and life"s treatin you well . Shortorlong nice postin with you.
Ian / Split thanks for the couple of posts on trendlines, very nice timeing :eek: :LOL: :D

I'm amazed by your platform problems today, I've not had that yet ..guess my time will come

good luck with your swinging . that's the way the pros do it .. I think .

er yes it was obvious thats why I posted on EOD Dow thread last night :cheesy: Ta Ra all

Last edited: