Currency Trading (Nov 20th - Nov 24th)

Where will GBPUSD close at the end of theis week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTF ! Came out at 9220 for +30. Certainly wasn't ready for this!

Got to go out for the day now so no more trades for me. Hope the fun continues for you guys. Good trading and bon weekend!

It's been a tough week for me OT, but this morning has swung it round thankfully. Still going on holiday this week next year? :cheesy:

Baruch said:
Nice BB this morning.

Exactly my point of a couple of days ago. When things aren't going well it's even more important to stick with a winning system. The rewards will come..out of whole position at net +85. Great finish to the week and after being down nearly 100 at one stage made 100 over the week.

ChowClown said:
It's been a tough week for me OT, but this morning has swung it round thankfully. Still going on holiday this week next year? :cheesy:

Ah well! I may have been misquoted LOL....I did say to my Mrs last night that next year, I am going to arrange to do something every US holiday because although there may be a few days when something happens, mostly the market is very quiet in ranges and if you trade a breakout method a recipe for losses and/or boredom. It will also get me away from the desk every now and again which I need to do more. At the moment I am scared to miss a day in case I miss a big day but missing US hols seems like a good risk/reward.

Offshore Trader said:
Exactly my point of a couple of days ago. When things aren't going well it's even more important to stick with a winning system. The rewards will come..out of whole position at net +85. Great finish to the week and after being down nearly 100 at one stage made 100 over the week.

Yes, I agree. If you trade a system, you must take all the signals, unless you have a very good reason not to do it. I suppose low volume can be a good reason not to do it.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I have been following the thread for a while, and just wanted to say well done to all. Some good lessons here.......