Currency Trading (Nov 20th - Nov 24th)

Where will GBPUSD close at the end of theis week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Offshore Trader said:
Taken 1/2 position profit at +100. 1/2 with s/l at +70 although I did take a 30 point hit this morning after the BOE report. Have now recouped the losses of Monday and Tuesday which just shows if a system works you've got to stick with it through thick and thin.

Well done. ;) And I agree.

neil said:
Funny day. Into trade on break(long) of overnight Asian range then kicked out then back in again (long) :eek: :rolleyes:

A good thing surely the old b/o and pullback?
Why the face?

Baruch said:
But this trade can't be BB?
It isn't. As i've said before, i trade a plan based on a breakout from the 5am-8am range, which coincides with BB type entries sometimes, not always.

ChowClown said:
It isn't. As i've said before, i trade a plan based on a breakout from the 5am-8am range, which coincides with BB type entries sometimes, not always.

OK, but I can't see any BO on my chart?

Baruch said:
OK, but I can't see any BO on my chart?
I use Oanda and at 08:11 there was a high of 9152.5, which exceeded my breakout calculation entry level. I was filled at 9151.8.

ChowClown said:
I use Oanda and at 08:11 there was a high of 9152.5, which exceeded my breakout calculation entry level. I was filled at 9151.8.

OK - and now there's a BB signal. ;)

But we could also see a double top - with both US and Japan closed, the volume must be very thin.

I have now changed my stop to breakeven because of the likely short trading day. Long at 51.

Cables failure to break yesterday's high is probably significant

Euro is less than 10 points away from high for the year and obviously this is resistance but with trade bound to be a little thin it would be a good day for one of the big boys to find some stops around 1.30

Square for the day and leaving it 'til tomorrow. I think it will be very quiet this afternoon and based on my normal gut feelings we should therefore see either 1.90 or 1.93 :cheesy:

rnrng chaps just thought I would pop in

currently looking for 91and before you ask which one ALL three

Or bust 1.3 and let it rip for the rest of the year. Salivating at the prospect. ;)
Offshore Trader said:
Euro is less than 10 points away from high for the year and obviously this is resistance but with trade bound to be a little thin it would be a good day for one of the big boys to find some stops around 1.30

Looks like it's having another go at the highs. Maybe while the Americans have their eyes off the ball (and on their plates) we can finally break through!