Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

its because the G8 is back to 6am open prices generally

market has no idea what to do next

N

gbp is over 60 pips south from asian opens and 40 south from london opens

looks bleak now

hi there

i rarely trade at daily level .........but the PAIRCHART pattern looks good for a set up .......perhaps a little late to party ?

anyway as long as Euro is weakening and CAD is strenghening it seems a good play

suggest you go inside on lower T/F's to fine tune entries ?

good hunting
N:smart:

thanks for the reply. I think i have missed out but euro rallied a bit today so not all bad. Will wait for longs when down around 1.3915 - ish

us session had an explosive 1st hour from 1pm .....rest been slowish really

nice early Bear on usd was the play .........most usd pairs made 20 to even pushing 50 pips in that period from 1pm starts

mostly then my pairs were retracing ......

have a good weekend
N

thanks for the reply. I think i have missed out but euro rallied a bit today so not all bad. Will wait for longs when down around 1.3915 - ish

yep Euro pushed to around +60 pips from asian opens today .....fading now

N

Find the best lot size to trade

Which lot size is the best in Forex trading? What is your opinion?

If we trade lot with 0.1 or 0.01, we have minimum profit when compared to trade with 1 lot. Because we cannot predict the market movement.

Suppose we gain 10 pips. When we trade with 0.1 lot we earn 10$. If we are confident about the trending, we trade with 1 lot and you can stop trading in 5 pips and earn 50$.

Which one is the best way to earn profit?

Which lot size is the best in Forex trading? What is your opinion?

If we trade lot with 0.1 or 0.01, we have minimum profit when compared to trade with 1 lot. Because we cannot predict the market movement.

Suppose we gain 10 pips. When we trade with 0.1 lot we earn 10$. If we are confident about the trending, we trade with 1 lot and you can stop trading in 5 pips and earn 50$.

Which one is the best way to earn profit?

the way to earn money in trading is to Win more than you lose .....lot size is detail my frend

N

hi all ..i did trade a little today but was not online posting as using all my screens

the day has been real predictable and nice :)

GBP has been weak from early asian ........its nearly 150 pips down now from early hours and 90 of those have been in US session from 1pm UK time

Euro was weaker earlier but rallying us session

Yen having a very very good day .....120 pips up from asian with 60 of those in US session

usd had a strong asian / London but now getting hit US session

Best pairs today ?

if you take ALL 3 sessions into account its the EJ sells in charge ......approx 140 pips south of earley asian and still falling ..GU sells are close on its heels today

London morning session saw the EA and the EJ get to -100 pips selling off

US session from 1pm uk time is the UJ actually taking hits so far to -100 pips

cheers
N

mornin all ....

after a bear asian sesson the EURO is storming the london opens so far

up 35 pips from 6am and over 50 pips from asian lows earlier - BUY

scrappy elsewhere .......usd is a bounce rebuy so far london

GBP was bear but trying to follow euro now .....yen net bear .....

best scalpers for me london so far have been

EJ and EA buys .......both pairs been to + 45 pips so far from 6am opens and plenty of scalps along the way

N

CAD seling ok as well .........ucad nice bounce buy at 3105 but reisting to 3111 so far

shame

usd is ranging about 10 pips in the bull side of london....so will keep playing this on pairs until it fades

UCAD , UJ buys on cards

i'll have gu sells as well if they trigger ......but technically that is still a buy scalpwise for most scalpers

euro still a bull so dont ignore the easy wins on the pairs already mentioned

ok i need all my screens and laptops as this is easyville and plenty of pips on table across multiple pairs

back later

N