Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

mornin all ....

after a bear asian sesson the EURO is storming the london opens so far

up 35 pips from 6am and over 50 pips from asian lows earlier - BUY

scrappy elsewhere .......usd is a bounce rebuy so far london

GBP was bear but trying to follow euro now .....yen net bear .....

best scalpers for me london so far have been

EJ and EA buys .......both pairs been to + 45 pips so far from 6am opens and plenty of scalps along the way

N

see in red above ........follow those observations and plenty of pips last 20-30 mins to be had :)

scalping is not easy .........but knowing the pairs to be on makes it a lot easier !!!

cheers
N

dont forget to look at all the free stuff below in links areas to see the basics of what i do (for last 17 years now).........always here to help people who are struggling with the tough tough world of trading

its not easy .....but believe me it can be done with practice and robust strategies that stand the test of time

N :)

i'll put stops in at 95......worth a little more risk as dont ok this morning .....

and clearly if i had set stops at 2488/7 then thats ultra safe trading ......but i reduce my win stakes naturally

higher potential return per pip vs lower potential chance of a losing trade ?

hey thats trading !

N

gbp and usd both fading actually ..i was late to the scalp and stopped

such is life ..........i perhaps shoudve played a little safer on the stop level

have a good morning - i did - no complaints
N

heavy consolidatin in market from 6am opens now .....all my big pairs where i made money are coming back / retracing......

i still see GU as next main mover - going BULL

but i screwed my last scalp on that ......and i just see its gone 10 pips bull inside a minute from the 95 level where i got stopped !!!!!

hhahahahah...i love trading !!!
cheers
N

0703/4 the Stops ....the stop offered was so obvious and tight i couldnt resist !

eu is low volatility pair but hey 5 pips is 5 pips ......taken a little to b/e now ....

usd trying bull again.....yen looks resellable ....euro under pressure .......

have a good session
N

checked in ..cant believe ive missed an easy 40-50 pip move on gu ........GRRRRRRRR

last resell on GU was easy from 2441 levels ....this current offer at same price is not as convincing as yet ......i'll need below 2435's to resell again .......or find another level higher

morning neil ------ you are a master typer and talker. when is your room coming on line

months yet - sorry buddy ..........need the other work to dry up so i can convince myself to go 100% F/T trading again .......not enough hours in day :)

N

last resell on GU was easy from 2441 levels ....this current offer at same price is not as convincing as yet ......i'll need below 2435's to resell again .......or find another level higher

yep i was convinced :)

Attachments

• gu dumps.JPG
    gu dumps.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 83
another 3-4 pips and gbp is looking like its bear days are over ....walking a R level on london morning now