Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

these trades are still ok from earlier USD bounce .see my calls on F's trading thread

back later all ..cheers N

Attachments

• trades on.JPG
    trades on.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 149
  • trades.JPG
    trades.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 154
trades doing ok ..................

LIVE TRADING ......the real deal here and at F's thread (y):smart:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...fx-intraday-trading-f-co-411.html#post2659238

so the early London session was nice eh ? (y)..........usd was a real bull barnstormer from the starting gates ...........EU was a cracker of a sell it turns out........ .best........of the G7 usd pairs

Cad sell was as good as any others.......... so 2 from 2 there and 50-70 pips on offer to highs

good enough ?:smart:
N

Attachments

• nice early london.JPG
    nice early london.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 171
hey all

check out my posts here yesterday ...........ALL I am doing is monitoring price strength on the G8 indexes and making calls then off of traditional PA techniques.........

ok its not as easy as it looks .........and I confess that many years now of utilising this style of trading gives me that edge needed to make money (like all experienced traders can claim )..........

but it is possible ...whatever market / Timeframe / Strategies you follow .........put the screentime in to hone your skills and always execute trades using the highest levels of concentration and focus.....everything matters ....shaving small percentages of error off of every part of what you do adds up ...........in fact that's the current buzz in the consulting world (making marginal improvements)........

it is possible to make consistent money as a trader .......but like anything in life its not easy and the path is long and tough...........you have to put the time and effort in to get the rewards back

so my advice to the thousands of wannebee traders who pervade these forums year in year out asking for advice and guidance is simple .........

go hard or go home :cool::smart:

N

Last edited:
yesterday I was hot for usd buys from early London (See posts)...........

in fact the USD was superb all day offering some GREAT bull runs (chart 1)

Euro was weak from Asian so I was looking to sell it .....the rest is pips all day (chart 2)

N

Attachments

• buying usd through the day.JPG
    buying usd through the day.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 111
  • eu sells.JPG
    eu sells.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 103
hey all

thanks again for all the emails and requests for advice and help - especially using my Forex Strengthmeter / index based trading approach

I am flattered by the interest in what I do but have to say sorry I am not mentoring or training at the moment ........perhaps when I am not full time consulting again ...so watch this space

nether will I recommend to you anyone who purports to be trading forex Strengthmeters successfully in the Vendor marketplace..........and there are many !

with the greatest respect all I have seen is Vendors offering old school overbought/sold techniques that then try to SUPPORT conventional pairchart signals .........sure plenty of flashing lights and fancy colours and heatcharts .................but its all smoke and mirrors gang (in my humble opinion) after 15 years in the strengthmeter game ..........which incidentally was pretty much its birth in late 90's early 2000's.....

please feel free to download the free tools below in the signature area or look at the old videos on youtube .....I am happy to respond to questions here as well on this thread ...................or e-mail me (see my profile page) and I will let you know if I ever decide to release anything .........but it wont be for a while yet

N

hey all

busy today .......heres the usd action .......classic pivot on a S/R line and the usd session pushing back into any Asian / London moves

Euro had a decent Asian/London

GBP having a dog day afternoon

Attachments

• usd today.JPG
    usd today.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 108
Hi NVP!

I use last days 2 of your indicators! First is HL
http://shrani.si/f/1j/13z/3lU8nql/untitled.jpg
and second is FXCorrelator
http://shrani.si/f/K/115/40JDxgBe/untitled1.png

I don't trade, I only tested it ! Nice scalping software at all! :)

hey there ...........looks great (y)

i'm a scalper now as you may see ....................BUT

if you are trading higher TF's like this my recommendation is to watch how the currencies are performing in the week / month etc etc as well and go with trend ........in which case If I was looking to trade and capture the big moves in a week - I would rarely take any positions before i'd seen the first session from all the world markets..........weekends need to be shaken out

so perhaps Tuesday Asian the earliest to run trades through to Friday :smart:

take a look overnight on what you are seeing and trade from there ..........also look at the trends of the G8 in November .........look to trade bounces into trend this week.........

N

hey there ...........looks great (y)

i'm a scalper now as you may see ....................BUT

if you are trading higher TF's like this my recommendation is to watch how the currencies are performing in the week / month etc etc as well and go with trend ........in which case If I was looking to trade and capture the big moves in a week - I would rarely take any positions before i'd seen the first session from all the world markets..........weekends need to be shaken out

so perhaps Tuesday Asian the earliest to run trades through to Friday :smart:

take a look overnight on what you are seeing and trade from there ..........also look at the trends of the G8 in November .........look to trade bounces into trend this week.........

N

thanks for replay sir :smart:
I testing your indicator but is very hard to find a great setup trade right ? I trade on M5 timeframe

morning all ..........

Heres my USD scalpingstrategy for London session

I will keep selling it at present ..........watch the S (Test) level though...........dependent on market at that point I WILL go back to bounce buying .......

See the Breach lines ?................my arrows show the no brainer USD trading calls

usd has gone 20 pips roughly off of Asian ...that's not bad volatility at all so bodes well for London action

OTHERS

SELLS - EURO / CHF (USD)
BUYS - CAD / AUD / NZD.........Yen is weak London but had great Asian
GBP had a neutral Asian but getting stronger now

N

Attachments

• usd.JPG
    usd.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 130
here come de test .............

Attachments

• testt time.JPG
    testt time.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 161
if usd bounces I will go into Euro sells .....but yen is leading usd down at moment so I am happier to stick bear usd