Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hi NVP,
Wanna ask you if you have alert when 3-arrow in sync? if not, I might try to do some hacks on it :)
-SP

Helllo guys,

I will buy EURO becouse i see good tehicly base for that trade.H1 EURO go UP tag team down.M5 is trigger and i hope we can run UP :cool:

Cable is also for buy :)

Attachments

• euros.gif
    euros.gif
    56 KB · Views: 153
hi NVP,
Wanna ask you if you have alert when 3-arrow in sync? if not, I might try to do some hacks on it :)
-SP

hey S ......hack away my friend..............others will love you if you deliver an alert on that 3 row arrow indicator here (y)

N

hey all

I got out to the canaries on the 22nd from gatwick and taking a break for 2weeks

back in uk on 5th january

i will pick up posts occasionally but wife has banned me from any trading talk or activity

hahahahahahahahahah - no chance !

have a great xmas and new year my friends and looking forward to a prosperous 2011

cant wait............bring it on !

N

hey all

i couldnt bring any trading software out as needed to do some other work on my company laptop

so going to take a real break from things for a change........

when the last of the turkey is finally gone I recommend you take a trawl around the big threads here and at FF and even TSD-Forex just to see whats hot and whats not

use the views as an indication...........low views = generally low interest or been there done that .............the big viewing figures mean something is probably woth more than a scant glance - even if the method is not something you would consider .....

hey - why wouldnt yuo ....have you tried it ??

This was how I got into james16 and his gang of connected threads, all the classic strengthmeter threads at FF and many others just drifting and pickin up nuggets here and there....use it to reinforce your own ideas and you will soon find the same stuff coming up again and again .............and these are the anchors to sucessful trading - its not a mystery !

have a great time and i'm back early january

best wishes to the brave few who contributute here and support me in more private projects and research .........its really appreciated and I am not worthy of some the staggering programming help received

we are chugging along nicely at nearly 120,000 views so looks like we will still be here in 2011

best regards to all
Neil

hey all

hope the turkey is finally digested.........

its averaging 26 degrees in canaries since the 22nd december so no complaints here

my wife is livid...........I walk into the Hotel here and turnsout that a group of swiss forex traders are having a little get together for a week whilst also trading forex out of the business suite

my radar picked up on it and the rest is divorce history..........

nah its not to bad - in truth they're all independent traders but pretty tight lipped on methods and techniques so i'll leave them in peace........trading must be thin anyway at this time of the year so i'll focus on the Tan

hey all - i'm back on 5th......enjoy the break :cool:

N

well its that time of the year again ..........:cheers:

have a great new year celebration and I look forward to working with you all in 2011

a few years back in the saddle now - and the fog is clearing gradually for me on a confirmed trading approach and methodology (did I mention I like strengthmeters ? :p)

having said that - life continues to prove to me that

the more I learn the less i know :smart:

until next year
Neil
NVP

catching up on a few e-mails and generally trawling trading sites

actually this isnt bad......it just shows the eternal optimists we all are when you try to equate trading training and performance to another very very difficult profession ...Golf

(yes - I'm cr*p at that as well)...........Forrrrrre !!! :p

http://www.dirkdutoit.com/blog/?p=1167

Note I am not offering any particular comments on this guy as a trader.....just stating its a good yarn

NVP this is a remarcable thread, and lots of people put their effort into it, and all for free ... cannot really thank enough! I've just started to read ... but I can already see it. Seen you're always around, watching out, really great. Happy New Year, wish your family good health and prosperity.

cheers,

ivan

NVP this is a remarcable thread, and lots of people put their effort into it, and all for free ... cannot really thank enough! I've just started to read ... but I can already see it. Seen you're always around, watching out, really great. Happy New Year, wish your family good health and prosperity.

cheers,

ivan

hey ivan

no problem...............enjoy it and ask questions when needed......happy to help (y)

NVP

hey all

back home tomorrow

If I get time over the coming weekend I will push out a little review of 2010 and how / where the FXCorrelator made money using the standard settings

I am also concious I need to create a more upto date setup/rules Video for the FXCorrelator for the newbies that have arrived in the last few months

work will be manic though for next few days

back to the grindstone :innocent:
NVP

w

power levels - check

mt4 platform - check

charts and indicators - check

screens - check

brain.........................we can come back to that one :rolleyes:

back to business ......................

brng it on (y)

N

Last edited:
heres the action so far in 2011 using the 4h 20ma and the 1h 20ma - these ae the top 2 lines of the triple arrow corrie setting

(well I swapped a 1h 80ma for the 4h 20ma in the picture which is very similar)

pretty light on opportunitis so far as the USD has decided it wants to be as strong as an ox reardless of equity market action...........

the FEDs freakonomic approach to life may mean lean pickings in Jan with us having to wait for the equity retraces south to pick up decent tag buys (like yesterday n the picture below)

will my core philosophy of teaming the usd and the yen together still work in 2011 ?

hey how the hell do I know ..............I'll tell you in 360 days time :p

bring it on
N

Attachments

• 2011 action.jpg
    2011 action.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 265
people have been requesting a review of 2010 trading results and the FXCorrelators success rate

hey - I'm not a marketeer and am most certainly the worst trader in the world (thank God my fxcorrelator keeps me out of trouble) so I cannot provide you with any comfort at all that the FXCorrrelator will give you an edge .......thats not my style

then again a picture is worth a thousand junk mail promises..........ok what if we throw a little 20ma onto a daily chart for 2010 below ?..............does this show some opportunities ?...........this is soooo simple (y)

use the FXcorrelator as yuo want .............just please please dont trade blind on those awful 2 dimensional paircharts.......Always observe the complete 3d picture using a strengthmeter :smart:

N

Attachments

• 2010 summary.jpg
    2010 summary.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
ok off to wok and the carnage that is awaiting me.................will try to post later

N

on 5mins the gbp is really knocking on the door...........tag both south at present

boat may have sailed for a scalp

N