Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Yea i focus on EURUSD and Cable :smart: But others pairs is same thing but you know lower spread and stable pairs..:cool:

For today i sell again EURUSD and hope i will take TP...1.3165 is critical and if i see that price i wil put SL at be...:cool: Final TP 1.3130
Tag team UP,EURO below zero i think this can be good setup..

Cheers

Petar

good points...........in all honesty my love for trading CAD,NZD or the CHF against USD are not great for various reasons

I like to try the AUD against the USD every so often if only if it is obvious that the GBP and the Euro are moving generally in the same direction as the usd and yen :smart:

we used to have a topgun trader simon who went under the name of JRP_limited and he traded nothing but the G/U E/U and also the G/E combinations very sucessfully

he passed away sadly in June from Cancer, but look back on thread - his brilliant posts will always live on here (y)

N

good points...........in all honesty my love for trading CAD,NZD or the CHF against USD are not great for various reasons

I like to try the AUD against the USD every so often if only if it is obvious that the GBP and the Euro are moving generally in the same direction as the usd and yen :smart:

we used to have a topgun trader simon who went under the name of JRP_limited and he traded nothing but the G/U E/U and also the G/E combinations very sucessfully

he passed away sadly in June from Cancer, but look back on thread - his brilliant posts will always live on here (y)

N

Ok mate :smart:

Still in trade from yesterday and i wont trade tomorow,this setup is also for tomorow...I see on H4 Euro is Down on H1 i see euro is netural (testing zero) and on M5 sitation is ok...Cheers and happy pips

Petar

Attachments

• here.gif
    here.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 122
Ok mate :smart:

Still in trade from yesterday and i wont trade tomorow,this setup is also for tomorow...I see on H4 Euro is Down on H1 i see euro is netural (testing zero) and on M5 sitation is ok...Cheers and happy pips

Petar

Hi Petar

have you an advice on howto monitor and exit your trades ?

N

heres the world tday

I have no idea whats on economic releases today - BUT when trading ALWAYS know whats coming...........

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 137
here we go.......i'm watching to buy tag................AD looks a promising sell

here we go.......i'm watching to buy tag................AD looks a promising sell

remember this 8.16 am call ?................just tracking back and boy there was a sliver there of a scalp on A/U.............market is changing now all the time and at the moment USD is now firmly south as Dow goes north......but now the yen is not playing :rolleyes:

later.........duty calls
N

Attachments

• close.jpg
    close.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 165
lunchtime signals ended up a nice call............(y)

n

Attachments

• action .jpg
    action .jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 159
look how nice the tribal action was as well

the commdolls all lined up north (following tag team) - which handed even more pips to the euroteam (y)

perfect correlation:smart:

N

Attachments

• tribal action.jpg
    tribal action.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 166
look how nice the tribal action was as well

the commdolls all lined up north (following tag team) - which handed even more pips to the euroteam (y)

perfect correlation:smart:

N

Hello NVP,

As i said yesterday today i expexted sell EUR but very strange UP about 100 pips on Asia ses,i think many speculations over Asia session,i took loss from setup yesterday,i always pleace SL,anyway 250 pips this Week :clap::clap:
I am glad you took today pips..

I will post today beuty cable setup and eurusd from yesterday (speculative Asia run)...;)

Attachments

• cab.gif
    cab.gif
    54.3 KB · Views: 144
  • spec.gif
    spec.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 130
better and better........

Beautiful end to the proceedings with nice tag rises

heres the whole week using the top two settings of the triple arrow corrie

well i cheated a little - I have an 80ma and a 20ma on the 1 chart with the 80ma doubling as the 20ma 4h TF

see where the action was in the week..........plenty of opportunties there and some absolute home runs
there was over 200 pips available on that E/U buy on monday that just kept going into tuesday, and then about 100 pips max on the table selling E/U on wednesday.......friday offered 100 pips earlier on G/U and then later another 100 on a E/U sell when euro became a triple arrow sell

nice !
N

Attachments

• WE 17 DEC SUMMARY.jpg
    WE 17 DEC SUMMARY.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Hello NVP,

As i said yesterday today i expexted sell EUR but very strange UP about 100 pips on Asia ses,i think many speculations over Asia session,i took loss from setup yesterday,i always pleace SL,anyway 250 pips this Week :clap::clap:
I am glad you took today pips..

I will post today beuty cable setup and eurusd from yesterday (speculative Asia run)...;)

some you win and some you lose....thats trading :rolleyes:

petar could you mention how you exit trades ?
N

might do a video later.............or not.....

should really pack for hols next week...........14 days in canaries flying out on 22nd from gatwick at 8am

now what do you wear to be comfortable camping for 14 days in an airport departure lounge ? :p

jees its still only december

N

hey all

looks like we may get some continued tag sells here......4h 20ma sells are not yet aligned though

See how that dow fall through the night did not send the tag up ?......

thats all i need to sell me to be selling them on some dow rises

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 151
hard grind but sloooowly getting there re tag continued sell.......Aud and NZD are triple arrow buys

n

hmmm

i think that the A/U may finally start moving up into the serious meat of the 0.9900's now

let it breach that last high though first

for the more conservative traders the triple arrow has no active signals so stay out of the jungle

N