Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Hi Petar

can you explain your strategies some more here please ?

Then the many :)lol:) readers of this thread will see what you are trying to do.........

they basically know what i am trying to do (well most of the time :whistling)

for example a triple arrow signal on any currency for me does not necesarily merit a trade

thks (y)
N

Hello there,:smart:

As i said i am price action trader many years and post these setups to explan how is price action important.Coleration is very helpfully with price action.Main diagonal was broken than you waiting on M5 to see tag team UP and cable down.You can check also H1 to see where is Cable,today GBP was below zero and thats it...Main thing is price action and than you watch coleration for confirmation...:cool:

Attachments

• cole.gif
    cole.gif
    57 KB · Views: 158
interesting....triple arrow corrie sell on the tag

if anything i'd go on the Euro rising to triple Arrow corrie status :smart:

N

Attachments

• interestin suignals.jpg
    interestin suignals.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 140
looks like some nice tag buys in prospect this morning.......keep that dow falling (y)

N

Attachments

• alert.jpg
    alert.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 162
Hello guys,

Today i again expect GBP down as like yesterday,i will watch and post if i setup...:smart:

Cheers

Petar

Looks like we have repeat yesterday 100 pips run...Looks good ...
:smart:

Attachments

• sellcable.gif
    sellcable.gif
    57.6 KB · Views: 155
looks like some nice tag buys in prospect this morning.......keep that dow falling (y)

N

back again briefly (work is craazzy at the moment :eek:)

looks like Petar was right on the money re selling GBP.........the USD has remained triple arrow buy since earlier on - but I dont think the Yen ever got triple arrow buy at any point to date (It may have gone briefly midbar - but you can only look back on where the indicators Close bars on each Timeframe) - havign said that its just litrally gone triple buy :clap: (See charts below)

so for last few hours it would have been down to going on lower TF's ignoring the 4H and using the Dow more as a guide.......but now we have lift off ?

your money - your call :smart:
N

Attachments

• 14 30  gmt action.jpg
    14 30 gmt action.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 142
Looks like we have repeat yesterday 100 pips run...Looks good ...
:smart:

Hi Petar

so you are ignoring the 4h signals and going on the 5m 20ma and a 1h (or 15m?) 20ma signal plus a breach of support line sell on the 5m G/U chart ?

N

Hi Petar

so you are ignoring the 4h signals and going on the 5m 20ma and a 1h (or 15m?) 20ma signal plus a breach of support line sell on the 5m G/U chart ?

N

Yes absolutly,

As i said many times on FF forum,for me H4,D1,H1 and every setups where you wait more than one day TP is absolutly risky becouse we have 3 session every day,news almost every day,and just intra setup is valid for me,low risk = High profit..For me every day is uniqe and much important thing is to know very well price action than just use coleration for entry,just my opinion..:cool:
I dont know if you are intratrader,but intra frames are M15,M30 and M5+H1...:red_india

Today finished day with 90 pips plus...:smart:

Cheers

Petar

Attachments

• nice.gif
    nice.gif
    58.6 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Today very good run +160 from morning setup :clap:
LOL:D

Attachments

• lola.gif
    lola.gif
    56.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
the blackswan dudes are always good for a read.............

Attachments

• blackswan.pdf
    856.9 KB · Views: 344
Yes absolutly,

As i said many times on FF forum,for me H4,D1,H1 and every setups where you wait more than one day TP is absolutly risky becouse we have 3 session every day,news almost every day,and just intra setup is valid for me,low risk = High profit..For me every day is uniqe and much important thing is to know very well price action than just use coleration for entry,just my opinion..:cool:
I dont know if you are intratrader,but intra frames are M15,M30 and M5+H1...:red_india

Cheers

Petar

Agreed ...............one does read a lot about the higher TF's and EOD trading setups providing more stable and reliable trading......

but conversely to hold longer term positions on > 24hrs and over weekends would require much larger Stop losses due to the many global trading sessions (and events) that will transpire during the "in trade" period and therefore for me the returns based on actual finite $$$'s is to low based on standard Risked capital per trade

$$$ returns = Volume of transactions X Average return per trade.......and this EOD stuff will not only send you to sleep but also never return enough Money to pay the rent (or unless yuor capital base is very very large)

N

hmmmmm funny one today.....

I feel that tag s/be falling but its not keen is it.....?

Now if that dow dumped I would really be keen on the tag rising (y)

and then chose my G6 to trade at that point in the game

lets see
N

Attachments

• todays action.jpg
    todays action.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 141
Yes absolutly,

Cheers

Petar

hey Petar

will you trade any USd pair or do you focus on 1 or 2 ?

N

hmmmmm funny one today.....

I feel that tag s/be falling but its not keen is it.....?

Now if that dow dumped I would really be keen on the tag rising (y)

and then chose my G6 to trade at that point in the game

lets see
N

be patient..........looks like on paper we are about to get a serious tag run up..the dow cannot budge those dudes south so theres only 1 other direction next

hmmm that GBP is plenty north.........and we all know how fast it can change.......and sometimes it just loves to chase the Euro for fun

hey Petar

will you trade any USd pair or do you focus on 1 or 2 ?

N

Yea i focus on EURUSD and Cable :smart: But others pairs is same thing but you know lower spread and stable pairs..:cool:

For today i sell again EURUSD and hope i will take TP...1.3165 is critical and if i see that price i wil put SL at be...:cool: Final TP 1.3130
Tag team UP,EURO below zero i think this can be good setup..

Cheers

Petar

Attachments

• tag.gif
    tag.gif
    45.9 KB · Views: 147