Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hmmm :sneaky:

looking at the 15m TF's...the Equities could go anywhere this afternoon.....

my gut feel is markets will fall....if confirmed i'd grab some commdoll sells and wait for yen to fly like a bird......usd will respond but will probably be more sluggish to rise

AUD and NZD already signalling sell on the triple supercorrie scalper (14/3) and CAD could soon follow

just need the equities to start falling (below 10800 would be nice) and yen to respond up(and hopefully USD) then a few pips into the weekend selling commdolls into the tag team

N

Attachments

• pm trade call.jpg
    pm trade call.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
seriously if US Equites keep drilling north (and USd and Yen go triple down arrows) then its back onto EUR and soon GBP buys assuming they go triple Up arrows

us30 taking a little breather so above 10835 for the trade above and below 10800 for my earlier calls on buying Tag team

game on..........
N

see what i'm hunting here....?

i'm loving the tag sell if the us30 breaks up as well.......

but what to buy ?

N

Ps ive tweaked the 1h and 4h to a 20/1 setting which is a tad faster than the 14/3
hey do whatever you want (y)

Attachments

• hunting hunting.jpg
    hunting hunting.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 131
nzd took the bait........

later as into lots of meetings now :(
N

Attachments

• nzd .jpg
    nzd .jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 116
heres that potential signal again a while on........

hopefully the start of a decent run but at least you get some pips in the frame to set you on your way :smart:

this paring is not exactly kind on the spreads but the jpy delivered more downward thrust than the Green USD in this example so extra pips to compensate for not chosing the N/U option..........

whatever............:rolleyes:
N

Attachments

• NZDJPY.JPG
    NZDJPY.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 127
Sell AUD and CAD down if the us30 breach below 10800 now follows through....

tag have to come upwards on this pressure as buys.....

N

amazing..........tag wont rise......

I think just dumbly following the signals may be safer for me :whistling

N

fascinating pm session yesterday (I was busy elsewhere as usual :whistling )

the equities did falter for a while - but the TAG team held below the 15m 14/3 corrie (the bottom set of arrows)

those 3 arrows on the tag team held all afternoon so was ripe for any buy signals that appeared......CAD was best when it finally got the 3 upward signals (around 4pm) and a nice nice pipfest was had by all (y)

hmm .....may do a video later re ravics great arrow system work for us (if wife doesnt drag me out)

so beware :eek:

N

Attachments

• yesterday pm session.jpg
    yesterday pm session.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 123
  • nice UC.jpg
    nice UC.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Hello,

A new variant of the indicator. Will be three columns with arrows.
First column - the actual chart where indi is attached
Second and Third column are the arrows from 2 different timeframes that can be changed from the indicator properties (when you attach it at the chart).
tf2 and tf3 and can have only the values: M1 or M5 or M15 or M30 or H1 or H4 or D1 or W1 or MN
(default are H1 and H4)

The chart must have have "Line graph" set as "None" color to see clearly arrows.
The numbers attached at each arrow represent the position of that currency line in the group of below or above the 0 line.
The indicator "correlator_library.mq4" must be placed in the same folder with FXCORRELATOR-3.mq4 and only FXCORRELATOR-3.mq4 to be attached to the chart.

Hope is not buggy, I have been tested several times.

have fun :)

hey mate...........ive been using your v2 and tried to load this one today

its not loading ?.. :eek:

sorry !
N

video time.......it got an 18 certificate (Category Horror/Comedy) :p

N

mornin all...........:sleep:

nice sells on AUD and GBP earlier but not much to trade against

usd just went sell again but nothing to buy.....except yen ?? :sneaky:

N

Attachments

• monday.jpg
    monday.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 151
hmmmmmmm

The GBP has fallen for a monster sell signal at 6.15 on charts (7.15 gmt)

theres nothing to buy though per the arrow rules (no triple sell arrows)...well now the NZD on as a triple buy arrow at around 8am GMT

dontcha love that highest timeframe (H4) signal telling us that actually some currencies pointing north on lower TF's are retraces into the H4 and we should not fall for the ole sucker retrace play ?

but then again one timeframes retrace is a lower timeframes megatrend ?!! :smart:

NVP all those lovely pips on the G/Y sell and your system denies the trade.....this system sucks !!........;)

those are the breaks my friends.........unless you guys have combinations that can do better ?......:sneaky:

N

Attachments

• nothing to buy.jpg
    nothing to buy.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
by the way...yen just went buy with CHF and USD following soon

us30 is dumping so a classic Buy TAGCHF sell others correlation scenario

later all - busy day today for me now

N

hmmm that Sell AUDCHF crept up on me ...a little exotic but lets see if it pans out.....AUD is areal sick puppy

N

I love this new arrow stuff......it allows me to watch and observe correlated currency patterns so much easier.........