Consistent trading system

Waterman77 said:
I have a couple of systems that perfom well and win most of the time. One trades more actively and the other makes a higher percentage. The last 3 weeks have yielded a 100% return on the one system. It is very agressive but had only a 4% drawdown. This is what I found to be the most amazing. We knew the system would work well, we just did not know how well. Well, now we know.If you want to take part, let me know and we could talk on the phone.

Waterman
hello my name is bob de voe-i am curious about your trading systems. what does it trade and could you give me a little info regarding the systems- thank you-bob de [email protected]

Hello all,my name is Vlad Vahnovanu ,from Romania and I will post soon a good trading system,backtested by myself and other romanian traders in 2006! :D

Good to hear it. I have developed my own since late 2000 called mvp signal system. Though it does very well, it has been obsoleted by one developed by some folks I know from Ihub. Theirs is called merlin or TMG. However, since its a pay svc, I only discuss it over at the commercial systems board.