Come and have a go if you think your hard enough!

Oh way to go! You guys broke the website! I wanted to play too but now all the site does is give a error message.

hey hope i can see u use ur time trading method.
i cant get in too. must be bandwidth overload by a bunch of crazy addicts

Very impressed. If I give you my £2k can you turn it into £20k for me?! Only joking! How did you find the MA's useful? Price above/below? Fast MA above/below slow? Or just the general impression it gave you of the trend? Thanks.

Sam.

IMO, those good results you saw is "unconscious competent"

Wot happened to this thread? One year, double ya dosh, easy on stocks....hehe.

acc. 225,941

trds 35

dim 367

ppd 1.16%

win 32(91.43%)

ap 2.48%

sd 5.10%

wt 9.13%

bt 18.00%

Stocks.....sh!t em! Only kiddin guys. Look i'm just a lowly spare bedroom trader, can any of the more high profile guys (you know who you are) come on and show us 5k sbers how it's done?

Ok I got it to work today.

Not bad, but not as fun as I thought it would be.:(
You don't actually get to set anything up like you want it. Oh well so much for trading with Time.

Attachments

• Trade.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 110
I don't know. I know about 30 mins after I broke the $1m barrier I got to $2m but figured that the really experienced guys on here had done this v.quickly and were not interested in sharing in my enthusiasm for making sim/demo money so quickly/easily/unrealistically/stupidly/riskilly/delete as applicable.

thing3.jpg

Come on guys, roll up, roll up, don't be shy. Anymore single digit millionaires on here? Anyone get into the 10s or 20s in a single year, get your screen shots on.

I don't know. I know about 30 mins after I broke the $1m barrier I got to $2m but figured that the really experienced guys on here had done this v.quickly and were not interested in sharing in my enthusiasm for making sim/demo money so quickly/easily/unrealistically/stupidly/riskilly/delete as applicable.

thing3.jpg

See what you're saying Robo. "Unrealistically", just words/numbers on a screen, 'kinell mate you've just written Sharkies site off in one foul swoop.:LOL:

Come on guys, roll up, roll up, don't be shy. Anymore single digit millionaires on here? Anyone get into the 10s or 20s in a single year, get your screen shots on.

I'd rather like to see people putting their REAL accounts on (y)

This game is a game only as you can RESET.

Better you don't try that at home :LOL:

thing3.jpg

Good fight :) Are you Nintendo- or Playstation-trained? :)

Good fight :) Are you Nintendo- or Playstation-trained? :)

:LOL: Neither - too busy messing around with charts and automated trading systems of an evening these days although both Quake and Halo have featured heavily in my past.

It was a bit like that, you know you get in the zone, kick, punch, block, sweep. Quite repetitive after a while. I only followed 2 rules:

1) Keep position size as 100% of capital
2) If entry price is 1.something, you're probably going to get fleeced with a move that contradicts where you think it's going to go. Bit like Sonic getting flattened by Dr Robotnik.

Repeat ad infinitum.

What I thought would be interesting to see from the smart guys on here is just how quickly they could trade up to $1m - basically testing their chart reading ability rather than anything on position sizing. I bet somebody on here could do it in 40 trades or something silly like that.

I'd rather like to see people putting their REAL accounts on (y)

This game is a game only as you can RESET.

Better you don't try that at home :LOL:

:D That's why FX is so popular DD, people can reset thier micro accounts with 100 quid whenever they want;)

:LOL: Neither - too busy messing around with charts and automated trading systems of an evening these days although both Quake and Halo have featured heavily in my past.

It was a bit like that, you know you get in the zone, kick, punch, block, sweep. Quite repetitive after a while. I only followed 2 rules:

1) Keep position size as 100% of capital
2) If entry price is 1.something, you're probably going to get fleeced with a move that contradicts where you think it's going to go. Bit like Sonic getting flattened by Dr Robotnik.

Repeat ad infinitum.

What I thought would be interesting to see from the smart guys on here is just how quickly they could trade up to $1m - basically testing their chart reading ability rather than anything on position sizing. I bet somebody on here could do it in 40 trades or something silly like that.

I think if a person spends enough time cherry picking on inspectd there could be some amazing results. Some of the leaderboard stats speak for themselves.

Traded it down to $3000, lets see what I can do with this badboy.

Are you timing it from now, Phil? Ok, ok, ok, how many screen shots have you got saved?:cheesy:

Edit: No airbrushing/editing allowed. hehe.

ffs

i took my last ss when i started, account is now 7745.

trust me my account was $3000.

this was taken last week i think

Attachments

• start.jpg
    start.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 130