Come and have a go if you think your hard enough!

useful for an excercise. decided to only short. traded 50 times (average). reset my account about 5 times.

in general ended up with 51% winners, 49 % losers......wanted to know how different it was from throwing a coin and always betting on tails......lol

in the last lot, lost my shirt.

thanks wasp.

im back to my cave to keep on learning about Plato :LOL:

That's me done for the day... disappointed in my w/l ratio though :( Anyone can make money! Thats the easy bit...

Shandy drinker.:whistling

acc. 377,921

trds 102

dim 1401

ppd 0.53%

win 74.51%

avp 1.57%

sd 7.89%

wt 23.70%

bt 51.65%

I would upload a screen shot, but it won't let me upload an mht file:rolleyes:. I started off using the 20day TF, but realised it was far better for the stats to use the advanced. Anyway, i'm going to move over to stocks.....sod futures:LOL:

Very adictive, monsieur, Wasp! Nice site.

edit: never reset once!

Last edited:
I'm hooked and can't leave it alone :(

attachment.php

The real markets aren't a challenge... just as easy...

(y)

Still I like to win, even if it does not make much of a difference financially anymore.
Even I found out, that I care more for other things than a 4th car or a 9th flat.
Not even a new wife I want ;)

Maybe I'm getting old??? :eek::eek::eek:

(y)

Still I like to win, even if it does not make much of a difference financially anymore.
Even I found out, that I care more for other things than a 4th car or a 9th flat.
Not even a new wife I want ;)

Maybe I'm getting old??? :eek::eek::eek:

We're all getting older - but wiser too ? That is the question

All credit to Pat494 for posting the link originally and I hope he doesn't mind me starting this.

Inspectd.com - Training Tools for Traders.

A combination of 'WOT...' and handy for those who have an urge to show off and even vendors/tutors to prove themselves.

It never ends... You can keep tally of w/l ratios, % ROI and drawdowns and the lot and screencap them and post them here...

So sign up (preferably with t2w nick) and compete... :cheesy:

Great Find Wasp !!!! :)

My results are completely random! Just goes to show I have no ability whatsoever in chart reading yet. Bit of an eye opener and completely depressing! Would be interesting to know how Barjon comes to a buy/sell decision!

Sam.

My results are completely random! Just goes to show I have no ability whatsoever in chart reading yet. Bit of an eye opener and completely depressing! Would be interesting to know how Barjon comes to a buy/sell decision!

Sam.

Come on Barjon ??

Possibilities
1. He's a genius
2. He's physic
3. Peeking at old charts

Sam.

Just my usual stuff - pullbacks in trends. Kept skipping 'til I came to them and was cavalier in banging the button every time it vaguely looked ok (wouldn't have the nerve in real life :rolleyes:). Dead lucky to latch onto some biggies which moved things along fast since I was playing "all in" every time.

Wish my own account moved as fast :cry:

jon

..oh yes, forget to say that the moving averages were influential. Don't use them for real, but gonna stick 10 and 30 on my charts to see whether i should.

jon

Very impressed. If I give you my £2k can you turn it into £20k for me?! Only joking! How did you find the MA's useful? Price above/below? Fast MA above/below slow? Or just the general impression it gave you of the trend? Thanks.

Sam.

So any notion of trading sensibly went out of the window tonight and I thought I'd go balls out for $1m. Shockingly addictive and a ridiculous way to waste an hour.

thing2.jpg