That cable chart:come and have a go if you think your hard enough...

mr.marcus

Cable chart:come and have a go if you think your hard enough...

:devilish:

Last edited:
My take on things. Feedback welcome if I'm way off target.

Attachments

• NFP070407 (2).JPG
    NFP070407 (2).JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 621
couldnt find my cloking device.......so this is naked..........hehe

I think it was George Foreman who said ;

Quote:
Let the other guy have whatever he wants before the fight. Once the bell rings he's gonna be disappointed anyway.

yep, that's my defense...........to wit;

first, strength and impulsivity of the initial downmove gives me an idea of who is in the game......the sideways tells me who is not in the game........the initial downmove into A doesnt carry a lot of weight, doesn't appear impulsive into the low and the rejection pass the high of the third candle suggests a farming........some squeezing.........after that inital activity into initial prior ceiling of "ri" price is ever more laboured in the pull-back........now a lot of reactive, long players (smaller fry) are trapped........they are probably your technical players...........I have placed a horizontal arrow to display the probability of a first sup at "s2".......the fast candle and first false break (FB1) is an insight that liquidity has dried, the bigger players have largely disappeared adn the the few reamaining want to hold this price......they won't mind spending to get back...........so let's go back to "B" where the choppy and laboured and overlapping pull-back would have played with the head of a few more long players.........it all leads to the mini purge resulting in the long candle.........at this stage I am still not in.......this is all looking very dodgy.......a game I don't quite understand, yet.........in the middle of the "B' there is a small green bar.........the first initial resistance goes into this from the false break at FB1 and the confirming base from FB1 which occurs just after the an attempt to draw in more long players.........doesn't take much to move price at this juncture............a few fellow elliotticians are probably scratching their heads at this point.............as the game within the game unfurls the time is the biggest piece of evidence that either the majors have gone home or are merely waiting for the most to swim into the net as possible..........not withstanding that not all the fish are small and some will be multi account holders..........standing aside appears to remain the focus.........risk aversion.............time rolls over to another day, this may or may not play significantly into the play by the larger cap..........probably does.........too easy to get sidetracked on these fundamental issues even though they may include some mechanical characteristics such as carry, close books, holiday etc etc...........in "C" we have two unhealthy attempts to buy into and suck-into...........both are smaller plays for smaller players and a narrowing of focus..........there's no clear demand and no clear dumping of supply........not yet for either side.........by now I'm getting a negative bias..........as I'm still talking AT the price with my opinion I want to sit shtume until I get a better signal (either way).........not being in the trade always affords time to think.........in "C" I get the confirmation of the overlapping climb, I see a solid ceiling which leads to an even more concentrated price focus...........lottsa little fish biting at each others tails.........getting toward 7.00 o'clock........ two false breaks (FB2 FB3)......straight back into the channel with you little *******s.........some testing of strength, who's ready to bite .........sure there's some titbit about pommy troops captured, subprime.........it's all in the heads of the smallfish......the larger fish can play around with that..........still have a some trapped long players...........the false breaks are part of the farming process.......mines bigger than yours sorta thing.........for the small fish who didnt read the covering play at the previous 1.00 o'clock get-out the disposition has become nervous.........by now most of the small-fry got that gut-wrench happening.........doesnt look right..........after FB2 and FB3 the focus gets renarrowed...........there are times where size is everything and most of the sidweways move is about that.........not real demand not real supply.........not at the large level.......this is easy to see in hindsight so am typing as I think I would be seeing the action..............the elliottician in me wants to talk about the zigzags at lower degrees and how they form 3s and if i got really boared I'd probably throw on a fibonacci just to prove how robust those fractals are.........HAHA...........it's tough to avoid going into past regimes and strategies when the price is doing this..........of course this all being thought about at a faster speed than I can type........jeez, is this a book yet?..........anyway, we're into the time peirod of larger money activity.........check the brewery, yep, the beers just about ready to drink.......at this point my entrance is based on the lower degree activity as you can see in "E"........and my stop is immediately above this (this is a mental stop).......after the last red bar that intially attempts to break S2 I'll then set mental stop above that bar..........once the long green tailed candle gaps then I'll move my mental stop down to that level and I'll add to the sell at that level with a buyback of that second tranch set at the lower (poss support) purple patch and a buyback of the first tranch at the white patch..........the actual exact numbers arent listed......the object of the transaction is to "see" flow as best I can........in fact, the operation is the other way around, see the psychology of the weak, see the transacting of the size within each play.........I havent gone into the gap-down at the end, its likely participants or supply push or lack of demand or who is likely to be buying all the sells.........that's important, yes, I get that, each phase carries equal weight in summation..........I am always doing something in the game......that is, sitting out.........the question is not necessarily where do I enter/exit, but, rather, where and what are other people doing, for whiich target, at what time.............

I'm a tad fried at trying to get that onto this page and I know I'll come back in a couple of days and spot an integral signal that Ive practised, so much, that Ive taken for granted everyone else sees or I am going to find out that .........the one thing I would say is that I havent placed a post into this site for several days and the 2k odd posts I have placed are gone........ther'es good reasons for that..........97% of trader wealth is controlled by 3% of the players........so I'm told............

any reply that you see fit to render is eagerly looked forward to.........now, where's my superglue so I can attatch my left frontal lobe to my right........coffee, give me coffee

Attachments

• fx mm 050407.JPG
    fx mm 050407.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 546
Price is under constant pressure, random it is not, pro's don't fight the market, markets can be moved intentionally, this works better synergetically, unlike the Jap Gov.

Depth Trade said:
Mr Marcus

Don't go onto another topic just because you obviously don't have a clue whats going on.

Your choice to trade Cable is a horrible decision.

There is absolutely no reason for there to be any direction in the pair.

If you hold Cable either direction, you lose

Fact

Rates are either (5.45 Vs. 4.925) or (5.475 Vs. 5.25)

Anyway you hold it, your at an immediate loss.

Zero reason to move north or south. No reason for big money to hold a position in either direction.

Only clueless wannabe's are trading cable right now.

Go ahead and challenge me little boy, I'll put you out of business.

DT
:)

See I dont really want to get involved in this debate......but what depth trade has to say does make a bit of sense......

Ever since we entered the 600 zone for cable all it has been doing is flying in all sort of directions without any logic behind it.....even though I am a cable trader the last 3 weeks it has been terrible......

I am have found the gbp\jpy and the aud\usd better to trade.......but saying that even the gbp\jpy has been in a 100 point range which is abnormal for a pair that swing 300 pips a day......

These are my thoughts anyway....
Currently the overall consensus for cable is a drop down to 555 and then a run upto test 800 what is the theory behind it forget the over bought and oversold indicators because that has done nothing for me in the last 3 weeks....I would rather just jump on the train where ever it goes when it goes....I am staying out of cable for now...but am just looking at GBP\JPY cos this should be a highly profitable trade when it does go in the right direction.....

Happy Trading
Rav :cheesy:

mr.marcus said:
...how silly both of you.....just because you cant see the logic and actions doesnt mean it isnt there...this is so closed minded and so egostistical.....seen it many many times before....its what stops people progressing......."i cant do it so no one can attitude"...if i posted you 49 winners out of 50 trades.....and told you where this "random" market would take it too....some people would still not allow themselves to see it.....its all about protecting your patch ..what you know and who you are.....they is no such place for that in trading.......everyday you have to find a higher mountain to climb....instead of thinking your sitting on the top of the world.....what another waste of time..

Okay mate no worries you chill out dont want you having a nervous breakdown on the back of this debate....Just expressing my thoughts.....
As I said I do not wish to get inolved in your debate.....

Take care
Rav

Depth Trade said:
Random, random, random

Ha, ha

Completely random movements.

DT
:)

How come it hasnt traded higher than 740 last few days if its random price distribution ?whats wrong with taking that short at 740 and whats wrong with shorting these europe openings ?

Depth Trade,

I don't know you or your way of trading but you must see patterns to trade is that correct? Or is it all random how/when you get in and out? I'll have a look at your posts and website to get an insight.

I have learnt a great deal from Mr Marcus already, I didn't see the live trades myself but I did read all of the 'wot' series threads that he contributed to, it was amazing what he did. He knows his onions, so I'm prepared to listen. I don't care who's the better trader out of the two of you but he's certainly helping me and I appreciate his input, and it's free to boot!

I have no idea what your purpose is coming on this thread being disruptive, it serves no-one. Now can we just get back to our analysis before the thread goes totally off track? If you have nothing constructive to contribute then why bother?

All the best in your endeavours

Mr Marcus....
I dont wish to argue with you ....
I hope you have a great trading week...and you kill those pips
Best of luck

Rav

Crap Buddist said:
How come it hasnt traded higher than 740 last few days if its random price distribution ?whats wrong with taking that short at 740 and whats wrong with shorting these europe openings ?
It's not the optimum trade.

The optimum trade would be to hold G/J or G/C

Yeah, it might make money.
Maybe on a down hill run, with the wind at your back.

The point is that the position is not the OPTIMUM positioning and if your not optimally positioned you don't know everything.

DT

P.s. Don't shoot the messenger.

Depth Trade said:
Blah, blah, blah

We're here to trade, not to convince people that we can by shouting insults at each other.

Mr. Marcus said he can produce 49 winners out of 50 trades.

The sooner he starts, the sooner he can put this embarrassment behind him.

I highly doubt he can accomplish this. Expecially after the examples of his reasoning.

DT :)

Lookie, I thought this was a discussion site to discuss ideas , aid learning and all the merryment of that. So what about the no random prices above 740 and shorting these europe openings of the last few sessions? It cant be random based on that alone can it ?

Mark has been kind enough to share his views with others. Originally the discussion of this chart was with me and me only.

If somebody does not agree with the opinions of Mark, or of those that are genuinely contributing I respectfully request that you disagree with respect, or engaging in a discussion, not a fight. otherwise, what is the point of sharing knowledge.

people looking for fights should just be placed on ignore.

j

Depth Trade said:
It's not the optimum trade.

The optimum trade would be to hold G/J or G/C

Yeah, it might make money.
Maybe on a down hill run, with the wind at your back.

The point is that the position is not the OPTIMUM positioning and if your not optimally positioned you don't know everything.

DT

P.s. Don't shoot the messenger.

Ok why not start a thread on, how to develop awareness to enable a trader to highlight the optimum pair to trade etc.

Crap Buddist said:
Lookie, I thought this was a discussion site to discuss ideas , aid learning and all the merryment of that. So what about the no random prices above 740 and shorting these europe openings of the last few sessions? It cant be random based on that alone can it ?
Market chatter,

S/R levels playing out.

DT

Depth Trade said:
Blah, blah, blah

We're here to trade, not to convince people that we can by shouting insults at each other.

Mr. Marcus said he can produce 49 winners out of 50 trades.

The sooner he starts, the sooner he can put this embarrassment behind him.

I highly doubt he can accomplish this. Expecially after the examples of his reasoning.

DT :)

DT, If you look at my joining date you will see I was around when Mr M was calling live trades in the chat room. I personally witnessed him calling every turn on YM on number of occasions and I know from talking to others who were around at the time that he did it day after day, taking 200 - 300 YM points on a daily basis.

I like plenty of others am here to learn. If you have something constructive to post I would be most grateful for your input, if not, and I fear the 'vendor' logo gives it away, I would be grateful if you stopped posting on this thread ASAP!

Cheers!

28 largely pointless, largely argumentative posts deleted.

DepthTrade, if you have a point to make then make it. However I suspect that you do not. Do not disrupt this thread further. If you want to engage Mr.Marcus, then do it by PM or not at all. Further posts of this nature will take you down the usual warning/ban route; this is the first of two you'll get.

Edit: make that 33 posts...

You're welcome.

I would just like to remind members (again) that if a thread is going a way you don't like (as this one was) then please do use the 'report bad post' button; it was not used once on this whole thread - why not? However you only need do it once each. It does rely rather heavily on someone being there to see the report, and we're not always around, especially at the w/ends - so bear with it. I don't like seeing threads going off the rails anymore than you lot do.

3 little piggies went to market & placed market orders.

Originally Posted by Depth Trade
Random, random, random

Well, it may be coincedence, but last night at (censored for our gravy) u.s. (censored for our gravy) u.k. , that exact time I got a long ping up . And try as I may to rubbish the whole thing, I cannot see any random price trading below it since that time, now I would of thought if it was random we would of had a few hundred tics between then an now print below it.

Its just not random. Im looking at it objectively DT, and its defying random . Again.

Am I trying to convince you ? certainly not, but then have a look at (censored for our gravy) & (censored for our gravy) UK time, guess what ? also flagged long on my charts and also defying random logic ?

" 3 Longs dont make you light ", said the china man , and wiith that ,he vanished.

Peace.