Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
No this is not correct. If you use CCI for example and starting buying at +100% , I say this wrong you ought to be harvesting. This is the time many crowd join the bandwagon. I simply use CCI in the opposit way worldly practices uses it, This is to enable me mapped out what is said in Proverbs 8:29; and Eccl 1:3 for example on my trading chart.

Season is time based from 7 years to the present minute that is called fractals of time.

Pyschology has nothing to do with being obedient to trade only when there is order, and Divine alignment of time and purpose. When you breached the principles, you are simply in error or disobedience - simple recklessness, sometime ignorant because many people don't know this.

Ah, so you're using the Bible for trading rules?

Who says i did'nt :)

Catholic boarding school
Alter boy
Catechism classes every friday
Probably know more about the bible that fcta prat

To read and understand the Bible are two different things. People read the Bible to advanced foolish arguments see my signature.

Ah, so you're using the Bible for trading rules?

Yes, I use the Bible to formulate concept, strategy, objective, rules and everything.

Electronic chart is there for anyone to use to interpret rules correctly or upside down.
It is just like a case of a Christian medical doctor who will first pray for God's widom in operating a patient, and make sure his patient is healed.

compare to athiest who will think of how to operate his patient and
steal his kidney, to sell it for profit, and forget to take the knife out. That is utter recklessness.

It is the same method both are using, one thinks how he or she can use it to advance God's plan on earth, the one is to use it to destroy the earth.

You have the choice on what to abide in.

With all due respect I know people like gamma have been here since 2003 or longer in trading, these were the periods where any foolish person and can plugin any indicator and gamble his/her way by probabily/guess work (at least that is what all indicators are all about) and make some money out of the market. In this new dispensation for the coming 6 years, well their skills and reputations will be tested, unless they change.

They know it right now, at least that is why they are following this thread.
Age does not matter nor older than God's age and wisdom.

Last edited:
To read and understand the Bible are two different things. People read the Bible to advanced foolish arguments see my signature.

Reading the bible = waste of time
understanding the bible =Absolute waste of time.
(n)

It is just like a case of a Christian medical doctor who will first pray for God's widom in operating a patient, and make sure his patient is healed.

steal his kidney, to sell it for profit, and forget to take the knife out. That is utter recklessness..

What? You really have lost the plot now. So now basically you're either a Christian or a black market kidney thief. No in between.

hahahahahahahah - I love religious nutters - press the buttons enough and eventually they reveal their true colours. Doesn't usually take long.

Yes, I use the Bible to formulate concept, strategy, objective, rules and everything.

Electronic chart is there for anyone to use to interpret rules correctly or upside down.

steal his kidney, to sell it for profit, and forget to take the knife out. That is utter recklessness.

It is the same method both are using, one thinks how he or she can use it to advance God's plan on earth, the one is to use it to destroy the earth.

You have the choice on what to abide in.

With all due respect I know people like gamma have been here since 2003 or longer in trading, these were the periods where any foolish person and can plugin any indicator and gamble his/her way by probabily/guess work (at least that is what all indicators are all about) and make some money out of the market. In this new dispensation for the coming 6 years, well their skills and reputations will be tested, unless they change.

They know it right now, at least that is why they are following this thread.
Age does not matter nor older than God's age and wisdom.

I doubt whether you will last six years. :D

Reading the bible = waste of time
understanding the bible =Absolute waste of time.
(n)

When I first started trading late 2005/2006, I asked my teacher why do we need to use Elliot Wave or Fibos, he said because the banks and hedge funds uses these TA. I said
really, but why can't I make money with the same methods too.

They banks and the world's intellengential don't even know a thing about what moves markets , infact they don't trade. They just take small parts of people's money, for trading, and hedge the remaining 90% of the with Maddeof.

Those are the years of gambling and guess works. Not anymore.

Maddeof send them report annually for almost 34 years and banks use these fake reports as part of their profits projection and future growth, and they then go on to borrow more money upon maddeof's reports.

I just mention this because I do not want someone here to start to telling me I have CTA, or I have been trading for 25 years or this and that, yet secretely they were investing with maddeof. Even many of the banks were the biggest snakeoil sales people for maddeof.

So whom are you people fooling? me or yourselves?

"compare to athiest who will think of how to operate his patient and
steal his kidney, to sell it for profit, and forget to take the knife out. "

Anybody who is deluded enough to believe a single word fcta says should wonder whether any sane person would write the above..........

Anybody who is deluded enough to believe a single word fcta says should wonder whether any sane person would write the above..........

The devil made me do it sir:whistling

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 416

You must have been tempted to steal some milk teeth to pawn to the tooth fairy though...

steal his kidney, to sell it for profit, and forget to take the knife out

Looks like the doctor that fcta used went to the same school and did not take the
Hippocratic Oath

F aculty of C on artists and T rash of A frica

Looks like the doctor that fcta used went to the same school and did not take the
Hippocratic Oath

F aculty of C on artists and T rash of A frica

Provided he is an athiest but shows the ways they think .

now why are you people so temparamental about the ways non-believers think about life and ethics, do they have any?

if they do show me where to read them and where such ethics came from? I mean atheist ethics, show me where they are written.

Honestly!
I give up with this guy, he does not even have the intelligence to see he is being taken the **** of

As my levels have been hit and I am in profit will will call it a day and go out to now

Good luck trading everyone
even you fcta

Honestly!
I give up with this guy, he does not even have the intelligence to see he is being taken the **** of

As my levels have been hit and I am in profit will will call it a day and go out to now

Good luck trading everyone
even you fcta

You gave up me on what? Not to post in my thread? or thinking that a Christian thread will benefit you. Are you not the same person that said your IQ is higher than mine? And I said yes you maybe correct if we use human IQ scale or even that of animals or worms, you will score extremely well like all other people that think like you here.

Then you turn back to say you gave up on me. We are not operating at the same realm.
Darkness and Light are not the same. I am the one who is supposed to give up on you. But I will continue to post here for the sake of other people. But you can PM if you need a way forward with your life and trades. God always welcome everyone back until the end of time.

I have a serious question here for you fckued,

God made Man in his image. Man has a ***** (tallywacker, wang, johnson, dick, schlong, one-eyed monster, or phallus if you will) {note: the extra detail was just incase the word ***** is redacted again on this seemingly puritan forum}.

Why does God have a ***** and what does He do with it?:innocent::love::love:

They banks and the world's intellengential don't even know a thing about what moves markets , infact they don't trade. They just take small parts of people's money, for trading, and hedge the remaining 90% of the with Maddeof.

Blimey - all those years working at big banks, funds etc and I thought we were trading. Apparently I, erm, wasn't. All those billions. All an illusion. Oh well. Thanks for pointing it out to me though. I'm sure you know more than me.

So whom are you people fooling? me or yourselves?

Oh I think we all know the answer to that one.

I have a serious question here for you fckued,

Why does God have a ***** and what does He do with it?:innocent::love::love:

I have a sneaky feeling he cracks one off looking at pictures of George Clooney, but no-one's ever been able to confirm this for me.

What's the matter with you guys? You are worse than him and that's saying something. Why don't you trade something?

Status
Not open for further replies.