Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one's mocking your GOD, they are mocking you because you are either trying to sell some sh*t system to people who are deluded enough to think that religion will stop them doing their balls in the market...or....you're mad.

I disagree with almost all of what you say because I believe that I can tell the difference between what I believe and what the rest of you want to teach me.

No one knows what will happen to us. That goes for the non believers, as well. Those of us who choose to believe, do so because they want to and they need no help from organised religious leaders who, normally, preach for some obscure reason of their own.

Your reason for this thread will, no doubt, become more apparent in time.

Bunyan's quote speaks for itself and needs no interpretation. I would, also, say that the bible can , and is, interpreted in many different ways, depending on who was writing that part at the time.

I have already told you that it is not my responsibility to make you believe what you do not want to believe. Look at the thread you jumped into buddy.

The reason is to show those who believe a more profitable way to trade using
using chaos theory. All of you jumped in without reason right from the first post because you think Christians are imbecile they have no right to use the Bible to
trade.

Some people like you moderately asked for proof, I did. Then they turn around to
insults because it is their right to insult.:D:D and block anyone that challenge their
very limited knowledge of the universe.

You think it is my pleasure to be arguing with people of low intellects? But each time
I try to run away not to post in this forum, I view the situation like that of Jonah, when God send him to preach his message to the people of Nineveh. Jonah made up his own
mind that he will not waste his time in unrepentant hearts. He even gone as far as allowing himself to be cast out int to sea, and find himself insside the bell of shark.

Yet God fished him out and sent him to Nineveh anyway so that the people of that
nation will not say we did not hear about God. Now you have heard how you ought
to be applying the Bible to your trades. It only brings you profits.

I you want to indulge in disorderliness, recklessness, uncertainity, fuzziness in
the market that is up to you and anyone. Because you have made up your mind
doesn't make method or relying on the Bible as foolishness. Do you get it?

Last edited:
If it's any consolation I give Elliot Wave practitioners similar short shrift matey. Nothing personal you understand, it's just I have a pretty low tolerance for utter b*ll*x.

I have already told you that it is not my responsibility to make you believe what you do not want to believe. Look at the thread you jumped into buddy.

The reason is to show those who believe a more profitable way to trade using
using chaos theory. All of you jumped in without reason right from the first post because you think Christians are imbecile they have no right to use the Bible to
trade.

Some people like you moderately asked for proof, I did. Then they turn around to
insults because it is their right to insult.:D:D and block anyone that challenge their
very limited knowledge of the universe.

You think it is my pleasure to be arguing with people of low intellects? But each time
I try to run away not to post in this forum, I view the situation like that of Jonah, when God send him to preach his message to the people of Nineveh. Jonah made up his own
mind that he will not waste his time in unrepentant hearts. He even gone as far as allowing himself to be cast out int to sea, and find himself insside the bell of shark.

Yet God fished him out and sent him to Nineveh anyway so that the people of that
nation will not say we did not hear about God. Now you have heard how you ought
to be applying the Bible to your trades. It only brings you profits.

I you want to indulge in disorderliness, recklessness, uncertainity, fuzziness in
the market that is up to you and anyone. Because you have made up your mind
doesn't make method or relying on the Bible as foolishness. Do you get it?

Well, I've already made up my mind about you. What the rest do is up to them.

Money is the root of all evil. I admit

Money in itself cannot be the root of all evil as it is inert. The saying is often misquoted and was originally "The Love of Money is The Root of all Evil"

Paul

Money in itself cannot be the root of all evil as it is inert. The saying is often misquoted and was originally "The Love of Money is The Root of all Evil"

Paul

Sad thing is the money loved me then left me.:cheesy:

I believe if you translate that part in proper terms it's more along the lines of "The love of power is the root of all evil".

Trader333 when did you start working for T2W?
I must say congratulations are in order.
Money does most quickly turn into perceived power though.

Last edited:
Bible, Chaos theory & CCI

You can also Access the same trades here
Platform = Fxpro
Account #: 1278161
Investor Password: d8mkque
Find the same result here:

Previous Day Pips = 0
------------------------------------------------------
Conditions for trading strategy for yesterday were not met.
market was dominated by whipsaws so I avoided it.

Today's Trading strategy: Our Daily and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together.

Whipsaws are the order of the day befor this posting. See attached imaged.
The main fractals where disorderliness seems to be prevailing are circled in red ink in the image attached to this thread - There are disorderliness in almost all the branches or fractals of the network. They are all pointing down, which means there is a general agreed crowed behaviour of panic sell. The time to sell is not right. This indicates uncertainty in the minds of primary traders.

Suggestions: Stay with overall strategy.
1. Stay away from the market until CCI in fractal 1, 2, hits below -100% levels and price moved back to areas around 1.6304/6284 area.

If your instinct is still tells you that you should be buying now, this is ok, but make sure that your stop loss is below 1.6280

2. Warning: There are signs of panic sell in the market and may happened after London opened. Today is not a day to sell, If you want to take part in it , note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you do not need to partake in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.6404.

Do not hold the sell trade above that level, it will be too risky.
May the Grace of God be with you all throughout today

Last edited by a moderator:
No one's mocking your GOD, they are mocking you because you are either trying to sell some sh*t system to people who are deluded enough to think that religion will stop them doing their balls in the market...or....you're mad.

I did not see your post until now
You are using my thread to promote James systems, and James charges subscription. You are also using the thread to promote yourself, yet you said you are disgusted with me selling here. So far, I have not mentioned anywhere on this thread where I asked people to buy anything from me.

You call it sh**** t that see because it is above your reasoning faculty
you cannot see my journals here - very pathetic you.

Maybe you did not see
---------------------------------------------------
You can also Access the same trades here
Platform = Fxpro
Account #: 1278161
Investor Password: d8mkque

Find the same result here:

Today's pips = 36
------------------------------------------------------
Market is still filled with whipsaws so I stayed out.
What do you want before you can call it good?

The is this story of atheist who met an unbliever with a Christian robbing minds
together about the Bible at a street corner in London. The atheist was telling
the unbeliever not to believe the the Christian. The unbeliever asked for reasons.
The athiest could not provide anything. So the unbeliever said he will rather continue
to listen to the Christian.

The atheist turned around and started fighting the Christian. Now for what? Because
he could not provide answers for the unbeliever not to believe the Bible.

That is what you are and stop peddling your useless links in my thread

Some pretty damning statistics here on correlation (-ve) between intelligence and religious belief.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religiosity_and_intelligence

As intelligence is probably the single most important single attribute of a good trader, I don't hold out much hope for this guy as a trader. Doesn't mean not gonna make money, I just see it more on the snake oil sales side of things.....

Some pretty damning statistics here on correlation (-ve) between intelligence and religious belief.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religiosity_and_intelligence

As intelligence is probably the single most important single attribute of a good trader, I don't hold out much hope for this guy as a trader. Doesn't mean not gonna make money, I just see it more on the snake oil sales side of things.....

The piece was written by atheists, promoting atheists view of God and they as the most intelligent people. This is their understanding of what is intelligent.

"I'm not saying that believing in God makes you dumber. My hypothesis is that people with a low intelligence are more easily drawn toward religions, which give answers that are certain, while people with a high intelligence are more skeptical," says the professo​
r

What professor is saying is that, a true believer of Jesus Christ don't measure up in secular IQ scale. This is true. Human reasoning is totally opposit Spiritual way of viewing things, how can we measure up or even show up on your IQ scale. It is not possible since we think in opposit direction.

Assignment for you: I want you to tell me who has the highest IQ to solve this problem faced by traders:

Most of the times, traders are caught up in common market hysteria – panic, fright, fear, greed, rumours, pride.

Market hysteria is when investor is influenced by the crowd’s behavioural stampede and proceeds to make compulsive, irrational, reckless and unrighteous decisions anyway, because the crowds (entire market participants) are committing the same crime and sin because they think the price of an instrument may continue to fall or continue to rise, even when market has reached the end of its cycle. Secular views of breakout for example is like planting when it is harvest time. This is sinful.

For the believer, the Bible says fear such crowd behaviours, do not partake in them because they are not righteous. You must buy and sow at the right time and season. And you must harvest at the right time and seasons.

Also when you see strife, contentions, disagreements, they are signs of panic and war in the market, don't sow your investment among weeds and thorns, but wait for peace to return to markets. Secular traders will say nonesense let us pump all our money into for quick return.

You will call my reasoning as dumb because I am following Biblical advice and you that dump your life saving
into market filled with weeds and thorns as the right one.

Now past records (2008 crisis) has proved time and time again that the best the world has in this field don't know a dime thing about markets and that secular methods have not produced anything good but
sorrows, fear, greed in the hearts of retail traders.

This is a fact, 99% of the crowd here do not even know why they are losing money or why they here.

Some people think they are losing money because of their indicators. This is what they are fed with by professors of economics, etc. That is bullsh*** Even those professor the world awarded Nobel prize to for their own discovering of hedging funds wiped out millions of dollars within few years.

People are losing money simply because they are taking part in reckless, evil, wicked, irrational, behaviour of the market.

Now who has the most IQ. The one that says let us be agressive and follow the broadway
to riches in the stock market or the one that says I will wait till their disorderly behaviour has gone according to the Bible.

Call it snake oil , and call your teacher, I will rob this oil in his face and tell him what has been wrong with what he/she knows.

Financial markets is one place where people cannot run away from keeping to God's principle. Some of you are saying......this is bullsh***t. But you have no choice but to conform to the right time to sow and harvest or else you lose, and most people are losing and in anguish all the times due to inability to keep to the right time to sow and harvest.

Last edited:
The piece was written by atheists, promoting atheists view of God and they as the most intelligent people. This is their understanding of what is intelligent.

"I'm not saying that believing in God makes you dumber. My hypothesis is that people with a low intelligence are more easily drawn toward religions, which give answers that are certain, while people with a high intelligence are more skeptical," says the professo​
r

What professor is saying is that, a true believer of Jesus Christ don't measure up in secular IQ scale. This is true. Human reasoning is totally opposit Spiritual way of viewing things, how can we measure up or even show up on your IQ scale. It is not possible since we think in opposit direction.

Assignment for you: I want you to tell me who has the highest IQ to solve this problem faced by traders:

Most of the times, traders are caught up in common market hysteria – panic, fright, fear, greed, rumours, pride.

Market hysteria is when investor is influenced by the crowd’s behavioural stampede and proceeds to make compulsive, irrational, reckless and unrighteous decisions anyway, because the crowds (entire market participants) are committing the same crime and sin because they think the price of an instrument may continue to fall or continue to rise, even when market has reached the end of its cycle. Secular views of breakout for example is like planting when it is harvest time. This is sinful.

For the believer, the Bible says fear such crowd behaviours, do not partake in them because they are not righteous. You must buy and sow at the right time and season. And you must harvest at the right time and seasons.

Also when you see strife, contentions, disagreements, they are signs of panic and war in the market, don't sow your investment among weeds and thorns, but wait for peace to return to markets. Secular traders will say nonesense let us pump all our money into for quick return.

You will call my reasoning as dumb because I am following Biblical advice and you that dump your life saving
into market filled with weeds and thorns as the right one.

Now past records (2008 crisis) has proved time and time again that the best the world has in this field don't know a dime thing about markets and that secular methods have not produced anything good but
sorrows, fear, greed in the hearts of retail traders.

This is a fact, 99% of the crowd here do not even know why they are losing money or why they here.

Some people think they are losing money because of their indicators. This is what they are fed with by professors of economics, etc. That is bullsh*** Even those professor the world awarded Nobel prize to for their own discovering of hedging funds wiped out millions of dollars within few years.

People are losing money simply because they are taking part in reckless, evil, wicked, irrational, behaviour of the market.

Now who has the most IQ. The one that says let us be agressive and follow the broadway
to riches in the stock market or the one that says I will wait till their disorderly behaviour has gone according to the Bible.

Call it snake oil , and call your teacher, I will rob this oil in his face and tell him what has been wrong with what he/she knows.

Financial markets is one place where people cannot run away from keeping to God's principle. Some of you are saying......this is bullsh***t. But you have no choice but to conform to the right time to sow and harvest or else you lose, and most people are losing and in anguish all the times due to inability to keep to the right time to sow and harvest.

Reminiscences Of A Stock Operator, first appeared as a series of articles and illustrations in a newspaper called, The Saturday Evening Post. Some of the illustrations depict the 'market' as a burly circus ringmaster, and of course, he has everyone gazing in awe and jumping through hoops....'the market is in control'

I think your above post contains a lot of fact.

I've occasionally dipped into this thread. Maybe I've missed it but can we have less criticism and more guidance (or teaching or signals or predictions) from fcta? In other words, will you lot shut the **** up and then fcta might give us something interesting instead of wasting 56 pages defending himself? PLEASE?

I've occasionally dipped into this thread. Maybe I've missed it but can we have less criticism and more guidance (or teaching or signals or predictions) from fcta? In other words, will you lot shut the **** up and then fcta might give us something interesting instead of wasting 56 pages defending himself? PLEASE?

If fcts shuts the **** up about having a hotline to some mythical deity, stops abusing terminology from mathematics and science and presents some reasoned explanation for market calls then he *might* get some sort of hearing. But I suspect that he has already cooked his own goose with the drivel posted so far. If you post drivel, you get what you deserve.

PS Fundamentalism is a blight on the modern world.

Last edited:
Why not let him make a fool of himself? If you keep insulting him and telling him he's wrong, we won't get any where.

PS where are the market calls? I'm not going through 56 pages of insults to find them.

Why not let him make a fool of himself? If you keep insulting him and telling him he's wrong, we won't get any where.

PS where are the market calls? I'm not going through 56 pages of insults to find them.

We won't get anywhere with all this nonsense anyway.

Why bother with fcta? Cut out the middle man and go to the source of eternal truth - the bible. It's all there anyway.

This site is deluged with scammers. What's so special about fundamentally religious ones?

We won't get anywhere with all this nonsense anyway.

Why bother with fcta? Cut out the middle man and go to the source of eternal truth - the bible. It's all there anyway.

This site is deluged with scammers. What's so special about fundamentally religious ones?

Why posting on my thread if you don't border? This is not the first time, second
time etc, you say nonesense. All of you making fool of yourself call me names, ask for proof, etc, I gave you proofs and recommendations - before it chaos happened in the markets check here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w...interested-what-i-am-doing-55.html#post956254

Most people will igored it, and prefer to say I am deluged or call it snake oil. I replied that they should bring their teachers to me so that I can rob the oil on their faces so that he can go back and teach them very well.

For benefit of doubt you, you will find the basis for my trade recommendations on my web page that defined my trading strategies from 2009 to 2014. You think I will be so foolish to do that?

I used chaos theory by following the Bible. From it I am able to decode the actual
meaning of chaos and apply the principle to financial markets. The site is filled with proper meaning of it.

By using the Bible, I am able to look at my chart and interpret some actions of participants as reckless, irrational, disorderly, or as whipsaws = strife, disagreement, panic, fear. By comparing the actions of the crowd with what is written in the Bible is applying chaos theory to your trades.

It is so simple and straight forward. Some people think that the domain chaos theory belongs to them. This is the first basis of friction here, and that the Bible has nothing to do with it.

The world is filled with millions of traders, many will keep telling you that
their actions or trading practices are ok. they have the best strategies, meanwhile
their trading strategies are totally out of tune with God's prinicples.

Is this not what we've today?

A good speculator will simply pick the chart and find out where the masses think what they are doing is ok. Examine it properly based on God's principles, and decide whether they are irrational or not, and decide to partake in the market or not.

If crowd actions (oh some call it price actions) are not ok, isolate them and stay out of the market and wait till proper time. Waiting requires the Grace of God so that you don't get tempted to think that you are losing something by not taking part in the greed or wickedness of the markets, for God hates such evil practices.

When you obey you have peace, less stress, losses, and more wins. Now someone will see the title of this thread as chrisitians or see the word Bible and suddenly go on rampage because he or she is an atheist or evolutionists and start calling me deluge and at the same time , and decieve himself that he has higher IQ.

Another atheists who will woke up from nightmares of thinking he/she is losing trade, will first check this thread to rein insults after finding out that he was actually losing trade and not a nightmare. Then they go back and claim that their IQs are higher than that of religious person (Christians). How did they come to such conclusion because they are measuring IQs using human scale or even that of rats. Of cause they will get false results with false hopes.

If we measure the same IQ using God's standards, they soon find themselves no where.

The one person who has advanced knowledge in the field of chaos theory is Professor Mandelbrot of Yale University. By the way I am admirer of his works, because they have so many applications in the interpretation of maps and in geography (my discipline). His worked revealed how to measure roughness in surfaces. The same roughness exist in our trading charts, but you don't measure them after the event, otherwise, that becomes on useable knowledge. This is what all indicators, mathematics, statistical modelling are doing. But we do not have option we still need indicators to tell us something that the participants are doing that causes roughness. It is like looking ahead of the participants or setting a trap for a rat. Once a rat sees cheese it rushes for it without thinking what is behind the cheese.

This is exactly how many retail traders reacts to their chart without regards to whether main participants are righteous or unrighteous. Most times the chart is always right in feeding us with information of what the market participants are doing, it is the responsibility of the one interpreting his/her electronic chart to do this with Biblical warnings / insights; or rely on his/her own human/flesh needs, or even that of a Legendary Member who believes that he or she herited his/her IQ from dog or even worms.

Don't take offence from my statement above it is not an insult, it is a fact!

I inherited my IQ from God my creator, definitely anyone that comes from worms also must have IQs of worms. This is pure scientific reasoning.

dcraig1, do you still think that I take you serious if you call me deluge and you don't believe in God, or you think you cannot use the Bible to trade the stock markets?

That is your level of reasoning. I could only pray like I always do that God should open some of you people's eyes like He did to Apostle Paul. Once your eyes are opened, you become fundamentalists with reasons and facts, without fear.

Anyway, the thread you guys hijacked was met for believers so I am on track.

Last edited:
Still on Chaos

Since on chaos and whipsaws and the Bible.

Usually a speculator is faced with two type of chaos or whipsaws

1. The actual chaos/whipsaws that goes on inside the trading floors which we see on our trading charts. Everyone that watch the actions of floor traders knows that they are always at strife. We retail traders see this on our chart as graphs - bars and lines.

For example, I use CCI - ordinary CCI to know the kind of whipsaws prevailing in the market, and relate this to what the Bible says based on time and season. There are days some actions of market participants are invalid, so you ignore the general prevailing whipsaws because you know it is like the wicked fear and run when no one
pursue; there are other days you have to heed to bible warnings like:

"For thus says the LORD to the men of Judah and to Jerusalem, "Break up your fallow ground, And do not sow among thorns." Jeremiah 4:3:

You can take Jeremiah 4:3 metaphorically or literally, the word is profitable to emulate in all ways. Just like you cannot take your seeds to be planted in a fallow ground among weeds and thorns, so also, an investor should not purposely plough his/her investments into a market filled with whipsaws. Whipsaws are the weeds and thorns that choked up our profits. People can always take the word of God as meaningless. It is allowed and we have free choice to follow it or not.

The second type of whipsaws, is the that goes on in our hearts. This is more complex as no two individual experiences the same whipsaws in their hearts. I will give examples.

a) When we have burdens of life - we all have these problems e.g. how to make quick money for paying bills or debts, or turn $500, into $500,000 to become hero of the forex markets over night , or how to predict what will happen next in the markets. But most importantly ignorance of God that He is the Great Provider is one of the greatest whipsaw that make us fall prey to the market easily such that even if we cannot join the crowd behaviour that is obviously disordered we get worried that the market is leaving us behind. We fear and panic even when we are not in the market.

Even people with $250 accounts fear, some even fear that if they invest that for
good knowledge they will lose it.

b) Wrong information: Like the type of information Foredog is giving to his followers that you can make profits from stock market without investing in good education.

c) Forum rumours and mis-information and relying on the knowledge of a fellow human being on the direction of markets.

They are too many to be listed here such that our hearts can be so filled up with tons of thorns and weeds even when there are no whipsaws in the market, we take opposit direction against the market. Is this not true?

Again the Bible has solution for everyone to clear his or her heart of whipsaws and this requires the grace of God as well.

Some hearts are obviously hardened with overgrown bushes and thick forests, such that you will need to use catapillar to scraped off everything and sometimes they are really difficult to change. Those hearts, God called 'reprobate minds' who are allowed to continuously do things that are wrong with their money, and their hearts, to them God shall take away what they have to those who trade righteously.

Even if you have small money in your account, the Bible said it shall be taken away
and given to other people who can trade with them righteously. Where else can we
find practical meaning to the Word of God better than the financial markets?

Financial markets offers big money making opportunities for those who can do what what God does best - that is, separating unrighteousness from righteousness; irrational behaviours from rational behaviours; greed from contention; etc.

Anyone telling any person that you cannot apply Biblical principles to stock market trading does not love you but want you to continuously make you feel that you are inferior, you have no intellect to separate good from evil. They are bunch of liars!

The good side is that it is not always too late to change to God's way. The market is huge for anyone, there is still time in as far as the promise in Genesis 8:22 remains.
That is the promise of God and not mine.

Oh on snake oil or those that are annoyed that I have this thread for a different agenda. There is no other agenda other than what I have just explained, you just need to let the readers decide for themselves. And apparently the minds I am addressing are minds that believes, and those unbelievers who gained nothing but sorrows since they have started trading. There is a way out.

The same Bible also tell us that there is no one that lit a lamp and put it under the table......a lamp is supposed to be on top of the table for the whole world to see.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.