You can access the result of yesterda
recommendations from here:
Platform = Fxpro
Account #: 1278161
Investor Password: d8mkque

You can access same result from here

Previous Day Pips = 36
------------------------------------------------------

Today's Trading strategy: Our Daily and weekly strategy is to buy GBP/USD or else avoid markets all together.

Before market opens we have reckless and quick pushing up of price.

Suggestions: Stay with overall strategy.
1. Stay away from the market until CCI in fractal 1, 2, hits back below -100% levels and price moved back to areas around 1.6338/ or 6363

If your instinct still tells you that you should be buying now, this is ok, but make sure that your stop loss is below 1.6338

2. Warning: There maybe panic sell in the market and may happened after London opened. Today is not a day to sell, If you want to take part in it , note that it is against our strategy. Also beware that you do not need to partake in disorderliness and reckless trading. This will only breed confusion and internal strife inside you on the direction of the market.

If you insist on taking part in selling anyway, make sure that you have stoploss in place and it should not be higher than 1.64648.

Do not hold the sell trade above that level, it will be too risky to do that.

if you cannot buy GBP/USD look at other option like Crude oil, Eur/usd, gas, all are showing good behaviour for a buy at the moment.

Have a nice day, you won't hear from me till late afternoon, it is time to trade

Attachments

• gbp-usd-29october-fractal.jpg
    gbp-usd-29october-fractal.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 202
Last edited by a moderator:
Just ignore them.

Now, may I ask what the Bible has to do with your predictions of market movements? The one you linked to just uses standard TA.

But I'm not sure "they" are right. We hear about religious nuts all the time. We hear about ex-traders blowing up their accounts all the time.

Yes, I know who they are
they are all members of
F C T A

Freaks & Con artists Trading Association

I am waiting for a price to hit a level hence my presence on this thread.

Ok - here's why I object to this guy....

It's nothing to do with the strength of any religious beliefs he holds - I'm basically a liberal in that respect - in the comfort of his own home he can do what he pleases and believe black is white, night is day and water can be turned into wine. Whatever, really none of my concern.

What I DO however object to is that he is seemingly using the power of this cult, and the sway it can hold over usually less intellectually well equipped people to try and sell something that they don't need, and which is in any case ill concieved and most likely detrimental to their trading.

And as usual with religion, the angle used to sell this stuff is exactly the same as for astrologers and carnival fortune tellers - be sufficiently vague that almost anything can be taken at a later date to have been a stunning prophecy if you squint a bit and look at it in a certain light.

So in my mind, this guy is on a par with those guys who con their way into your granny's home and pressure sell badly fitted double glazing for five times the price - he's aiming a service at the defenceless that they don't need, and I find his righteous indignation a tad distasteful. He claims to be a man of god and yet this clearly isn't a Christian thing to be doing.

They say hell's fires burn hottest for hypocrites. Think this guy better pray it ain't so.

Just ignore them.

Now, may I ask what the Bible has to do with your predictions of market movements? The one you linked to just uses standard TA.

Great question and very clever.

CCI is the only indicator I have adopted but first you need to understand whole lot of issues

1. My broadbased objective - find that from my website as I cannot post a link here
2. We are trying to isolate disorderliness and recklessness in the market and this happen when participants are excessively greedy even when when time to sow
has come to an end ( see Genesis 8:22; Proverbs 8:29; Eccl. 3:1)

Once CCI is showing that market participants are in breach of those passages
at least, you know market is not following the laid down principles of God on economic
activities. What do you do? Do you partake in greed or step aside?

3. Now if you read my trade objective for today, and where I need to buy that
CCI must all go back to level zero, and they have not and I entered anyway?
I am righteous with myself and my objective or not?

Take a look at the next image attached:
When you have serious market whipsaws, you are fighting withing your heart whether to enter or not. This you will need even more Grace of God to withstand temptation
and alway remember the promise of God in Genesis 8:22

If you don't wait for the conditions you are simply taking part in irrational
behaviour of the market. I hope this helps you.

Freely I give it to you without charging for it.

Attachments

• gbp-usd-29boctober-fractal.jpg
    gbp-usd-29boctober-fractal.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 197
Correct me if I'm wrong but you're using TA for trading but the Bible for the mindset/approach/psychological aspects? So the Bible is your version of Trading In The Zone (Mark Douglas)?

Yes, I know who they are
they are all members of
F C T A

Freaks & Con artists Trading Association

I am waiting for a price to hit a level hence my presence on this thread.

You are really a dumb person, the same goes to GammaJammer. It is not about price, it is about whether buying or selling behaviours are breaching conditions:

1. end of market cycle and rational. Just of once can't you ignore the thread and do something else?

My thread is not a cult. Do't be afraid

Correct me if I'm wrong but you're using TA for trading but the Bible for the mindset/approach/psychological aspects? So the Bible is your version of Trading In The Zone (Mark Douglas)?

No this is not correct. If you use CCI for example and starting buying at +100% , I say this wrong you ought to be harvesting. This is the time many crowd join the bandwagon. I simply use CCI in the opposit way worldly practices uses it, This is to enable me mapped out what is said in Proverbs 8:29; and Eccl 1:3 for example on my trading chart.

Season is time based from 7 years to the present minute that is called fractals of time.

Pyschology has nothing to do with being obedient to trade only when there is order, and Divine alignment of time and purpose. When you breached the principles, you are simply in error or disobedience - simple recklessness, sometime ignorant because many people don't know this.

You are really a dumb person, the same goes to GammaJammer. It is not about price, it is about whether buying or selling behaviours are breaching conditions:

1. end of market cycle and rational. Just of once can't you ignore the thread and do something else?

My thread is not a cult. Do't be afraid

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

We all have our own ways of trading.
I have gained some degree of respectability from my fellow posters,
By being a effective and positive contributor to these forums and have proved myself and helped other traders by running a live account.Which I don't think you have.

Your only contribution is annoyance and pesterance
But I really don't mind that at all I find you quite amusing and your hilarious posts do help pass the time while one is waiting for price to hit a level

Please continue posting we do need a clown to amuse us while we wait for price to hit a level

Does it hit the level quicker if you type in a red font?

and do FCTA's words make more sense if they are bold and purple (T2W veterans will know where I'm coming from with this one)...

Does it hit the level quicker if you type in a red font?

and do FCTA's words make more sense if they are bold and purple (T2W veterans will know where I'm coming from with this one)...

At the moment the only thing in red is my trade.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.