Charts Only

naughty long

Attachments

• trade 5.gif
    trade 5.gif
    37.8 KB · Views: 158
i knew it was naughty, should have waited for the spike down first, but sometimes you dont get it and get a big move back up instead. In fact should have just held on to my short and let it hit its target.

maybe lack of sleep is starting to effec my judgement today.

Anyway your shorts looking good whats your target?

+73 after for the day after that long -

on reflection i was so sure it would be choppy till after the news coming out of the US that i didn't just follow what the chart was telling me.

live and learn i guess.

can't complain tonight i get some sleep so full day thurs + fri and i'm in a better position then i was at this point last week (- 10 pips at close wed last week) +118 so far this week.

+73 after for the day after that long -

on reflection i was so sure it would be choppy till after the news coming out of the US that i didn't just follow what the chart was telling me.

live and learn i guess.

can't complain tonight i get some sleep so full day thurs + fri and i'm in a better position then i was at this point last week (- 10 pips at close wed last week) +118 so far this week.

Your trading's right mate, I closed way too early on my cable short, had no reason to. I quite like the idea of chatting on the journals and having *trading buddies*, but I always find it affects my judgement, previously I'd have simply let that cable short trade run until it gave me a reverse or stop signal... Done the usual OK on the other pairs, but it's not just the pip count, or the profit for me, it's about being professional to the bitter end and sticking to my plan/not being swayed by others...
Day off for me tomorrow, mountain biking in North Wales...might catch you Friday...

ahhh now i understand the thumbs down at +50 in your previous post.

enjoy the mountain biking tommorow and yes i am jeolous.

tbh, i'm thinking of taking the day off, i believe the moves today will be news driven from the conference and its unlikely u will get clues in the pa before the moves take off and on top of that its hard to tell how far they will go.

like now it would be difficult for me to jump in long without looking at smaller tf's which i wont do.

On the other hand if we get a nice pull back to 5610ish i may go long.

stopped out, what a crappy day, should have taken note of swan and taken the day off.

morning all,

lets see if the early bird catches the worm

trade 1

Attachments

• trade 1.gif
    trade 1.gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 135
close + 10 and reversed but in late

Attachments

• trade 2.gif
    trade 2.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 135