Charles to marry Camilla

After hearing the news every half an hour for the whole day, I am totally fed up. And I agree with Richard; I cannot understand how they can so shamelessly show off their infidelity and betrayal to their respective vows.

BTW, sorry for my ignorance, but why is James Hewitt said to be Harry's biological father? I think Harry looks a lot like Charles, unfortunately.

Hi Lynn,
I think she might have been seeing Hewitt nine months before Harry was born........but who knows what the truth is with these people. I don't think they even consider that life would be less complicated and perhaps even happier for them if they had some integrity in their relationships and behaviour.
Thinking of others as well as themselves is an alien concept to them.
Take care,
Richard :)

Reassuring to know the rest of you are all perfect. Now spot the difference :D

Attachments

• s%20Prince%20Harry%.jpg
    s%20Prince%20Harry%.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 182
  • jameshewitt_196x260.jpg
    jameshewitt_196x260.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 168
nurserycrimes...

wisestguy said:
what a mess . why did he not do this 30 years ago and save all the grief , pain , death and frustration . dumb.

It's like a twisted fairy tail where the wicked witch, who's permanent and only smile resembles that of a bulldog chewing on a wasp, gets to kill the princess and marry the prince frog thingy and they live unhappily ever after.... All tabloid sales cease, livestock and the planting of crops, becomes pointless the manufacture and service industry goes to other parts of the globe ...just like it said in the curse ....

Last edited:
right ....

so why don't you all vote to abolish them or drastically reduce their powers ?

wisestguy said:
right ....

so why don't you all vote to abolish them or drastically reduce their powers ?

No (credible) party seems willing to give us the choice, unfortunately - if anyone who stood even a remote chance of power stood on that platform, I'd vote for them

What's it matter who gets to be King or Queen?
Harry - he calls Charles 'dad', Charles calls him 'son' - as far as I am aware.... what matters in life is the commitments we make and stand by, not the paper that passes between us. Whilst I generally don't give a hoot for any of them I'm not entirely sure, in the cold light of day, that it's appropriate to comment like this on a young lad's parentage.... I really don't care for the lot of them, but I also figure there are a lot worse people in the world, and a few of ER Plc Ltd do at least TRY to do something useful (bless 'em, the useless little dears).

the only difference I can fathom between Charles and Camilla and Charles and Nell Gwyne, or any one of a dozen other monarchs, is that we have TV to keep us all watching the boring soap opera ER, and pity the poor soul still waiting for George Clooney to appear...

zaxx ,

yeah , they all seem gutless.

you are aware that legally the monarch owns the whole of the UK .

Well, she looked better than she's ever looked before last Saturday but it still leaves a lot to be desired and an awful lot to the imagination.

You'd have thought with her money, she might at least get her teeth fixed.

But not her mouth, because whatever anybody ventures to say, it has to be admitted she has never put a foot wrong in public, despite insults, accusations, insinuations, aggression, rudeness, for starters, not just from the general public, but also from the media, particularly the press and television. She has never responded to any of the above, and in her defence I must say she has always behaved in an exemplary ladylike manner in this regard, because you have to admit that many of the things said and printed about her are disgusting to anybody with any shred of decency.

But Soc, that woman has never had any decency at all.

She has had to take a lot of manure because she has also given a lot of manure.

They should float her on the Nasdaq, then we could trade her as CAML.

Seems to fit the bill.

Anyhow this thread is supposed to be about US stocks not some hag who aspires to the throne.

I will therefore cease writing.

LONG..... in the tooth

but she has Charlie boy by the SHORT and curlies.

But I doubt we would get many trades as she is certainly not TRENDY.

I said I would cease before this nonsense was transferred from the US Trading thread. I suppose I can continue now.

Why the hell did this thread ever get over 73,000 views?!...i'm guessing the discussion became a lot broader...
BTW - Brad & Angelina have had twins!!!!