Chaff Futures

One definitely needs the proper set-up too for Chaff futures trading.

Musn't save in the wrong place.

Chaff futures trading is very complicated, and one needs to keep everything in sight and under control.

Only the right set-up will allow one to do that.

Massive%20Trading%20System.jpg

And, of course, when trading Chaff futures, we must always remember Gateways excellent theorem:

GTWtheorem.gif

I have no idea how I coped before he clarified that bit.

Sorry Markus,
you must have taken that picture of my consoles from the book; but it's a little out of date.
I found that 24 screens aren't enough for Chaff trading so I've added another arrary along the top, so it's 32 screens now, not the poxy 24 shown. i don't know how I managed before, lucky amateurism i guess ........

Reactions: BSD
Oh, that's much better already then :D

Didn't know that.

But, oh dear, I suppose that means that I'll have to update now too, if I want to keep up.

Hmm.

index.php

Exile, this was my favorite part in your book, where you go into some detailed set-ups for Chaff trading.

(Pictures of your setups and you with three girls aside of course :))

Oh, that's much better already then :D

Didn't know that.

But, oh dear, I suppose that means that I'll have to update now too, if I want to keep up.

Hmm.

index.php

Exile, this was my favorite part in your book, where you go into some detailed set-ups for Chaff trading.

(Pictures of your setups and you with three girls aside of course :))

yes it's all explained in depth in my forthcoming sequel.
"Sun Tzu and the Art of Chaff"

Net profitability in Chaff trading also depends strongly on not overtrading:

cgon251l.jpg

But, you must follow markets at ALL times, you MUST make sure that you NEVER miss anything:

C-toilet-computer-C.jpg

There.

Think this crash course on Chaff Futures Trading 101 is coming along nicely now.

Grant,

that's the laptop hidden away in the drawer for when the wife or somebody else pokes their round the corner at inopportune moments.

:D

Have a great weekend

Markus,

"Just checking the weather for Sweden, darling."

Brutus,

Excellent.

Grant.

now now, this thread is in danger of going Off-Topic !
This is a serious platform for serious discussions about trading Chaff.
Guys, please try to keep OT, thanks

Hmmmm

I apologise for the hard sell here, because what you have seen so far is good, but not good enough to differentiate itself from all of the other chaff literature out there. All of the insider secrets to make you rich, including the patented snake-oil indicator can be found in my forthcoming book: "Bling Bling and Bitches - from Chav Loser to Chaff Jedi in Five Easy Steps"
including:
-The secrets that 99.99% of traders don't know about the chaff markets.
-The 'Holy Grail' indicator that is NEVER WRONG.
-How to make money in Chaff futures with NO MONEY DOWN.
-How to acheive a stable, 7-figure income with just 5 minutes' work per day.

And MUCH more...

All for the bargain price of £2499.95 + p&p

But WAIT!

Buy it now, and we will also give you the following for free:

FREE annual subscription to Chaff Newsletter - your only guide to RELIABLE and CONSISTENT profits in the Chaff markets - you have to do even less work to be rich if you follow these tips!

FREE exceedingly heavy, diamond-encrusted gold* chain with the chaff futures logo emblem, measuring 3"x5" - a chaff must-have!

Rathcoole Exile's forgotten classic treatise on the chaff markets - worth $295!

And finally:

A pair of Chaff-embossed boxer shorts threaded with REAL gold* thread toimpress those supermodels as they undress you in your 5* penthouse suite!

Limited Stock - buy now to ensure your copy!!

Disclaimer

The past is not necessarily a guide to the future. Investments go down as well as up.

*Denotes colour of material, not indicative of actual content - may not contain metallic substances.

A pair of Chaff-embossed boxer shorts threaded with REAL gold* thread toimpress those supermodels as they undress you in your 5* penthouse suite!

I'm wearing my Chaff-embossed boxer shorts now !!!

OVER my trousers actually !! It's so cool. Come on everybody, dare to embrace the power of the Chaff. I want to see everyone wearing their Chaff boxers on the outside.
this could be the start of something wonderful .......

Disclaimer

A pair of Chaff-embossed boxer shorts** threaded with REAL gold* thread toimpress those supermodels as they undress you in your 5* penthouse suite!

** Contents within the boxers is not guaranteed. Some supermodels may be disappointed.
Remember, what can go up can also go limp and flaccid.

I'm wearing my Chaff-embossed boxer shorts now !!!

OVER my trousers actually !! It's so cool. Come on everybody, dare to embrace the power of the Chaff. I want to see everyone wearing their Chaff boxers on the outside.
this could be the start of something wonderful .......

personally i prefer the kickboxing shorts i picked up last year when out your way nice and shiny .....now thats how to create an impression when cutting about london town especially when twinned with white socks and black loafers!

personally i prefer the kickboxing shorts i picked up last year when out your way nice and shiny .....now thats how to create an impression when cutting about london town especially when twinned with white socks and black loafers!

and the sleeveless Chang Beer vest ?
have you had your tattoos on your neck done yet ? And a limb amputated. And your head shaved. And piled on an extra 60 pounds ?
Wouldn't want you to look out of place next time you visit Nana ..... :cheesy:

RC,

I believe Thailand caters for most tastes. Does this extend to amputee lady boys (it's not for me, it's for a friend)?

Grant.

RC,

I believe Thailand caters for most tastes. Does this extend to amputee lady boys (it's not for me, it's for a friend)?

Grant.

aaah. for a "friend" eh ? Understood.

btw, Grant, it's only 11am stockport time isn't it ? You're up early ! Must be giro day ? :LOL:

(sorry mate, only kidding :cheesy: i did meet someone from stockport once who had a real job)