cash on demand

module 13?? He said that theres only 12!!! and also said that at the end of the 12 modules he will of drawn up a detailed plan to follow so we have no problems. Do you actually get this by module 12?

The "dribble" method

It is interesting to read the various experiences of "cash on demand". Mr. Reynolds is cleverly using the "dribble" method.

Promise the earth, then dribble it out very slowly each month. Before you know it, you have given him £200. Pyschologically it is hard to quit at that stage, because you think you need to continue to get a return on your investment.

The psychology is very similar to being in a losing trade, and not using a stop loss. Of course that stock might turn around, and the price rocket.................

Yes Dan - it was a shock to me to learn that there were more than 12 modules. As I said in a previous post - I emailed the lying little git ages ago and was told it was only 12 modules. I think it will just run and run.

What's sickened me about the whole course is that about a third to a half of each month just repeats what he said in module 1 - it's just a re-run of how much money he's made and how fantastic his life is. All very well - but not when you're paying for information and just get waffle in an over-sized font on single sided sheets.

Reynolds I hope you're reading this.

Have any of you got anywhere, found any interesting info to promote, done it thru a small ad leading to a website and made some money? Maybe if someone, somewhere could say yes then we would all continue, otherwise, what on earth are we wasting our time and money for? !

Have used newspaper ads with some limited success - in my youth and naivety I didn't pursue it. Since then had less success - wrong product/no market.

All the successful folk tell you the same recipe - get market first, then find/produce product. My problem isn't with the message Reynolds puts out - it's the fact that I fell for his marketing and the fact that he takes 12 months to tell you the same info that everyone else is pushing.

robplev said:
Have used newspaper ads with some limited success - in my youth and naivety I didn't pursue it. Since then had less success - wrong product/no market.

All the successful folk tell you the same recipe - get market first, then find/produce product. My problem isn't with the message Reynolds puts out - it's the fact that I fell for his marketing and the fact that he takes 12 months to tell you the same info that everyone else is pushing.

Hi Rob,

Sorry I've taken so long to respond, however, I mislaid Module 13 & have just located it under a pile of papers!

I shall read it this evening & let you know the general contents.

Cheers Keith.

Hello,

Is there any trade to win members who have taken up one of Andrew Reynolds more recent opportunities whos had an invite for his latest seminar coming up later this month.

If so is anyone interested in splitting the costs.. Ive had an invite and Im allowed to take a guest for Free..

BUT If anyone else was considering this event, we could split the cost ...

Thks

P

alternatively, you could put the money into an interest paying account and earn 5%

that way, you will still have your capital intact, you will have made a small return (after inflation), and when a genuine opportunity arises, instead of Mr.Reynolds get-rich-quick nonsense, you will have some money to invest

Pippppin said:
alternatively, you could put the money into an interest paying account and earn 5%

that way, you will still have your capital intact, you will have made a small return (after inflation), and when a genuine opportunity arises, instead of Mr.Reynolds get-rich-quick nonsense, you will have some money to invest

5%? Are you having a laugh? I thought this was a site about making money!

Did anyone else go to the 4 day seminar at the Wembley conference Centre that finished Sunday.

What a RIP OFF!!!!!!!! :eek: Out of A thousand people that attented their were less than half that number by the end :cheesy: ,and As for the bold claim Reynolds made in his sales letter.well yeah it is possible to make 7000 pounds to 20000 pounds in 72 hoursif you have a list of 500,000 people,which the speakers on the stage did and they sold the product to the list,

But as for anyone starting from scratch,can you make that amount as Reynolds claimed,absoultly no NO CHANCE at all,what a joke ,a ripoff :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hi Guys

I'm a newbie on here. I found the site through searching for stuff on AR and his COD system (smells fishy!). The good thing about this system is (or more like AR and Nick J) is that they state it is a proper business and not some get rich qick jobbie. He does say it will take 4-5 years for the fruits of your labour to really shine and I reckon if you stuck with it it could be achievable (as seen by nick and the others whio have been successful).

I suppose the easiest thing to do is to be a negative and say it won't work even before giving it a year or 2 trial. I found it quite ironic that AR is teaching you about making money by teaching you how to make money using COD! Nothing really wrong with that i suppose...And yes he ain't going to teach it for free is he or give you it on a plate?

I would think in the first year you are unlikely to make more than a living wage out of this unless you are great at marketing and know your stuff. As he said the trick is to fine tune the system.

I did start getting the vibes that he has made the real serious money out of seminaring (i.e. the bootcamp and other seminars) although that shouldn't be a deterrent unless you want it to be.

Anyway it will be good to hear from anyone if they have started making any dosh yet or a little story on what they have done so far in general.

Has anyone had any contact with NJ? And does anyone know what the ongoing support is like with either AR's or NJ's promotion?

I am on MOd 1 with AR's stuff but was thinking of ditching it and trying to see the system through NJ's DVD's? Anyone done this and found it better?

Regards

Andrew (not Reynolds!)

andys280176 said:
Hi Guys

I'm a newbie on here. I found the site through searching for stuff on AR and his COD system (smells fishy!). The good thing about this system is (or more like AR and Nick J) is that they state it is a proper business and not some get rich qick jobbie. He does say it will take 4-5 years for the fruits of your labour to really shine and I reckon if you stuck with it it could be achievable (as seen by nick and the others whio have been successful).

I suppose the easiest thing to do is to be a negative and say it won't work even before giving it a year or 2 trial. I found it quite ironic that AR is teaching you about making money by teaching you how to make money using COD! Nothing really wrong with that i suppose...And yes he ain't going to teach it for free is he or give you it on a plate?

I would think in the first year you are unlikely to make more than a living wage out of this unless you are great at marketing and know your stuff. As he said the trick is to fine tune the system.

I did start getting the vibes that he has made the real serious money out of seminaring (i.e. the bootcamp and other seminars) although that shouldn't be a deterrent unless you want it to be.

Anyway it will be good to hear from anyone if they have started making any dosh yet or a little story on what they have done so far in general.

Has anyone had any contact with NJ? And does anyone know what the ongoing support is like with either AR's or NJ's promotion?

I am on MOd 1 with AR's stuff but was thinking of ditching it and trying to see the system through NJ's DVD's? Anyone done this and found it better?

Regards

Andrew (not Reynolds!)

Hi Andrew,
I spoke to Nick James on Tuesday. He was ringing to ask why I cancelled a direct debit for his resources website. It's the first time I'd spoken to Nick for about 18 months when I bought a few things and spoke to him as he used to take the orders himself but now uses a furfillment company.
I have the MOD and other AR products on mail order business. They do work. But you really need at least £2k of start-up capital to make things work and as you say time. I've switched to online marketing where it's cheaper to start and you can quickly get to earning a large income a month if you follow the right people. However it's probably more difficult to build a million pound business I'd say like offline direct mail.
Hope that helps?

Rich

chris342 said:
Did anyone else go to the 4 day seminar at the Wembley conference Centre that finished Sunday.

What a RIP OFF!!!!!!!! :eek: Out of A thousand people that attented their were less than half that number by the end :cheesy: ,and As for the bold claim Reynolds made in his sales letter.well yeah it is possible to make 7000 pounds to 20000 pounds in 72 hoursif you have a list of 500,000 people,which the speakers on the stage did and they sold the product to the list,

But as for anyone starting from scratch,can you make that amount as Reynolds claimed,absoultly no NO CHANCE at all,what a joke ,a ripoff :eek: :eek: :eek:

You can make good money if you find or get a license to the right product. You need a good website and then to contact the major players for a JV on a 50%/50% basis. If it's a good product (and bearing in mind they get approached all the time) you can make good money.
I bought a product, liked it so bought a license. I then jv'd with a fairly small online marketeer and made just short of £10k (as did he!) in just over a week.
Not saying it's esay like but it is possible. I had no customers of my own by the way!

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the reply. How does AR system work, reason i am asking is i'm assuming you have went through the modules? What is it you mainly need to spend money upfront on?

I would reckon that you would have to come up with a bit of cash to buy rights to lucrative products etc.

I just can't understand where these 'niche' markets come in, I have found literally thousands of products with resale rights then found them on eBay doing nothing and selling for 1.99!

Mind you Reynolds did say it wasn't cheapy products he worked with....?

Regards

Andrew