Capitalism

Tories are all of these things, and you do not want any of them. You have agreed with Atilla in wanting taxes raised upon the wealthy just because they are wealthy. Even if you hold a modicum of their ideology, you are more Labour than Tory. You, Atilla and others have been against the Brexit. Cameron is proposing a Brexit referendum.

I am not in favour of raising taxes upon the wealthy just because they are wealthy. Never said that at all.

Really really wish you and NT would stick to the written word and not create fictitious statement and reply to your own self belief and prejudices.
:(

Have always quoted the ethics of good taxation as "People earning equal incomes should be taxed equally & it goes without saying people earning unequal amount should be taxed unequally".

I am in favour of flat or regressive taxation for the rich. NOT a progressive one!

Everyone pays a flat 30% whether they earn 20K or 1m. In fact above a set limit, for example say £5m I'd drop that to even 10%. Because the wealthy will be subsequently paying expenditure tax via VAT on what they spend. They'll also be paying more tax in absolute terms for earning more.

Strongly advise a balanced budget. Always have done. If one wishes to spend then one must tax. But tax fairly. If society doesn't want to pay tax that's also fine but then take away the benefits. Utilities and services will be hit.

This is why Thatcher lost. She kept privatising and closing hospitals and taking away benefits which people felt had gone too far. Poll tax was ridiculous too. Privatisation didn't bring the benefits everyone had hoped for either as one only has to look at railways to see high prices, lack of investment and increase in accidents. This states that the nation would like a certain level of public services maintained. What that level is - let the politicians sort it out and we'll get to vote.

I would also only tax income once. Would, scrap inheritance tax altogether as it is not earned income but simply a transfer of ones hard work to ones off spring.

"Survival of the fittest". In all facets of nature including economics, and at all levels, fitness is promoted. fit = endowed with phenotypic characteristics which improve chances of survival and reproduction.
Neurons that do not carry their weight do not receive NGF and are killed to build axons to neurons that are pulling their weight.
People that do not produce (jobs, money, etc.) will make less money and not buy health insurance. They may get sick more and are less likley to propogate their genes.
Cheetah and Lions eat other weaker prey.

Your interpretation is considerably different to mine with respect to what Charles Darwin said. In fact many intellectuals lept on his ideas and twisted them to suit their own agendas.

CD was trying to explain the diversity of life, mutation and the great many species.

So for you to ignore the GREAT MANY SPECIES and simply focus on survival of the fittest and killing off the weak is a travesty of justice to the man imo.

For example; if one plants two trees close together, they will grow taller. Objective is to reach up to the sunlight.

If one plants the same species of the two trees several meters apart, they spread their branches and grow wider but less tall.

KEY NOTE. Objective is not to kill but to gain sunlight. Diversify. Mutate leaves or roots to gain water etc etc.

There could be a PERFECT seed carried by wind uphill and not be able to collect water for their roots. Eventually get too much sunlight not enough water for roots and die out.

There could be a, lets say LESS THAN perfect fall down the hill and grow being protected by other trees from the wind and have ample access to water and flourish and grow with some access to sunlight.

Once again, it's an aspect of life and chance and not survival of the fittest but those that adapt, mutate and change to survive. OBJECTIVE is change to survive not to kill off. Chance and change has much to do with it.

For you to first misrepresent the diversity and mutation, creation of the species and then apply it to poor people who can't afford to pay for basic NHS services like to see a dentist or opticians in our civilised world does not represent the view of the many imo.

It represents what you are a racist who thinks you are stronger or better than someone else because somehow you worked for it or earnt it. Which is a lot of nonsense but you will not doubt along with "your tribe" in the minority believe it.

It really is perversion of the sick and twisted imo. I could be wrong.

How would you apply your theory to this guy. Really would be interested to know.

My interpretation is HE thinks his superior to the black good people! He is a total loser but he believes he is the super race. So his equally sick parents buy him a gun and he goes and uses it on the good people who are by far superior to him. WHY IS THAT?

He has an inferiority complex. He thinks his superior but deep down he knows his not. He has to kill them off to confirm the validity of his beliefs because he doesn't have a job, his unhappy and they do and they are happier than he is. That can't be right in the poor little fockers mind right? His white, his blonde and he has blue eyes. As far as he is concerned he has all the PERFECT attributes. But WTF is wrong with him.

Survivor account quoted “He just said, ‘I have to do it,’” she said. “‘You rape our women, and you’re taking over our country, and you have to go,’” she said.

_83818020_459dcf89-20b2-4954-b8b4-a0897e8cf78d.jpg

SO PLEASE I WOULD BE REALLY REALLY interested in how you would account for this man - who is quoted as only being a potential racist with your interpretation of survival of the fittest?

Last edited:
Your interpretation is considerably different to mine with respect to what Charles Darwin said. In fact many intellectuals lept on his ideas and twisted them to suit their own agendas.

CD was trying to explain the diversity of life, mutation and the great many species.

So for you to ignore the GREAT MANY SPECIES and simply focus on survival of the fittest and killing off the weak is a travesty of justice to the man imo.

I am seriously curious where you went or are going to school. Survival of the fittest is exactly that, the survival of the fittest. It does not care about race. However, mutation is about survival of the genetic arms races between the host parasite symbiosis.

There are several forms of mutation. SNPs occur in the genome in order to randomly change base pairs. This is done to promote evolution. Sometimes these SNPs are beneficial and sometimes they are detrimental. For instance, cystic fibrosis is caused from a deletion of the phenylalanine at the 508th base in the CFTR gene. This is called the spontaneous mutation rate.

I know a considerable amount more than you on the subject. Arguing with you about it is like taking candy from a baby. The only one showing their inferiority complex is you. You need to come to terms with the fact that I find recessive phenotypes attractive. The fact that you keep bringing up the superiority issue around race shows your own inadequacy surrounding the matter.

I am seriously curious where you went or are going to school. Survival of the fittest is exactly that, the survival of the fittest. It does not care about race. However, mutation is about survival of the genetic arms races between the host parasite symbiosis.

There are several forms of mutation. SNPs occur in the genome in order to randomly change base pairs. This is done to promote evolution. Sometimes these SNPs are beneficial and sometimes they are detrimental. For instance, cystic fibrosis is caused from a deletion of the phenylalanine at the 508th base in the CFTR gene. This is called the spontaneous mutation rate.

I know a considerable amount more than you on the subject. Arguing with you about it is like taking candy from a baby. The only one showing their inferiority complex is you. You need to come to terms with the fact that I find recessive phenotypes attractive. The fact that you keep bringing up the superiority issue around race shows your own inadequacy surrounding the matter.

Confirmation bias and you are full of it. :LOL:

Question is not about my school is it? Trying to change the subject. :LOL:

Don't claim to be an expert on race or genes but I do understand what CD was saying and you haven't answered the questions posed.

You've merely rattled of some jargon terminology BS. Had to google host paraiste symbiosis. Interesting stuff. But doesn't answer the question.

I DID NOT SAY YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MUTATION SO NO USE TRUMPETING YOUR several forms of mutation speel. Simply that CD was trying to explain diversity of life. YOU REALLY ARE STUPID or ILLITERATE or I'm at a loss as to what is wrong with your comprehension of the written word?

I SAID YOU ARE MISINTERPRETING AND MISREPRESENTING Charles Darwin's theory of evolution. Read it again please. :!:

You may well know more about genes than I yes and good for you. (y)

However, CD wasn't trying to explain the socio-eco-political systems we have and for you to take his theory about the evolution of the species and try and apply it to allocation of scarce resources and capitalistic system takes the biscuit. :LOL:

Wasn't asking about what you find attractive either??? :rolleyes:

Still would be interested in how you would explain that little murdering ****'s conduct or behaviour. He doesn't live near you it is of no consequence to your survival. :cheesy: But he does live in the USA and felt his country was being taken over so must of of some concern to you right?

You seem to think "Cheetah and Lions eat other weaker prey." has something to do with Capitalism but fail to explain that little white supremist ****s behaviour using your advance knowledge of genes or love of USA. :LOL:

The mind boggles. :rolleyes:

Can you also please explain in lay man terms without your jargon BS so I can understand with my limited education.

Thanks (y)

Confirmation bias and you are full of it. :LOL:

Question is not about my school is it? Trying to change the subject. :LOL:

Don't claim to be an expert on race or genes but I do understand what CD was saying and you haven't answered the questions posed.

You've merely rattled of some jargon terminology BS. Had to google host paraiste symbiosis. Interesting stuff. But doesn't answer the question.

I DID NOT SAY YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MUTATION SO NO USE TRUMPETING YOUR several forms of mutation speel. Simply that CD was trying to explain diversity of life. YOU REALLY ARE STUPID or ILLITERATE or I'm at a loss as to what is wrong with your comprehension of the written word?

I SAID YOU ARE MISINTERPRETING AND MISREPRESENTING Charles Darwin's theory of evolution. Read it again please. :!:

You may well know more about genes than I yes and good for you. (y)

However, CD wasn't trying to explain the socio-eco-political systems we have and for you to take his theory about the evolution of the species and try and apply it to allocation of scarce resources and capitalistic system takes the biscuit. :LOL:

Wasn't asking about what you find attractive either??? :rolleyes:

Still would be interested in how you would explain that little murdering ****'s conduct or behaviour. He doesn't live near you it is of no consequence to your survival. :cheesy: But he does live in the USA and felt his country was being taken over so must of of some concern to you right?

You seem to think "Cheetah and Lions eat other weaker prey." has something to do with Capitalism but fail to explain that little white supremist ****s behaviour using your advance knowledge of genes or love of USA. :LOL:

The mind boggles. :rolleyes:

Can you also please explain in lay man terms without your jargon BS so I can understand with my limited education.

Thanks (y)

You did bring up the superiority issue.

You brought up race as well.

You said I misinterpreted the theory, which I did not.

we should be polite and calling someone illiterate is not polite, especially when you are the one that seems to be illiterate.

Now who sounds like a country bumpkin saying "jargon BS". It is not jargon BS.

SNPs are single nucleotide polymorphisms, which have a lot to do with the theory of evolution and the survival of the fittest. SNPs allowed us to gain new brain lobes. We started with the Limbic system and nature ncecessitated, we gained new lobes. The frontal lobe, which gives us the ability to plan ahead is the last to form.

We also did not use to have depth perception. Those without it or those who never were fortunate to develop it through mutation and evolution, died off. The gene pool continues to become ever more virile. All things in this world, even at the atomic level show signs of survival of the fittest in practice. Gene compete for resources, people compete for better mates and more money, chromium competes with zinc to be bound to transferrate for transport to the prostate. Hydrogen competes with carbon, which competes with nitrogen, which competes with oxygen in increasing order of electronegatively to bind (steal) as many electrons as possible from each other.

Cheetah and Lions eating weaker prey has a lot to do with capitalism. Capitalism is the survival of the fittest in economic terms. Bigger and stronger companies eat smaller, weaker and younger companies.

Last edited:
You did bring up the superiority issue.

You brought up race as well.

You said I misinterpreted the theory, which I did not.

we should be polite and calling someone illiterate is not polite, especially when you are the one that seems to be illiterate.

Now who sounds like a country bumpkin saying "jargon BS". It is not jargon BS.

SNPs are single nucleotide polymorphisms, which have a lot to do with the theory of evolution and the survival of the fittest. SNPs allowed us to gain new brain lobes. We started with the Limbic system and nature ncecessitated, we gained new lobes. The frontal lobe, which gives us the ability to plan ahead is the last to form.

We also did not use to have depth perception. Those without it or those who never were fortunate to develop it through mutation and evolution, died off. The gene pool continues to become ever more virile. All things in this world, even at the atomic level show signs of survival of the fittest in practice. Gene compete for resources, people compete for better mates and more money, chromium competes with zinc to be bound to transferrate for transport to the prostate. Hydrogen competes with carbon, which competes with nitrogen, which competes with oxygen in increasing order of electronegatively to bind (steal) as many electrons as possible from each other.

Cheetah and Lions eating weaker prey has a lot to do with capitalism. Capitalism is the survival of the fittest in economic terms. Bigger and stronger companies eat smaller, weaker and younger companies.

All I did was to reply to this post of yours...

"Survival of the fittest". In all facets of nature including economics, and at all levels, fitness is promoted. fit = endowed with phenotypic characteristics which improve chances of survival and reproduction.
Neurons that do not carry their weight do not receive NGF and are killed to build axons to neurons that are pulling their weight.
People that do not produce (jobs, money, etc.) will make less money and not buy health insurance. They may get sick more and are less likley to propogate their genes.
Cheetah and Lions eat other weaker prey.

Charles Darwin did not write the evolution of the species and diversity of life to reflect on Capitalism. If you choose to interpret and apply it that way than go ahead and delude your self. :LOL:

You are already deluded with your interpretation about blue eyed blondies and give no account of your statements in explaining our modern world.

It is you who is talking about killing and survival and how you perceive the world, life and relation to capitalism.

We've gone from freedom and property rights and entrepreneurial risk taking to survival of the fittest and Cheetah's eating slower prey.

As for the race, I was just wondering how you account for the race related murder of 9 people and survival of the fittest that you sprout most of the time. I'm still puzzled how you can talk about Cheetah's and capitalism and not see relationship between the survival of the fittest and a white supremacist feeling threatened by black people sufficiently to go out and kill 9 of them without any provocation.

I'll have to leave it at that I think. We are not getting anywhere are we? It wouldn't be proper for us to be impolite and start behaving like Cheetahs or white supremacists come to think of it. :LOL:

:sleep:

Last edited:
All I did was to reply to this post of yours...

Charles Darwin did not write the evolution of the species and diversity of life to reflect on Capitalism. If you choose to interpret and apply it that way than go ahead and delude your self. :LOL:

You are already deluded with your interpretation about blue eyed blondies and give no account of your statements in explaining our modern world.

It is you who is talking about killing and survival and how you perceive the world, life and relation to capitalism.

We've gone from freedom and property rights and entrepreneurial risk taking to survival of the fittest and Cheetah's eating slower prey.

As for the race, I was just wondering how you account for the race related murder of 9 people and survival of the fittest that you sprout most of the time. I'm still puzzled how you can talk about Cheetah's and capitalism and not see relationship between the survival of the fittest and a white supremacist feeling threatened by black people sufficiently to go out and kill 9 of them without any provocation.

I'll have to leave it at that I think. We are not getting anywhere are we? It wouldn't be proper for us to be impolite and start behaving like Cheetahs. :LOL:

:sleep:

Underneath it all, we are all animals; humans and cheetahs alike. You keep bringing up white supremacy, not me. I have been talking about capitalism and how survival of the fittest pertains to all things in nature from economics to biology. Many scientific principles are applied to finance and economics, i.e., econophysics. Evolution does not only apply to biology. All things evolve and mutate, even in economics. I was drawing logical parallels between capitalism and evolution. Both have to do with humans and how they participate in the system. Evolve or die. Natural selection is at work when people are made irrelevant and their jobs become obsolete. You must evolve with the market (capitalism) and evolve biologically. :smart:

Underneath it all, we are all animals; humans and cheetahs alike. Natural selection is at work when people are made irrelevant and their jobs become obsolete. You must evolve with the market (capitalism) and evolve biologically. :smart:

@hhiusa,

How can people evolve biologically???? This is an automatic process that is passed down through genes over millenniums. All the time that people are controlling the market, other people CAN take advantage of it (and do). Naturally it depends on who is the best and brightest for the given activity (hence how Capitalism was born as appose to everyone having the same regardless of level of expertise). And Yes, Education plays a strong part in that.

@hhiusa,

How can people evolve biologically???? This is an automatic process that is passed down through genes over millenniums. All the time that people are controlling the market, other people CAN take advantage of it (and do). Naturally it depends on who is the best and brightest for the given activity (hence how Capitalism was born as appose to everyone having the same regardless of level of expertise). And Yes, Education plays a strong part in that.

No, it does not take millenia. Did you read my previous posts?
1. Each generation does not produce an exact copy or our children would end up looking exactly like us.
2. Homologous reassortment partially take care of this by randomly mixing the maternal DNA and paternal DNA.
3. Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA), which is only passed down matrilinearly, mutates 10 times faster nuclear DNA.
4. Quickening the evolution generation by generation is the single nucleotide polymorphism. SNPs randomly change a single nucleotide in 3.1 billion base pairs of the human genome. This random process is done approximately 1 in every 300 base pairs.
5. If a random SNP occur where there is to be a stop codon or creates a stop codon prematurely, the DNA polymerase that creates the cDNA will create a smaller gene or can delete a nucleotide causing a frameshift or deletion mutation.
6. Codons are groups of 3 nucleotides. Changing a TAC or TAT to TAA or TAG will produce a stop codon and cause mutation. This is the case in cystic fibrosis. It is called the ΔF508 mutation. These spontaneous mutations can be beneficial or problematic. Those with beneficial mutations live on and those with detrimental mutations die off. Natural selection.

There is natural selection in capitalism. New businesses must pass a baptism by fire in the beginning in order to not be eaten (taken over or made bankrupt) by bigger, stronger businesses. This insures that the businesses that survive are the best, producing diamonds in the rough. It is similar to how very harsh conditions creates such beautiful things as diamonds. Great businesses are not created in coddling, feeble environments. "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger". (Nietzsche) A Nietzschean philosophy is also applied to capitalism using his Master-slave morality. "There are no moral phenomena at all, only moral interpretations of phenomena." Master morality weighs actions on good or bad consequences, whereas slave morality weighs actions by good or evil intentions.

No, it does not take millenia. Did you read my previous posts?
1. Each generation does not produce an exact copy or our children would end up looking exactly like us.
2. Homologous reassortment partially take care of this by randomly mixing the maternal DNA and paternal DNA.
3. Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA), which is only passed down matrilinearly, mutates 10 times faster nuclear DNA.
4. Quickening the evolution generation by generation is the single nucleotide polymorphism. SNPs randomly change a single nucleotide in 3.1 billion base pairs of the human genome. This random process is done approximately 1 in every 300 base pairs.
5. If a random SNP occur where there is to be a stop codon or creates a stop codon prematurely, the DNA polymerase that creates the cDNA will create a smaller gene or can delete a nucleotide causing a frameshift or deletion mutation.
6. Codons are groups of 3 nucleotides. Changing a TAC or TAT to TAA or TAG will produce a stop codon and cause mutation. This is the case in cystic fibrosis. It is called the ΔF508 mutation. These spontaneous mutations can be beneficial or problematic. Those with beneficial mutations live on and those with detrimental mutations die off. Natural selection.

There is natural selection in capitalism. New businesses must pass a baptism by fire in the beginning in order to not be eaten (taken over or made bankrupt) by bigger, stronger businesses. This insures that the businesses that survive are the best, producing diamonds in the rough. It is similar to how very harsh conditions creates such beautiful things as diamonds. Great businesses are not created in coddling, feeble environments. "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger". (Nietzsche) A Nietzschean philosophy is also applied to capitalism using his Master-slave morality. "There are no moral phenomena at all, only moral interpretations of phenomena." Master morality weighs actions on good or bad consequences, whereas slave morality weighs actions by good or evil intentions.

Wow,

That's incredibly insightful. I think I may have stepped in to the wrong thread here. :) I'm just a simple guy making money on the markets. This convo is way to heavy for me but thank you for the enlightenment nonetheless.

Have a good day Sir.

The Nazis invoked Nietzsche and Darwinism as propaganda for their foul philosophies. Next cowboy will be proposing liquidation of inferior racial types, the sick, the old and the insane. NO no not all that again. It took 30 million lives to subdue such filth.

The Nazis invoked Nietzsche and Darwinism as propaganda for their foul philosophies. Next cowboy will be proposing liquidation of inferior racial types, the sick, the old and the insane. NO no not all that again. It took 30 million lives to subdue such filth.

And you keep invoking ad hominem arguments. I will tell you until you understand it. Nazis drove German cars as well, does this mean you will not drive BMWs for the same reason. Just because the Nazis used a philosophy does not taint it, nor does it preclude it from being a valid philosophy. Arguers who are not familiar with the principles of making logical arguments commonly end up saying something that would draw the audience’s attention to the distasteful characteristics of the individual.

Your song remains the same.

And you keep invoking ad hominem arguments. I will tell you until you understand it. Nazis drove German cars as well, does this mean you will not drive BMWs for the same reason. Just because the Nazis used a philosophy does not taint it, nor does it preclude it from being a valid philosophy. Arguers who are not familiar with the principles of making logical arguments commonly end up saying something that would draw the audience’s attention to the distasteful characteristics of the individual.

Your song remains the same.

Your twisted logic remains the same. Goebbels would be proud of you.

Back on ignore.

Last edited:
There was a sighting of cowboy on Friday. He went swimming.

The coast was clear at Huntington Beach today, as a 24-hour “shark sighting” closure of one of America’s most-popular beaches ended.

The beach was re-opened to the public at 8 a.m. today, said Marine Safety Lt. Claude Panis.

And at noon, another lifeguard said there have been no further sightings of sharks today along Huntington Beach.

On Friday, a surfer described “boiling” water around him, and spotted the shark, which he described as 5 to 8 feet in length. It damaged his board.

Lifeguards then ordered everyone out of the ocean.

:cheesy:

Last edited:
There was a sighting of cowboy on Friday. He went swimming.

The coast was clear at Huntington Beach today, as a 24-hour “shark sighting” closure of one of America’s most-popular beaches ended.

The beach was re-opened to the public at 8 a.m. today, said Marine Safety Lt. Claude Panis.

And at noon, another lifeguard said there have been no further sightings of sharks today along Huntington Beach.

On Friday, a surfer Friday described “boiling” water around him, and spotted the shark, which he described as 5 to 8 feet in length. It damaged his board.

Lifeguards then ordered everyone out of the ocean.

How ridiculous. You cannot even get that right. What a completely extraneous post.

Anyways, I do not live in Huntington Beach and do not like even driving through there.

Hi hhiusa

I appreciate we cannot really compete with you on about subjects like biochemistry etc as I understand that's one of the subjects you are majoring in at University ( I think)

I am keen to understand more why you think the rules of the jungle and the Lion and the Cheetah etc should still be allowed to flourish in a Capitalist society.

Surely we are more advanced and knowledgeable today than we were 50 - 100 - 500 -1000 years ago - in fact every invention over the last 250 yrs can be and as been improved and is still not purely the same as in its initial conception.

The rules of the jungle are very old and can be improved by 21st Century humans.

For example - you quite rightly compare strength, intelligence, experience etc playing an important part in successful businesses and they go on to grow and take over the smaller businesses that don't possess all the qualities of the larger businesses - ( ie more money and success).

You then compare it in human beings - but this is the flawed part - ie

Please tell me who is the Lion and who is the Deer in this modern jungle of today -

Person A - a very successful 35 yr old very good looking male - extremely clever - owning several companies employing 500 + people - worth millions and on his way to collect his new Bugatti Veyron.

Person B - a 18 year old unemployed male of foreign decent -skinny - ugly etc - no family - no education - no money - living in a squat - with a mental illness who cannot afford to pay for his correct medication and massively depressed due to his only friend - a dog dying yesterday.

OK - so who is the Lion or Cheetah - Person A or Person B ?

They then meet on the sidewalk / path as the Person A drives his car from the garage and Person B happens to be in the way.

Person A opens his window and shouts as Person B to move . An argument develops and within 5 mins Person A is shot dead from one single bullet into his chest.

This would not happen in the jungle - Lions, Cheetahs , Deer etc - don't carry "guns"

The Lion would always win in the jungle against a Deer.

The "jungle" is not the same as 21st Century life

It cannot and should not be compared to 21st Century "Capitalism" and of course in "civilised" countries - only a very very small percentage of "baddies" have guns - maybe our worry in the UK is more with "knives" although just carrying one can be up to a 5 yr jail sentence.

Life will never be perfect - Capitalism and Socialism both have their strengths and weaknesses - but they both can be improved and controlled rather than exist in a "jungle" or in the "wild west" situation that you look upon as being free and natural environment

21st century Humans can change nature

Finally and slightly off topic but just out of interest - what is your opinion on complete head transplants within the next 5 years ??

Regards

F

Hi hhiusa

I appreciate we cannot really compete with you on about subjects like biochemistry etc as I understand that's one of the subjects you are majoring in at University ( I think)

I am keen to understand more why you think the rules of the jungle and the Lion and the Cheetah etc should still be allowed to flourish in a Capitalist society.

Keen to understand why you say? Read post #249 again. I have not compared it to a jungle. You have the faulty inductive leap into the jungle. I used one aspect of the jungle, namely predator-prey interactions. There is also a fallacy of composition in there. A premise that holds true some part of the whole, does not necessarily hold true for the whole.

Inductive Reasoning - Stanford University
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/logic-inductive/
The fallacies of composition and division occur when the properties of parts and composites are mistakenly thought to be transferable from one to the other. Consider the two sentences:

Every member of the investigative team was an excellent researcher.
It was an excellent investigative team.

Surely we are more advanced and knowledgeable today than we were 50 - 100 - 500 -1000 years ago - in fact every invention over the last 250 yrs can be and as been improved and is still not purely the same as in its initial conception.

The rules of the jungle are very old and can be improved by 21st Century humans.

What does supposedly being more advanced have to do with the argument. Just because we have moved forward in time does not mean that what is new, is better. Being 21st century humans as you put it has no bearing upon this argument. It is a fallacy of novelty.

Example:

Bill: Hey, did you hear we have a new operating system out now? It is better than anything else out there because we just released it!

Steve: What’s it called?

Bill: Windows Vista!

Steve: Sounds wonderful! I can’t wait until all of your users install it on all their computers!

Explanation: For anyone who went through the experience of Vista, this fallacy should hit very close to home. You were most likely assuming that you were getting a superior product to your old operating system -- you were thinking “upgrade” when, in fact, those who stuck with the status quo (Windows XP) were much better off.

For example - you quite rightly compare strength, intelligence, experience etc playing an important part in successful businesses and they go on to grow and take over the smaller businesses that don't possess all the qualities of the larger businesses - ( ie more money and success).

You then compare it in human beings - but this is the flawed part - ie

Please tell me who is the Lion and who is the Deer in this modern jungle of today

That is pretty bad if you have to ask who the Cheetah is, unless that was rhetorical.

You have made many statement without any explanation whilst telling me I am flawed. I want to say what is flawed. Use your critical reasoning skills. Anyone say it is flawed.

Person A - a very successful 35 yr old very good looking male - extremely clever - owning several companies employing 500 + people - worth millions and on his way to collect his new Bugatti Veyron.

Person B - a 18 year old unemployed male of foreign decent -skinny - ugly etc - no family - no education - no money - living in a squat - with a mental illness who cannot afford to pay for his correct medication and massively depressed due to his only friend - a dog dying yesterday.

OK - so who is the Lion or Cheetah - Person A or Person B ?

Asked and answered. Nietzsche's master slave philosophy answers this as I have stated. You are arguing based upon good intentions. "There are no moral phenomena at all, only moral interpretations of phenomena."

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

They then meet on the sidewalk / path as the Person A drives his car from the garage and Person B happens to be in the way.

Person A opens his window and shouts as Person B to move . An argument develops and within 5 mins Person A is shot dead from one single bullet into his chest.

This would not happen in the jungle - Lions, Cheetahs , Deer etc - don't carry "guns"

This is extraneous and fails to meet the analogy in any way. There are some flaws I could point out but I do not want to have this conversation derailed by them.

The Lion would always win in the jungle against a Deer.

The "jungle" is not the same as 21st Century life

It cannot and should not be compared to 21st Century "Capitalism" and of course in "civilised" countries - only a very very small percentage of "baddies" have guns - maybe our worry in the UK is more with "knives" although just carrying one can be up to a 5 yr jail sentence.

Life will never be perfect - Capitalism and Socialism both have their strengths and weaknesses - but they both can be improved and controlled rather than exist in a "jungle" or in the "wild west" situation that you look upon as being free and natural environment

21st century Humans can change nature

You are very good at saying what you think the world should be like, without saying why or substantiating your statements.

Finally and slightly off topic but just out of interest - what is your opinion on complete head transplants within the next 5 years ??

I will answer when you have an educated question to ask. :smart:

OK

I can simplify more as I just cannot stand all these old "works" - like Nietzsche's master slave philosophy study - that guys flawed for a start lol

Is suffering a physical pain like breaking an arm or leg - good or bad ?

Is physical joy like having a intense orgasm whilst enjoying sex - is that good or bad ?

Is having friends who are from different countries/ different age groups / different skin colours and from different lifestyles - good or bad ??

Is it good or bad to want your "friends" to be happy and enjoy life ?

Is it good or bad to help them ??

I appreciate you say you think you cannot put a value of "fairness" - or measure it - but you see this is were we differ - in the real world and not in some old philosophy theory of over 200 yrs ago - we have moved on

I agree with you about Windows Vista but I can list 99% of all technological improvements come with time - ie my Motorola portable cell phone of over 25 yrs ago is not as good as an Iphone 5 or 6 - Fords compact cars of today are better then the Model T Ford - my colour 50 in wide screen TV is better than the TV I had 20 yrs ago - the latest Cannondale mountain bike is better than one of 20 yrs ago - the latest rape laws in the UK are better than 25 yrs ago - but you are now going to question how you measure improvements etc - but everything is measurable.

See if my arguments have flaws - as far as I am concerned - you could drive a steam roller through yours because yours are just flawed theoretical studies mainly written by guys who also suffered with major flaws themselves.

ie - http://www.livescience.com/20713-genius-madness-connected.html

Its a shame - i said I would watch a film with my wife now - so will have to substantiate my statements another time

With regards to "head transplants" that was a serious question ?

Regards

F

OK

I can simplify more as I just cannot stand all these old "works" - like Nietzsche's master slave philosophy study - that guys flawed for a start lol

Is suffering a physical pain like breaking an arm or leg - good or bad ?

Is physical joy like having a intense orgasm whilst enjoying sex - is that good or bad ?

Is having friends who are from different countries/ different age groups / different skin colours and from different lifestyles - good or bad ??

Is it good or bad to want your "friends" to be happy and enjoy life ?

Is it good or bad to help them ??

I appreciate you say you think you cannot put a value of "fairness" - or measure it - but you see this is were we differ - in the real world and not in some old philosophy theory of over 200 yrs ago - we have moved on

I agree with you about Windows Vista but I can list 99% of all technological improvements come with time - ie my Motorola portable cell phone of over 25 yrs ago is not as good as an Iphone 5 or 6 - Fords compact cars of today are better then the Model T Ford - my colour 50 in wide screen TV is better than the TV I had 20 yrs ago - the latest Cannondale mountain bike is better than one of 20 yrs ago - the latest rape laws in the UK are better than 25 yrs ago - but you are now going to question how you measure improvements etc - but everything is measurable.

See if my arguments have flaws - as far as I am concerned - you could drive a steam roller through yours because yours are just flawed theoretical studies mainly written by guys who also suffered with major flaws themselves.

ie - http://www.livescience.com/20713-genius-madness-connected.html

Its a shame - i said I would watch a film with my wife now - so will have to substantiate my statements another time

With regards to "head transplants" that was a serious question ?

Regards

F

1. That's a convenient excuse. You never substantiate your claims anyway.
2. In the real world, there is a thing logic that educated people when forming arguments. The real world does not revolve around pixie dust and fantasies about equality.
3. Rape laws have nothing to do with cspitalism but you love incindiary statements with no purpose.
4. Head transplants? You, who knows very little about medicine cites one article and thinks he understands it.