Votes: 94 54.7%
  • Nader

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • None of the above!

Votes: 22 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Bush! Today thousands on tons of explosives have been stolen from US soldiers by Iraqis.

The materials used in Iraq's WMD and nuclear program have also disappeared across neighbouring borders since this incompetent hill billy invaded Iraq, and all these yanky fools claim Iraq and the middle east is now a safer place!!

Noahedwinbeach2,

I don't think it is wise to mix religion and politics. It is too easy for a politician to use religion to gain votes. I can't see why God would choose George Bush. A lot of the rules in the Bible don't seem to be applicable today. I don't agree with choosing some of them but ignoring others. I found this and think it illustrates my point:-

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Except for mammon.
Because, while the meek may inherit the earth, Poppy's defense
contracts insure G.W. inherits the cash. When Prescott Bush was nabbed
doing business with the Nazis in World War II, he was penalized under
the Trading with the Enemy Act. When Dick Cheney did the same in Iraq,
he became vice president. More proof that the GOP has a direct
pipeline to GOD.

2. Thou shall not misuse the name of the Lord, your God. Unless, of
course, you're justifying the horrors of perpetual war. In which case,
assure that you're good and they're evil and invoke God's name
regularly. Make references to "God and country" and infer that "GOP"
stands for "God's Only Party." Instruct CNN to link Senate Democrats
to Satan, Barbra Streisand and Larry Flynt.

3. Remember the Sabbath by keeping it holy. If you start a War on
Terror on, oh, say Sunday, October 7, for example, fool people into
believing you're on a crusade to capture Osama "dead or alive." At all
times, restrain from giggling at their gullibility. Instead, focus on
how controlling the gateway to Caspian Sea oil will be downright
heavenly.

4. Honor thy father and mother -- especially when someone tries to
kill your dad with some of the very same weapons your dad gave him to
kill other people with.

5. Thou shalt not kill. Unless it involves profit, revenge and/or oil.
Who, besides Jimmy Carter, believes that whole "blessed be the
peacemakers" thing anyway?

6. Thou shall not commit adultery. Although Newt Gingrich or Tim
Hutchinson have received special finger-pointing dispensation, this
one sticks. Adultery reminds folks of budget surpluses and millions
upon millions of wasted tax dollars.

7. Thou shalt not steal. Unless you're pilfering land for the Texas
Rangers or dabbling in insider trading or are a righteous Captain of
Industry and need the oil.

8. Thou shalt not give false testimony against they neighbor. Except
in cases where you're waging war for profit. In which case, make up
stories about babies in incubators and nuclear capabilities and
magical drones and mystical aircraft carriers.

9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife. Which isn't a problem,
because who cares about sex when you've got your war on?

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods. Unless they have oil.
Or unless Dick Cheney's underground bunker is better than yours, in
which case, you should start wondering why Dick always gets to preside
over the shadow government and hang out in that cool, undisclosed
location and all you get is this lousy tee-shirt.

http://tinyurl.com/4qxg4

As if we do not have enough liberals as it is, a vote for Kerry might well be popular but it is a giant step backwards. Tolerance I hear, sure, when it suits the audience. I have heard many say that George Bush lacks intellect is uneducated and lacks persona...umm. I wonder how many of those that criticise him have an equal or better education. Do people really want and expect us to believe that the Republican Party would choose an inept and uneducated fool to lead their Party?

Whenever we disagree with a view, those that advocate it are labelled extremists and nut cases, yet we say we are democratic and believe in freedom of speech, do we? There are still a lot of people who believe in the policies he pursues and we choose not to embrace so many of these modern day beliefs that have no place in decent societies.

LION63 said:
I have heard many say that George Bush lacks intellect is uneducated and lacks persona...umm. I wonder how many of those that criticise him have an equal or better education.

I think his lack of inteligence shows up when someone asks him a question that wasn't part of the list he agreed to. The last time I saw that happen, his answer went something like, "er.. um.. something will pop in to my head in a minute. "

He might have had a decent education but from what I have seen, he doesn't seem to have much intelligence. It is quite possible to have the one and not the other.

Last edited:
Are you saying that that does not happen to you? Do you always have the answers?

The majority of people in the anti Bush camp are liberals and seek to discredit him at every opportunity but, you would replace him with a man that lacks credibility, who embraces every fringe group possible. What proposals has he got for dealing with the twin deficits? What will he do about pensions and health? All I ever hear is how he is going to reverse the tax cuts (also known as politics of envy), how he will stretch out an olive branch to the enemy (he does not think they exist) and how all people will have the same rights (what does he know about equal rights?).

His policies (or lack of them) are as doomed as his candidacy.

The majority of people in the anti Bush camp are liberals and seek to discredit him at every opportunity but, you would replace him with a man that lacks credibility,

Personally I would replace him with a retarded monkey which I believe could do a better job. So replacing him with a man who lacks credibility would obviously be an admirable replacement.

LION63,

I don't understand your logic. Yes, I would expect George Bush to be able to answer a non scripted question. I would expect any senior politician to be able to do this or to at least be able to fend it off. That is what they do for a living, Most of them can fend off an awkward question without making a fool of themselves.

As for the twin deficits, what has George Bush done to make the problem better in the last 4 years? I would have thought his record speaks for itself.

George Bush first entered office with a federal budget surplus of $235 billion. Since then, the surplus has been depleted and his administration's 2003 budget reflected about a $400 billion federal deficit.

This website gives the latest figures for US national debt http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

my fellow astronauts.....

yes. bush is one space cadet the world can do without.

for all u religious types i guess u are all familiar with the book of revelations amageddon etc.... didnt nostradamus or wot ever his name was predict the end of the world would be caused by some dude in the west wearing a blue suit? who else could that be other than mr pretzel himself?

the sad thing is lion that yes bush is 'educated' and yet he is still one of the dumbest most evil people on the earth.

......does anyone know the name of the US President with lowest IQ rating...??

....and does anyone know the name of the US President with second lowest IQ rating..?

The Coming Post-Election Chaos:
A Storm Warning of Things to Come If the Vote Is as Close as Expected By JOHN W. DEAN The Nightmare Scenario: An Election Up in the Air For Months It may be days or weeks, if not months, before we know the final results of this presidential election. And given the Republican control of the government, if Karl Rove is on the losing side, it could be years: He will take every issue (if he is losing) to its ultimate appeal in every state he can. The cost of such litigation will be great - with the capital of citizens' trust in their government, and its election processes, sinking along with the nation's (if not the world's) financial markets, which loathe uncertainty. After Bush v. Gore, is there any doubt how the high Court would resolve another round? This time, though, the Court, too, will pay more dearly. With persuasive power as its only source of authority, the Court's power will diminish as the American people's cynicism skyrockets. It does not seem to trouble either Rove or Bush that they are moving us toward a Twenty-first Century civil war -- and that, once again, Southern conservatism is at its core. Only a miracle, it strikes me, can prevent this election from descending into post-election chaos. But given the alternatives, a miracle is what I am hoping for.
http://writ.corporate.findlaw.com/dean/20041022.html

Dubya is only the President of the US.

The real power is Dick Cheney ( Halliburton ), Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz.
They are all neo-cons.
( check out the huge "non-contested" contracts to "rebuild "iraq, and see who are the main shareholders/beneficiaries )

Dubya is the patsy in all this.
His stupidity is the main asset for the real power-brokers.

Salty Gibbon said:
Are you sure you don't mean neo-Nazis ?

No. With their rabidly pro-Israeli support, and turning a blind-eye to continued terrorism/suppression against the Palestinians, nazis may not be appropriate.

there are those who believe there is a zionistic tendency !!

Many people in the West seem unable to realise that we are engaged in a war against people whose prime aim is to take over the world and turn it into one state under the rule of their particular religion.

It is these people who are responsible for barbaric terrorist acts such as the recent beheading of Ken Bigley, the mass-murders of 9/11, the killing of innocent school children in Beslan, the burning of Hindu pilgrims in a train in India, and many other terrible atrocities.

At least George Bush has the courage to stand up to these people. All the Europen countries can do is grovel to them. Kerry does not have the stomach for the fight - and that is why we need Bush to be re-elected. Without him, it will bring closer the day when we see public beheadings, the stoning of adulterers, the cutting off hands of petty thieves, and so on, in our own country.

Salty Gibbon said:
Wouldn't be George W Bush and his old man would it ?

Ronald Reagan gave them a run for their money:-

The study determined the following IQs of each president as accurate to within five percentage points:

147 Franklin D. Roosevelt (D)
132 Harry Truman (D)
122 Dwight D. Eisenhower (R)
174 John F. Kennedy (D)
126 Lyndon B. Johnson (D)
155 Richard M. Nixon (R)
121 Gerald Ford (R)
175 James E. Carter (D)
105 Ronald Reagan (R)
098 George HW Bush (R)
182 William J. Clinton (D)
091 George W. Bush (R)

http://www.linkydinky.com/BushIQ.shtml

Many people in the West seem unable to realise that we are engaged in a war against people whose prime aim is to take over the world

Are you talking about George W Bush and his gangster friends here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.