Boiler Room Scams

Richard,

You seem to be implying that you work for Asic, but don't have use Asic email address. Why would you use a gmail one?

I would urge anyone not to send this guy any details at all by email if they don't want them harvested for more scams.It's not hard to find teh name of someone working at Asic and use it for a scam. If you want to inform Asic, do it directly, not to a gmail adress.

I agree 100% with ns1000. Even the name Richard Vandeloo sounds like something an "International Advisor" or as I call them "Non-registered, Non-licensed, Non-regulated and Uneducated Advisors" would use. (Note the Join Date is July 2009, probably in the middle of something shady as I speak.)

My apologies if I am incorrect, just seems fishy.

Like email me at, "[email protected]"!

If you have have been contacted by a suspicious company, we would appreciate your information as we are trying to become more active in shutting down these fraudulent operations.

Please email: [email protected] with any information you may have about potential fraudulent cold calling operations.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Who is ASIC anyway ?
Seems a gunuine & tempting post for the unitiated ! Usually it is not advisable to give
an email address like that. There are other safer ways. So for the moment & the
forseeable future Richard we will not respond to your invitation ! ! . No doubt you are
already privy to much of the shenannigans and 'boiler room' tactics we have experienced
and if you are prepared to share some of your wide knowledge and
expertise in the field and be a litle more transparent then maybe (only MAYBE) we
can have dialogue with you !

Tragedy or Irony?

I see so many posts by people who want to make money, good people who got scammed by somebody because they put their confidence into someone and now no one here can trust anyone. It is tragic or ironic (I get them confused sometimes!) that all the resources are right here, money + knowledge = leverage, and if we could get together it would be fairly simple to make money. All it would take is for the good people to pool together resources but it will never happen because of the bad guys. Bad guys win again!!!:mad:

Maybe it is both ironic and tragic!?

Together we stand, divided we fall!

Richard,

You seem to be implying that you work for Asic, but don't have use Asic email address. Why would you use a gmail one?

I would urge anyone not to send this guy any details at all by email if they don't want them harvested for more scams.It's not hard to find teh name of someone working at Asic and use it for a scam. If you want to inform Asic, do it directly, not to a gmail adress.

I agree, there is a real guy working forr this company with this name but whether he is the legit Richard posting here is another thing. Its well know that scammers now contact people whohave been scammed offering them to get them their money back for a fee whcih could run into the thousands. They start off with a few hundred and keep adding more fees.

Is this guy legit? I should email him and ask him to come and defend himself.

BioDefense

Cold called offering Bio Defense || BioDefense Corporation - Prepared to overcome obstacles of microscopic proportions || at £5/share prior to listing. Contacted Bio by Email & got partial reply, ie they confirmed that they were offering shares @ £5 prior to listing but did not answer any questions re stratton. Any further info contact investor relations. I tried that by phone twice, no body could take my call: leave a message & we'll get right back to you-they didn't. Emailed again-no reply.
Smell a rat? Company product seems great, is it just an idea or does it exist? I do not know, but the investor end is suspect.
Again does anybody have any more info?

I know that BioDefense has been to court several times. They received cease and desist orders in the state of TX. Most of the cases have centered around selling stocks without a license and selling unregistered stocks.

In September 2008, they returned from a fund raising trip to Europe....mainly selling stocks in the UK. Upon their return, they paid out a 75% consulting fee to a "brokerage firm" based out of Cyprus, and wired the money to Hellenic Bank. NO LEGITIMATE BUSINESS pays out those kind of fees. It was very shady, and they did this against the advice of their legal team.

They don't pay any of their vendors, and receive court summons all the time for overdue debt. They even owe several past employers.

When they run out of money, they just print and sell more stock, diluting the value of current shares. They've been at this for years, with little to no improvements on the current product. Investors in this company have NO SAY, because the CEO ensures that he will always hold at least 65% of the shares. He does this by paying "sweat equity" to a Chinese firm owned by his family.

This company has NO financial officer and NO budget. They will take your money and run. They also coerce and threated current and former employees.

Last I heard, they were going to "sell" the technology to a new company, and dump BioDefense because the name has been associated with SCAM.

From George Nelson

It seems strange that TW2 would permit a post like this - A Barrister
trying to entice posters with a share in $13m ! ! ! Obviously an attempt to
do some MONEY LAUNDERING of ill gotten gains.
My in box is littered with there SCAM offers and of course they all get binned.
Would expect to be issuing warnings about this kind of trash.

Bio Defence

If you got cold called, then you are being lined up for another SCAM.
its as plain and as simple as that.
Look in the mirror with polaroid sunglasses on and see can you see the words " SUCKER " written across your forehead.
We all have it written there, otherwise how come we send our hard earned cash to total strangers from the other side of the world.

If you got cold called, then you are being lined up for another SCAM.

Adrian - you have missed the point - look back at the post from Barrister George
Nelson. I did not get cold called. Regarding my comment - it relates to NUMEROUS
similar Spam crap that arrives by email - it is really a pain receiving all that JUNK. I
queried why T2W permitts that post . It should be
removed or I will cease using this facility as it will be deduced that T2W encourage
that SCAM !.

Hi,

My father in law bought shares in BIOCIDE INTERNATIONAL I'm assuming they dont exist and hes a victim of a Boiler Room Scam, I would appreaciate if anybody knows whether this is the case.

Cheers

Phil

-

Hello My Dear,
How are you?
I hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also. dear it was very great when i got your contact and i felt a great spark in my heart which make me to be interested on you despite that i have not seen you in person but my heart really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. let me introduce myself to you, i am miss Peace Danw from the Repulic of Rwanda i am an easy going Girl and very Loving and Caring, i am presently staying in Dakar Senegal because of war going on in my country, i manage to make my way to senegal after i lost all my families in war, now i don't have any body to show as my own person, my dear i realy want to know you more because i have something to Discuss with you which i don't want to tell you here, i will like you to contact me back with my Private email address ([email protected]) so that we can talk more and also tell you more about me have a naice day yours Peace Danw,

Biocide & "Boiler Rooms"

Hi,

My father in law bought shares in BIOCIDE INTERNATIONAL I'm assuming they dont exist and hes a victim of a Boiler Room Scam, I would appreaciate if anybody knows whether this is the case.
Cheers Phil

There is a huge amount of bumph in websites when you google 'Biocide' - A poster
on this T2W has a list of shares pushed by the 'Boiler Room' outfit(s) who offered
the shares.It is a list of a variety of shares which includes BIOCIDE
Also confirm to whom he remitted his money- the name of the ( ? secure ???)
escrow lawyer and to whom he/she forwarded the funds. Another important issue is if
the 'outfits' disclosed the commission received. It has beed discovered in other cases
that the 'Boiler Room' outfits were creaming off 60% commission and the issuer
of shares were only getting circa 29% ! So there was a big RIP OFF taking place.

Biocide & "Boiler Rooms"

Hi,

Cheers Phil

There is a huge amount of bumph in websites when you google 'Biocide' - A poster
on this T2W has a list of shares pushed by the 'Boiler Room' outfit(s) who offered
the shares.It is a list of a variety of shares which includes BIOCIDE
Also confirm to whom he remitted his money- the name of the ( ? secure ???)
escrow lawyer and to whom he/she forwarded the funds. Another important issue is if
the 'outfits' disclosed the commission received. It has beed discovered in other cases
that the 'Boiler Room' outfits were creaming off 60% commission and the issuer
of shares were only getting circa 29% ! So there was a big RIP OFF taking place.
Would like to review matters when you have responded.

Philly

Yes, he got scammed and the 'brokers' he spoke to were low-life thieves who stole his cash.

Please make sure he realises this also that they WILL be calling him again sometime over the next few years with an offer to buy his shares at a monstor profit. But first he'll be asked to put more money up for a bond, or in escrow etc. Again, they will be scammers calling, the same ones as ripped him off before and even though their story will sound very believable if he pays any money it will again be stolen from him.

Please make sure he understands all of this.

Last edited:
Hi Anley,

Many thanks for all your efforts on investigating this particular case, much appreciated.

Yes I will break the bad news and confirm to him that it is a Scam and :(to ignore any future corespondence with them.

Cheers

Phil

Phil

Yes, it's bad news and sorry for his loss but when you try to make him understand (many can't accept this) make it very very clear to him that the scammers will be after him again and again.

The scammers reasoning is simple, if someone falls for their crap the first time there's a good chance they'll fall for it again especially as they'll be DESPERATE to make back their losses. And it's this desperation that we can all fall guilty to.

Perhaps another idea is to get him to read this whole thread, yes it's long but well worth it, especially if it saves him ££££.

Good luck :)

Hi Anley,

No problem I'll be able to convince him.

Have you heard of others that have specifically been scammed buying shares of Biocide International?

Cheers

Phil

Phil

No, but to tell you the truth there are so many scammers around trying to folg so many scam companies that it's hard to keep track.

Why don't you post the name of the 'company' that he bought the stock from, then it will show up if people Google it and it might stop others being ripped off.

Hi Anley,

No problem I'll be able to convince him.

Have you heard of others that have specifically been scammed buying shares of Biocide International?

Cheers

Phil

Phil,

Which company was he sold as well. I see there are two companies, Bio-Cide International, Inc. (U.S. - Bio-Cide Sanitation & Disinfection Technology - Norman Oklahoma) and Biocide International PLC (U.K. - Biocide International PLC). What was the symbol and on what exchange? (careful if they NASDAQ because that usually means one of the OTC exchanges). Who is the "broker/international advisor"?

If it´s a scam, this type of info. will help expose it. Usually the Company that the shares are purchased in is legit (for legal purposes, not to say they are not run by shady people) and it is the "broker" who is b.s. and doesn´t reveal exactly what they are selling.

"Look in the mirror with polaroid sunglasses on and see can you see the words " SUCKER " written across your forehead. We all have it written there, otherwise how come we send our hard earned cash to total strangers from the other side of the world." - ADRIAN123456

Adrian, I get your point but it is also a bit ignorant to think ALL people who do business with strangers from around the world are "suckers". Not all people are scammers and if you do proper due diligence, you can do good business with people you have never met. How else do you expand a business or get new customers??? Only through people you know? How do you network? In todays world it is not cost effective to fly to 10 different countries and meet with each individual for 10-20K investments! Have you ever met the guy who gave you your credit card? That is giving someone 20-50K or more, they just do proper due diligence and background, which is the same thing people investing in anything should do.

I have worked in finance for several years and you might be surprised to find that people who invest less money do more background checking and information gathering than people who make investments at 100K+. People who invest larger amounts are just more accustomed to doing business with strangers than average investors.

I do agree however, if you do not know how to check up on a company properly you should just stick with big name brokers or someone in your area. (although we have all seen that even going through a big broker isn´t always 100% secure, Madoff, Bank Failures, etc.)

-

We are delighted to inform you that you are one of the Lucky recipient of(USD$1,000,000.00) in an E-mail program organized by Alliance International Net Award.
Ref No.:LSLUK/2031/8161/08 Batch No.:14/011/IPD Lucky No.:3-4-17-28-35-44 Ticket No.:50941465206-529 Serial No.:5772-54

Contact Dr.Philips Micheal
Tel.31-643-776-188 E-mail:[email protected]

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Magaret Carocci.